WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Front End 2005 Chevy 2500 shop referral/Temecula

rickym20

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Looking to replace all bushings /ball joints on the front end on a truck that will stay in the Family for awhile(Sentimental Value).We live in Temecula so was hoping to find something near by that is trustworthy to put good parts on and do quality work. North San Diego works too . The truck is unmolested and is stock height. Thanks in advance!

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I just bought all these parts to do the same on mine. I'm installing my self, and have Off-Road Warehouse scheduled to do the alignment and check the balance on the wheels. I bet they could do all the parts swap for you and then align it.

HAVASUSUN

Reaction score
I have the same year truck and did mine over the holiday break. Pretty easy if you have the time, the space to work and tools. I bought mostly Moog parts including new uppers, idler, pitman, lower ball joints, and bump stops. I upgraded the tie rods and sway bar ends with beefed up stuff from simply diesel. New bielstien shocks and hubs as well. Truck drives like new.

rickym20

Reaction score
Thanks guys, been real busy at work and haven’t been able to tackle the project myself. Come to the conclusion that I will need to pass on the work to a good shop that can get the work done in time for us to take truck back to Havasu in April. Maybe I need to rethink this and find the time to get er’done . I have basic tools and a heavy hammer lol. I did get new Bilsteins for it which made a big difference but the bushings/ ball joints look like they have had their time and need to be replaced before causing bigger issues down the line.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
You could call Dez at Nexgen offroad he loves to work with cash discounts and can usually be pretty quick. I am sure you know they are by cycle gear on Jefferson.

my buddy Micheal Yup at Yup boys motorsports in wildomar can do it for you and you get a hand detail included in any service. 951-316-7838

or
Niguel at precision tune is an old family friend who is honest and can usually do it for you. Also on Jefferson and date behind advanced car audio.

rickym20

Reaction score
Thank you Doughballin14, great list! I will start at the top and work down the list. Did not realize Nexgen would do that type of work. Love going in that shop and looking at all the different Offroad parts.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Thank you Doughballin14, great list! I will start at the top and work down the list. Did not realize Nexgen would do that type of work. Love going in that shop and looking at all the different Offroad parts.
Oh ya not a problem they tend to do anything honestly haha our shop is pretty much across the street and they do all kinds of things to our employees vehicles. Suspension, exhaust, small repairs etc.