IMG_7918.jpg
IMG_7920.jpg
IMG_7921.jpg
IMG_7922.jpg
IMG_7923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HCP3

Reaction score
I miss South Florida. I have only been once. Can't wait to get back.

Nordie

Reaction score
I love Marco Island...lunch at The Snook Inn is a must any time I go back. Also Keewaydin Island is always a good stop on the weekends, just across from Marco.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Everytime I see these south Florida posts I hear the song " got the life " in my head.

HBCraig <-- jealous

TCHB

Reaction score
I really like south Florida. Golf and boating all year.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Paradise.....USA style

Reactions: SJP

Kenny D

Reaction score
Going there tomorrow...been working in So Cal.....looks like you went to CJ's on the bay...Can't wait to get home.The weather looks great.I would have loved to join you guys...A great run from FT.Meyers

RodnJen

Reaction score
Going there tomorrow...been working in So Cal.....looks like you went to CJ's on the bay...Can't wait to get home.The weather looks great.I would have loved to join you guys...A great run from FT.Meyers

Not to thread jack but how is Fort Meyers as a place to live?

Kenny D

Reaction score
Not sure...I fly into ft Meyers airport, but I live down by Marco Island ...On Isles of Capri,we love where we live, we had a place at the Islander for 20 years and still love Havasu,but there is nothing like where we live ....the boating is truly endless...Southwest Florida, Keys and Bahamas.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Was looking for your house when I was down there...And Yes CJ's on the bay
Great weather yesterday 85 Hit heavy rains heading back to Cape Coral

HBCraig

Reaction score

I have a buddy of mine that has a house on a corner lot of the intercoastal waterway. I was there a few years ago and it was epic. Sunny, good weather, tons of fishing, manatees everywhere

Nordie

Reaction score

Fort Myers is pretty cool, more of a party town because there's a college there. Fort Myers Beach is always a fun place and a lot of bars. I lived a little further south for a year (Naples) and I loved it, but definitely a little more tame and a lot more expensive.

brownsuger

Reaction score
Fort Myers is pretty cool, more of a party town because there's a college there. Fort Myers Beach is always a fun place and a lot of bars. I lived a little further south for a year (Naples) and I loved it, but definitely a little more tame and a lot more expensive.

No kidding, my Uncle had a place there for years before he passed last year. Was fortunate enough to spend a little time there.... Love that area.....

My cousin has a place on Marco Island, but I've never been invited there.... Maybe it's because I called her husband a douche? lol

Kenny D

Reaction score
Was looking for your house when I was down there...And Yes CJ's on the bay
Great weather yesterday 85 Hit heavy rains heading back to Cape Coral
We are two bays north of Marco river on Marlin bay...next time down our way come by and say hi..

Nordie

Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever made it to Stan's?

http://www.stansidlehour.net/

I've never seen so many old people get crazy, it's great for people watching. If you're ever down that way it's pretty fun.

TCHB

Reaction score
If we did not have so much family in Nevada my wife and I would be living in South Florida. We have spent about a month their in August and loved it. It was not near as hot as we expected, beaches were very nice and golf was everywhere. The holes on the waterways are really nice and you can you use your pools all year long. The humidity was not that big of a deal. Havasu is much more of a extreme heat.