WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fu@k Racism! 🤬

Backlash

Reaction score
I am SO. SICK. OF. THIS. SHIT!

My wife text me around 4:45 today and said she ordered some groceries to be delivered at the house. She said they (Instacart), would deliver them at 5:15pm. Cool, thank you Sweetie!

So, I went out front and decided to sweep up some leaves while waiting for the delivery. At 5:13, I see a white BMW pull into my neighbor's driveway. My neighbor is Chinese and does not drive a white BMW. So naturally, I perked up.

The driver's side door opens and an African American woman stepped out of the BMW. She walked around her car and began taking plastic bags up to my neighbor's front door. I walked closer to her and said "Excuse me, are you delivering groceries?" She looked at me, ignored me, then continued with what she was doing. She walked back up to the front door with a second load. When she returned to her car, I told her "I'm sorry, my wife told me she ordered groceries from Instacart, and I thought you may have delivered our groceries to the wrong house. That's all."

She responded with a total attitude and said "Oh, I just thought you were racist."

WTF!?! I was somewhat shocked when she said that! 😲

So I responded "Fuck lady, it's just groceries. Neverfuckingmind!"

She finished her delivery then drove off. As she was leaving, the groceries my wife had ordered arrived a few moments later. We had a very nice Asian lady deliver our goods to us.

Yes, I am white. But, race had NOTHING to do with my question to her! I simply wanted to make sure the lady went to the correct house! Nothing more than that! Race had absolutely nothing to do it. I didn't have a rifle in my hands and I didn't yell at her to "Get off my lawn!" No Trump 2020 flag or even an American flag in the front yard. There was NO REASON for her to respond the way she did, other than the fact that maybe SHE was racist. I approached her as friendly as anyone could have and she absolutely lost her shit and pulled the race card.

People need to get it together and get over this racial injustice crap. Rant over.

4Waters

Reaction score
I am SO. SICK. OF. THIS. SHIT!

My wife text me around 4:45 today and said she ordered some groceries to be delivered at the house. She said they (Instacart), would deliver them at 5:15pm. Cool, thank you Sweetie!

So, I went out front and decided to sweep up some leaves while waiting for the delivery. At 5:13, I see a white BMW pull into my neighbor's driveway. My neighbor is Chinese and does not drive a white BMW. So naturally, I perked up.

The driver's side door opens and an African American woman stepped out of the BMW. She walked around her car and began taking plastic bags up to my neighbor's front door. I walked closer to her and said "Excuse me, are you delivering groceries?" She looked at me, ignored me, then continued with what she was doing. She walked back up to the front door with a second load. When she returned to her car, I told her "I'm sorry, my wife told me she ordered groceries from Instacart, and I thought you may have delivered our groceries to the wrong house. That's all."

She responded with a total attitude and said "Oh, I just thought you were racist."

WTF!?! I was somewhat shocked when she said that! 😲

So I responded "Fuck lady, it's just groceries. Neverfuckingmind!"

She finished her delivery then drove off. As she was leaving, the groceries my wife had ordered arrived a few moments later. We had a very nice Asian lady deliver our goods to us.

Yes, I am white. But, race had NOTHING to do with my question to her! I simply wanted to make sure the lady went to the correct house! Nothing more than that! Race had absolutely nothing to do it. I didn't have a rifle in my hands and I didn't yell at her to "Get off my lawn!" No Trump 2020 flag or even an American flag in the front yard. There was NO REASON for her to respond the way she did, other than the fact that maybe SHE was racist. I approached her as friendly as anyone could have and she absolutely lost her shit and pulled the race card.

People need to get it together and get over this racial injustice crap. Rant over.
Unfortunately you are white therefore you are racist, it's a fuking joke that we have to put up with this.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Total BS going on in our world. College aged white kids calling other white kids racist. Just complete fuktardery...the race card is the go to for the "woke" and the minorities.

You weren't wearing a hood, or a "South Will Rise Again" T-shirt, were you?

Backlash

Reaction score
Total BS going on in our world. College aged white kids calling other white kids racist. Just complete fuktardery...the race card is the go to for the "woke" and the minorities.

You weren't wearing a hood, or a "South Will Rise Again" T-shirt, were you?

No Sir I wasn't wearing my camoflage Rebel flag trucker hat. 😁 Can you imagine if I was?!?

I dont think I'm anything close to a racist person. My wife is Chinese, her oldest son looks like he is 100% Hispanic (Like his Dad), and her younger son looks like her, Chinese. 🤷‍♂️

JD D05

Reaction score
No Sir I wasn't wearing my camoflage Rebel flag trucker hat. 😁 Can you imagine if I was?!?

I dont think I'm anything close to a racist person. My wife is Chinese, her oldest son looks like he is 100% Hispanic (Like his Dad), and her younger son looks like her, Chinese. 🤷‍♂️

Ok serious question....can she make good fried rice?

Backlash

Reaction score
Due to my other neighbor's proud Trump support and unfortunate events that have occurred because of his displays, I've been paying more attention to who is coming and going. The only thing I assumed today was that she went to the wrong house. That's it.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
WHAT WOULD LARRY ELDERS SAY? We, as Americans, root for the underdogs...somehow that translated into rooting for the victim culture. Big difference.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Well, I am white and we ARE privileged as we live in a pretty affluent area.... I guess I'm white privilege. [emoji16]

Don’t get me started on that thread again. Starting to see examples like this much more often. My pops warned me about going being pushed to the back of the race line 30 years ago. I should start listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
Don’t get me started on that thread again. Starting to see examples like this much more often. My pops warned me about going being pushed to the back of the race line 30 years ago. I should start listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you my brother? LOL

Backlash

Reaction score
Fried rice was SOOO three hours ago! I'm getting ready to devour some warm, sweet red bean soup! 😎

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Do ya want to know what surprised me about that story?

not the fact that you experienced it.. that’s the new normal thanks to our media over the last 4-5 years.

The fact that we have been conditioned enough to even list a Trump 2020 flag.. Let Alone an American flag as potentially racist symbols.

that’s how bad it has become.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I've known and worked with a guy for the last 20 years and I didn't know he was black until he told me about a year after we met. I'd go as far as to say he was one of my best friends. Ever since the BLM shit started...every time we talk he's explaining to me how racist I am.

About 4 months ago I hung up the phone and deleted his contact info. I have no more patience for it.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
And they say Trump is the issue......

468744CC-00FB-465F-8CF2-7D79156F1CC0.jpeg

welldigger00

Reaction score
Ok. This thread is a great example of how they are manipulating the left side, and how they must think they are just plain ignorant. I clicked on the you tube video above, but I couldn’t make it 30 seconds in, because that shit is not my jam, to use the vernacular of our times. However, what did get a rise out of me is the 15 second video advertisement on you tube before the gansta rapp. It was a MAC donnals advertisement. No shit. If you haven’t watched the social dilemma yet, I highly recommend that you do. It will shed light on exactly why people are behaving this way that the OP experienced with his groceries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I've known and worked with a guy for the last 20 years and I didn't know he was black until he told me about a year after we met. I'd go as far as to say he was one of my best friends. Ever since the BLM shit started...every time we talk he's explaining to me how racist I am.

About 4 months ago I hung up the phone and deleted his contact info. I have no more patience for it.
Apparently he was right. 😂

boatpi

Reaction score
I would complain to Instacart AND the store that you purchased from. No one deserves that treatment. If you do not complain, no one will ever know and she will continue that BS. A real hater indeed.

Backlash

Reaction score
I would complain to Instacart AND the store that you purchased from. No one deserves that treatment. If you do not complain, no one will ever know and she will continue that BS. A real hater indeed.

The racist delivery lady was a delivery person for my neighbor's order, not ours. Had she been delivering our order, I would have handled things the way you suggested. 😉

Singleton

Reaction score

then we get into a she said / he said complaint and I bet the drivers version of the story would have some fiction woven into it. Had to audit DirecTV’s driver complaints once. It was a waste of time, way to figure out whose story was true. In the end all non video complaints got the same treatment.

floatn turd

Reaction score
"They" dont like it when you either mutter or yell out (depending on the situation)
"I can't breathe" while your walking away.
For some reason it infuriates them.
;)