WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FU2 Chasis

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hey Guys! FU2 in the house!!! This site is cool!!

We make the same awesome kit for the Teryx and at the same awesome price of $3500 w/ Kings and powdered to match your ride!!!

Welcome to the site. :)

RD

sean

Reaction score
mr.bad welcome! i have a teryx with the funco lt and kings which is a +4 on arms and 1 1/4 on wheel base. is your teryx kit currently used on any racers? any + or - to your kit? reason im asking is i keep wanting to go +6 on arms and +4 on wheel base to help this thing handle a bit better.

Attachments

• DSCF2485.jpg
    DSCF2485.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 252

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
mr.bad welcome! i have a teryx with the funco lt and kings which is a +4 on arms and 1 1/4 on wheel base. is your teryx kit currently used on any racers? any + or - to your kit? reason im asking is i keep wanting to go +6 on arms and +4 on wheel base to help this thing handle a bit better.

Isn't that thing missing the right front? :skull

jesco

Reaction score
Hey Guys! FU2 in the house!!! This site is cool!!

We make the same awesome kit for the Teryx and at the same awesome price of $3500 w/ Kings and powdered to match your ride!!!

Do you guys have a LT kit for the arctic Cat???? if so, is that also $3,500.00?

Very nice stuff by the way, looks bitchen.:thumbsup:thumbsup

MR BAD

FU2 CHASSIS SALES
Reaction score

Jimbo would be better at the racer question. He builds chassis and suspension for all sorts of racing including 800hp sand rails and truggies...

Our +6 kit for Teryx is a +1 front and +1 back. I've never been in +4 but
2" wider and almost an 1" WB should help. Plus our turning radius is better than some other kits out there.

I hope this helps.

MR BAD

FU2 CHASSIS SALES
Reaction score
Do you guys have a LT kit for the arctic Cat???? if so, is that also $3,500.00?

Very nice stuff by the way, looks bitchen.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Not that I know of. I'm checking on that for you know.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks Dave! There is a ton of info on this site! Super cool!

Do you need any help with your Kawi?

I need a ton of help with my kawi.. Lol. The issue is the age ole champagne taste on a beer budget problem. Lol. :D

RD

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Thanks Dave! There is a ton of info on this site! Super cool!

Do you need any help with your Kawi?

What about my billygoat 06 Polaris Ranger LT for $3500???

MR BAD

FU2 CHASSIS SALES
Reaction score
I need a ton of help with my kawi.. Lol. The issue is the age ole champagne taste on a beer budget problem. Lol. :D

RD

Let me know what you want. Let's see if we can meet your beer budget!!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Can you post up a few pics of work that you have done on Polaris Rangers. Me and 2 buddies have them and are interested in doors and 1 guy is looking at estimates for a new cage and rear seat set up. Did not see any Ranger pics on the website so wondering if you fo work on those also.....thanks....your work on the other rides looks very nice and the pricing is great... :thumbsup

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I saw that and showed it to my friend who is looking for the cage. It would be nice to see it on a ranger powder coated to get the full effect. I do really like the way the roof top radius is done and the way it curves down in the front along with the grab bar for the passenger. One thing I don't like about my cage is the top not curving down like that in the front.

I called the shop and they said they are working on a ranger now down there so maybe they can post a few pics of the progress at some point.

MR BAD

FU2 CHASSIS SALES
Reaction score
Can you post up a few pics of work that you have done on Polaris Rangers. Me and 2 buddies have them and are interested in doors and 1 guy is looking at estimates for a new cage and rear seat set up. Did not see any Ranger pics on the website so wondering if you fo work on those also.....thanks....your work on the other rides looks very nice and the pricing is great... :thumbsup

I don't have pics, i'm email Jimbo and see what he has and get back wit ya.

Ok #3!

Last edited:

fu2 chassis

Reaction score
I saw that and showed it to my friend who is looking for the cage. It would be nice to see it on a ranger powder coated to get the full effect. I do really like the way the roof top radius is done and the way it curves down in the front along with the grab bar for the passenger. One thing I don't like about my cage is the top not curving down like that in the front.

I called the shop and they said they are working on a ranger now down there so maybe they can post a few pics of the progress at some point.
hey big dog let me get your email i have a cage powdercoated no doors thou its on a rig i will post them and a lil bit on rhino 411

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Jimbo!! Post the pics over here too.

jesco

Reaction score
No. You'd have to bring it in so he can fab somthing up. Prolly won't be in te $3500 range tho.

Bummer, thats a smoking price. Any ideas how much one would be, just a rough guess?? 2 other people I know might be interested as well.

MR BAD

FU2 CHASSIS SALES
Reaction score
Bummer, thats a smoking price. Any ideas how much one would be, just a rough guess?? 2 other people I know might be interested as well.

Give Jimbo a call. I'm not 100% sure about him doing them but if he gets 3 deposits he may be up for it. 760-792-9385

sean

Reaction score
that'd be a first for me:grumble: