WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck California

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Fight back people.

RECALL SENATOR JOSH NEWMAN - visit www.stopthecartax.org for more

We will be gathering and collecting petitions on Tuesday June 13th at the Ayres Hotel in Orange.

Ayres Orange is at 200 N.The City Drive in the city of Orange, right off of the 5 Fwy.

DLC

Reaction score
Today while I was dumping $80 bucks of gas into the money maker (work truck) i do that every 3 days. I noticed the tax sticker on the pump 54.4 cents plus sales tax per gallon and a gallon was like $2.68 gallon. Not exactly sure on the price /gallon as I don't pay to much attention, just fill up at my local 7-11 close to home. This is in Escondido, San Diego north county...

This was the 1st time I noticed the sticker on the pump!

California has raided so many funds from all kinds of different accounts, green sticker (OHV ) and also the gas tax just to name a few, I'm sure there are a hell of a lot more and it won't stop unless you get the dirt bags / anal lickers out of office!

They are just setting it up to do it again...

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Today while I was dumping $80 bucks of gas into the money maker (work truck) i do that every 3 days. I noticed the tax sticker on the pump 54.4 cents plus sales tax per gallon and a gallon was like $2.68 gallon. Not exactly sure on the price /gallon as I don't pay to much attention, just fill up at my local 7-11 close to home. This is in Escondido, San Diego north county...

California has raided so many funds from all kinds of different accounts, green sticker (OHV ) and also the gas tax just to name a few, I'm sure there are a hell of a lot more and it won't stop unless you get the dirt bags / anal lickers out of office!

Its actually considerably more than that...considering the only reason Ethanol is even a thing because of .gov subsidies, paid for with our tax dollars, and all the fuel has 10% of taxpayer subsidized ethanol in it...if not more.

rrrr

Reaction score

You poor bastards are gonna get screwed again. There's no way these tax revenues are going to get turned into asphalt, concrete, and steel. The state government will find some "temporary" "emergency" use for the money and it'll disappear.

The linked article says boaters will benefit because some of the taxes will go to state parks, and some of those have lakes.

That's bullshit of the highest order. Whatever miniscule monies that make it into the parks system will be used against boaters, with increased game warden enforcement of BUI and speed limits.

I know for sure boaters are going to be fucked, because Democrats run the government, and they also hate boats.

You cocksuckers with your loud, polluting, man made global warming, nature damaging, irresponsible, safety hazard, carbon spewing, VOC emitting, child endangering, floating pieces of shit need to leave the state.

NOW.

:skull

DLC

Reaction score
The bottom line is that we tax payers are going to get dry fucked again! Clean up in California!

Why don't they tax those free loader ELE cars, or hybrids...
everything we own slurps down the fuel, why should some cars be able to use the roads and car pool lanes for free

It really seems that the middle class tax payers never gets a break!

We are just hoping trump will dump the ALT min tax, it hasn't been changed or updated since 1967 when it 1st took affect....

And
Ethanol is just plain wrong! I have 5 carberators that need to be cleaned!

$20 a gallon for lawn mower, weed wacker gas....

Off topic

but the news of the day is that so many people are upset Trump backed out of the Paris green deal... here in San Diego actually Imerial Beach, Mexico has had raw sewage dumping along TJ river then it flows out along our shore line for decades! Nothing ever happens. No fines, no fixes, No wall. People need to wake up

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
this tax was never about roads. same shitty song they sing about every 5-10 years.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Oh this ain't shit.
Yesterday Moonbeam vowed to have CA lead the way globally, in defiance of Trump pulling out of the Paris climate accord.

Mhemperly

Reaction score
The tax is a joke. I do asphalt for a living and they haven't fix anywhere near the roads they use to. They are working on the freeways yes. But when everything is all said and done it's just to accommodate all the illegals and free loaders that are driving around in their cadillacs talking on obama phones.

I left california 3 months ago just for all these reasons. Haven't regretted it one bit! I wish the whole working class would leave there and that would give them a reality check. The people in Sacramento need to be ripped from their desks and put on the street to find a real job.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

There's another $0.11/ gallon that's taxed at the refinery level, and passed on to customers by the distributor. But it's a "hidden" tax because it doesn't make it onto the sticker you see at the pump.

"Tax the oil companies!!!"...who then pass that tax on to you.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
If only there were a thread on Elon Musk....he may know where some of that $$$ is going

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
And then we look to the future as fossil fuels are replaced with alternative energy. Where will the "make-up" funds come from when the taxes at the pump are eliminated?

Then we need to factor in all the tax breaks and incentives the alternative energy and green friendly vehicles have been given. No taxes from those sources mean even more shortages.

Bottomline is the government has no structured plan for all the energy changes they push for. They will tax the fossil fuel Golden Goose until it dies and then stand in a daze when they realize the alternates are all tax exempt. Tax payers will be left to fill the void and ultimately taxed on every breath of air.

Trump is currently getting slammed by the left and the green energy parasites like the great flim flam man Elon Musk. But he has dropped out of the Paris deal not because he doesn't believe in climate issues, but because he sees how the US taxpayer is getting the shitty end of the stick on these ill thought out, politically motivated agreements. Trump detractors side with those who kill the geese, not taking into account who/what will replace the geese after they are sucked dry.

Moonbeam and the CA government are showing the world how to destroy what at one time was a strong and rich state economy. Will the rest of the states and other nations see the debacle for what it is and avoid the same horrific errors? Only time will tell. In the meantime they all best listen to "why" Trump backed out of a disaster, not what the heretics claim the reason to be.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
The only road getting paved with this money is Pension Lane.[emoji1361]

More a temporary patch. What happens in ca when pension pay outs exceed.employee pay outs? Its coking and sooner tyen most think.

thetub

Reaction score
More a temporary patch. What happens in ca when pension pay outs exceed.employee pay outs? Its coking and sooner tyen most think.

something is gonna break eventually here in Kalifornia...

talking to a buddy who was looking at getting city job and was checking the pay with with healthcare and overtime...

something is wrong when city employees are making more money than small business owners...:thumbsup

kalifornia is booming , theres a Statbucks and Walmart on every corner and more being built by the day...:thumbsup

they all need sprinklers...:thumbsup

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

talking to a buddy who was looking at getting city job and was checking the pay with with healthcare and overtime...

something is wrong when city employees are making more money than small business owners...:thumbsup

kalifornia is booming , theres a Statbucks and Walmart on every corner and more being built by the day...:thumbsup

What's going to come out of these "sprinklers" ?

thetub

Reaction score
its pretty sad actually...

I was recently looking at commercial industrial properties that are for sale ...

its sad how many small shops have closed and packed up...

also look at the business websites that sell businesses , they are scattered with businesses that people are trying to get rid of...

hey but we have a Starbucks on every corner where all the forward thinking geniuses could hang out...:thumbsup

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
And then we look to the future as fossil fuels are replaced with alternative energy. Where will the "make-up" funds come from when the taxes at the pump are eliminated?

Then we need to factor in all the tax breaks and incentives the alternative energy and green friendly vehicles have been given. No taxes from those sources mean even more shortages.

Bottomline is the government has no structured plan for all the energy changes they push for. They will tax the fossil fuel Golden Goose until it dies and then stand in a daze when they realize the alternates are all tax exempt. Tax payers will be left to fill the void and ultimately taxed on every breath of air.

Trump is currently getting slammed by the left and the green energy parasites like the great flim flam man Elon Musk. But he has dropped out of the Paris deal not because he doesn't believe in climate issues, but because he sees how the US taxpayer is getting the shitty end of the stick on these ill thought out, politically motivated agreements. Trump detractors side with those who kill the geese, not taking into account who/what will replace the geese after they are sucked dry.

Moonbeam and the CA government are showing the world how to destroy what at one time was a strong and rich state economy. Will the rest of the states and other nations see the debacle for what it is and avoid the same horrific errors? Only time will tell. In the meantime they all best listen to "why" Trump backed out of a disaster, not what the heretics claim the reason to be.

EXACTLY.

Hence my earlier post "you ain't seen shit yet"...!

Old Texan

Reaction score
EXACTLY.

Hence my earlier post "you ain't seen shit yet"...!

You and I have the advantage of working in and with the petroleum industry. But many folks still need to think things through at where the world is at with everyday products. Very little of what we use, eat, live in, drive, and use medically isn't in some way, large or small, dependent on petroleum.

Energy is just one aspect, a large one, but not the whole of things. Few seem to realize the by products of gasoline and diesel are cheaper when part of the refining process than when they have to be refined specifically. What is saved at the pump by using alternative fuels, will add more to a myriad of other products.

Our entire energy policy and the government treatment of the new energy products is a quagmire of conflict. Politicians like Brown and Gore and Clinton have no clue and work for special interests "fueling" themselves......

At the end of the day T, you and I will have this topic pushed aside as more conspiracy by the all knowing among us.:skull

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The nice thing about this state is that you can leave anytime you like. ;)

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
:skull

[video=youtube;rlErfXYsU4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlErfXYsU4s[/video]

How appropriate....Hotel California is in Mexico there pard.....

Already moving the border eh? :D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

kalifornia is booming , theres a Starbucks and Walmart on every corner and more being built by the day...:thumbsup

Just got final on a new Starbucks downtown last week. :thumbsup

500bbc

Reaction score
Oh this ain't shit.
Yesterday Moonbeam vowed to have CA lead the way globally, in defiance of Trump pulling out of the Paris climate accord.

So yer saying Moonbeam is going to pick up the slack for the rest of the US by slinging tens of billions of dollars at third world despots while committing autoerotic asphyxiation?:eek

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
How appropriate....Hotel California is in Mexico there pard.....

Already moving the border eh? :D

FYI...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_California

The lyrics of the song have been given various interpretations by fans and critics alike, the Eagles themselves described the song as their "interpretation of the high life in Los Angeles".[SUP][6][/SUP] In the 2013 documentary History of the Eagles, Henley said that the song was about "a journey from innocence to experience... that's all..."[SUP][7][/SUP]

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the mass exodus from California so that real estate values go through the floor and I can afford a house on the beach in Malibu.:rolleyes

Old Texan

Reaction score

No, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.......;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So yer saying Moonbeam is going to pick up the slack for the rest of the US by slinging tens of billions of dollars at third world despots while committing autoerotic asphyxiation?:eek

Yep

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score

Thank you very much. I recently exercised this option and got the F out! Moved to rural north west NV about an hour south east of Lake Tahoe.

A wonderful location with good hard working honest people. Couldn't be happier.

Took a trip back to SoCal to pick up a car Wednesday and came back yesterday. Holly crap are the road down there focked up! You don't really notice it until you leave and then go back.

And the traffic! I get there around 3PM, load up the trailer and head to the hotel around 4. Took me a half hour just to get off the freeway ramp! Don't know how I did it for so many years.

Not even going to talk about the difference in gas prices.

thetub

Reaction score
FYI...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_California

The lyrics of the song have been given various interpretations by fans and critics alike, the Eagles themselves described the song as their "interpretation of the high life in Los Angeles".[SUP][6][/SUP] In the 2013 documentary History of the Eagles, Henley said that the song was about that's all..."[SUP][7][/SUP]

yes it has many interpretations...

a journey from innocence to experience...

that things dont seem what they really are...

you wake up and realize the state you grew up in has sold you out...

you wake up and realize politicians and certain groups have pulled a fast one...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Hotel CA is in Todos Santos Baja Mexico...about 50 miles or so north of Cabo on the Pacific coast.
Spent a summer there in 2000...and I left too!
Link to some photos:

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=e...d=0ahUKEwj1z5afh6DUAhVFKCYKHQgPBe0QoioIsQEwCw

From their website..Not the same hotel as the Eagles song.;)

http://hotelcaliforniabaja.com/history.html

[FONT=&amp]not unc[/FONT][FONT=&amp]There are numerous stories. Whether fact or myth, nobody knows for sure. However, one rumor, fabricated in the 1990’s by someone with no connection to any owners of the hotel, states that the Eagles once owned it. This is unequivocally false. Many of the other legends are less black and white and continue to fascinate the public. Although the present owners of the hotel do not have any affiliation with the Eagles, nor do they promote any association, many visitors are mesmerized by the "coincidences" between the lyrics of the hit song and the physicality of the hotel and its surroundings.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]ommon for the culture of that particular era in general? There are numerous stories. Whether fact or myth, nobody knows for sure. However, one rumor, fabricated in the 1990?s by someone with no connection to any owners of the hotel, states that the Eagles once owned it. This is unequivocally false. Many of the other legends are less black and white and continue to fascinate the public. Although the present owners of the hotel do not have any affiliation with the Eagles, nor do they promote any association, many visitors are mesmerized by the "coincidences" between the lyrics of the hit song and the physicality of the hotel and its surroundings.[/FONT]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
From their website..Not the same hotel as the Eagles song.;)

http://hotelcaliforniabaja.com/history.html

[FONT=&amp]not unc[/FONT][FONT=&amp]There are numerous stories. Whether fact or myth, nobody knows for sure. However, one rumor, fabricated in the 1990?s by someone with no connection to any owners of the hotel, states that the Eagles once owned it. This is unequivocally false. Many of the other legends are less black and white and continue to fascinate the public. Although the present owners of the hotel do not have any affiliation with the Eagles, nor do they promote any association, many visitors are mesmerized by the "coincidences" between the lyrics of the hit song and the physicality of the hotel and its surroundings.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]ommon for the culture of that particular era in general? There are numerous stories. Whether fact or myth, nobody knows for sure. However, one rumor, fabricated in the 1990?s by someone with no connection to any owners of the hotel, states that the Eagles once owned it. This is unequivocally false. Many of the other legends are less black and white and continue to fascinate the public. Although the present owners of the hotel do not have any affiliation with the Eagles, nor do they promote any association, many visitors are mesmerized by the "coincidences" between the lyrics of the hit song and the physicality of the hotel and its surroundings.[/FONT]

Like I said, the Hotel California is in Todos Santos Baja Mexico.:thumbsup
(I never mentioned the Eagles, or the album;))

It's a cool little town, a few miles from the San Pedrito RV park where I stayed for 2 months living on the beach.

For $2 a day I had a double spot with a palapa right on the beach. every 2-3 days we would go to Todos Santos for beer supplies, and eat fish tacos that a woman cooked to order on a little habachi on the edge of a dirt road.
4 tacos and 2 Tecati's was like a buck or so.