WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck NASCAR

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Regardless of how this shakes out, it doesn’t change the deep rooted issue of racism in America. And, it definitely is not a one way street. It is ugly in all directions.
3221A7ED-E179-4612-B395-CB3821C98FC2.png

You mean the deep rooted racism of the American LEFT.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Ironic part is, there is probably some ADA law that says a garage pull cord must be within a certain length from the ground, and contain a loop for a disabled person to use a hook to pull it....

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Has that clown won a race yet and how long has he been racing?
I don't know either question, Reeg but the last 3 years we have spent 99% of our motor racing time on things that have 12,000HP and run on 1000' tracks and after seeing some of that disaster with Petty folding to BLM that last 1% is going to John Force Racing!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Regardless of how this shakes out, it doesn’t change the deep rooted issue of racism in America. And, it definitely is not a one way street. It is ugly in all directions.

Oh for fucks sake.

500bbc

Reaction score
Deep rooted racism.....

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

You been smoking that hippie lettuce?

What this doesn't change is the issue of deep rooted victim mentality where everything is racist, from Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben, to the Lady on the Land O Lakes Butter package, to a god damn piece of rope to pull a garage door down with. 😂

She's just pissed off about the real possibility Republicans are going to take some of the Democrat slaves away..again.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

FBI just confirmed the "noose" had been there since AT LEAST October 2019 🙄

Looks like it was the garage door rope. Which is exactly why no picture has been released. How god damned embarrassing.

Racism is so rampant it has to be manufactured everywhere it comes to light.

These people want the rest of society to go through life like they do, not worried about actual racism, but instead several steps further, worrying about anything and everything that could possibly be construed as even a remote symbol of racism. Which has the result of completely hamstringing anything and everything done in society...

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
As a child I used to hear a saying: “ when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.”

The left has conditioned almost everyone to LOOK for anything that will create victimhood, and then cry wolf.

fucking insane

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
My niece has not missed a Talladega Race for over 20 years........she was married at that event 4 years back... today she and her husband say, Fuck NASCAR! We are done!

TRUE STORY Follow Up....
My niece and her husband always camp out at Dega for the weekend and meets up with a dozen of other couples from various states. BUT This year, they all met on "Lay Lake", camped out for 2 nights, and partied their asses off and bonded with friends while realizing they no longer have any need for NASCAR.

Notice NO NASCAR flags, t-shirts, or any thing NASCAR related! and BTW, notice the "color" of these pics......they have no use for the BLM BS either!!!!
Sweet Home Alabama and God Bless America! :cool:

1592959131027.png

1592959070764.png

wallnutz

Reaction score
TRUE STORY Follow Up....
My niece and her husband always camp out at Dega for the weekend and meets up with a dozen of other couples from various states. BUT This year, they all met on "Lay Lake", camped out for 2 nights, and partied their asses off and bonded with friends while realizing they no longer have any need for NASCAR.

Notice NO NASCAR flags, t-shirts, or any thing NASCAR related! and BTW, notice the "color" of these pics......they have no use for BLM either!!!!
Sweet Home Alabama and God Bless America! :cool:

View attachment 891849

View attachment 891848
that’s the Way 99.5% of America is. This race bullshit is 100% media driven, and the left just keeps eating it up.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahah....... It's a pull down for the garage door or something. Too fucking funny how eager people are to jump to all the horrible conclusions. Might was to do a little serf reflection here buddy.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahah....... It's a pull down for the garage door or something. Too fucking funny how eager people are to jump to all the horrible conclusions. Might was to do a little serf reflection here buddy.
And I heard they sent 15 (fifteen!!!) FBI agents to investigate.

but zero to the monuments where they wrote “kill whitey” and all those hate crimes.

it’s a sad fucking state we are in

RodnJen

Reaction score

It‘s cute that you still think this is about NASCAR.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It's way beyond Nascar. Question for you. Is it a problem that most tires on vehicles are Black? You know, that's just a symbol of the man keeping the blacks down. How about the Asphalt roadways? I've seen all kinds of colored roadways, but for some reason the majority of them are all Black. I just don't understand how people can't see the symbolism there. The black roadway is being rolled over and pretty much abused daily. Just a couple more for you to think real deep about. Racism is everywhere.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What’s it about Rod?

You do know that, far and away, the biggest threat of homicide to a black man today is in fact another black man.

How do you reconcile that with your posturing?
OMG... I just realized the weapon issued to me by my department is BLACK... IT represents KILLING PEOPLE...... I'm turning it in tomorrow and demanding a more color neutral weapon. I can't believe they have been getting away with this for so long.:eek:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

You're right, its way bigger than Nascar, this could have sparked another race riot where people get injured or killed, sparked another beating like the poor Macy's employee, you dumbasses don't think about those consequences though do you? You just pretend ohhhhh it was an honest mistake....

If anyone had any competence this shit would have ended in minutes when someone looked at the damn door string on all the other doors.... Instead they tried to parlay it into a race story for PR value.... Lunacy.

hallett3

Reaction score
What is also amazing is 15 FBI agents get sent to this bullshit, but a three year old black child gets killed over Father’s Day weekend in Chicago. You think they would use those FBI agents to catch the coward less assholes that shot and killed that innocent child. Democratic politicians and BLM agenda is fucked up. Wallace is really riding this train and taking part in destroying NASCAR.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
OMG... I just realized the weapon issued to me by my department is BLACK... IT represents KILLING PEOPLE...... I'm turning it in tomorrow and demanding a more color neutral weapon. I can't believe they have been getting away with this for so long.:eek:

Sorry Ty, “neutral” isn’t good enough.

To make up for your departments “systemic racism” (gotta use that word once a day) concerning the ongoing flagrant use of black firearms you must all trade them in for pink Taurus’s.

500bbc

Reaction score
What’s it about Rod?

You do know that, far and away, the biggest threat of homicide to a black man today is in fact another black man.

She doesn't care about that fact, she's just dealing with a vagina constantly filled with sand.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
She doesn't care about that fact, she's just dealing with a vagina constantly filled with sand.

Rod found!!

Side note: Is Nancy Travis not the most classic beauty of all time??
I’ve loved that woman since “internal affairs”...

Andy B.

Reaction score

Fucking let it go it's a part of American history not one on here owned a slave or for that matter their great,great grandparents !! And racism is alive and well in every race grab a clue bottom line is you're an American or an asshole or worse a liberal!!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
It's not about NASCAR. It's part of a much bigger pattern.. What's cute is you can't figure it out..
Along with the juicy smellit operation, these are the two dudes running these psyops from behind the curtain.
Michelle towle.jpg
20200624_203109.jpg

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
Racism is not born, it is taught. A one way street coming to a city street near you and soon. When this shit hits the Karen household, watch how fast their viewpoint changes. “Buying a gun, moving out of the neighborhood to somewhere safe, fund the police”. You can’t teach stupid. Oh wait, maybe you can.

RodnJen

Reaction score
What’s it about Rod?

That’s an often repeated static that has the benefit of being true. It’s also true for white and brown. It was also likely true when Italians and Irish first immigrated. While true it doesn’t address the issue. Like so many things, there’s plenty of blame and responsibility to go around.

“While half of the victimizations were intraracial, 41 percent of violent victimizations during the period involved victims and offenders of different races or Hispanic origin (interracial). Among black victims, 63 percent of violent victimizations were committed by black offenders, 11 percent by white offenders and 7 percent by Hispanic offenders. Among white victims, 57 percent of victimizations were committed by white offenders, 15 percent by black offenders and 11 percent by Hispanic offenders. Among Hispanic victims, 40 percent of violent victimizations were committed by Hispanic offenders, 20 percent by white offenders and 20 percent by black offenders. The race of the offender or the number of offenders was unknown in 8 percent of the violent crimes.

During 2012-15, the rate of white-on-white violent crime (12.0 per 1,000) was about four times higher than black-on-white violent crime (3.1 per 1,000). The rate of black-on-black crime (16.5 per 1,000) was more than five times higher than white-on-black violent crime (2.8 per 1,000). The rate of Hispanic-on-Hispanic crime (8.3 per 1,000) was about double the rate of white-on-Hispanic (4.1 per 1,000) and black-on-Hispanic (4.2 per 1,000) violent crime.“