WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck NASCAR

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, they are basically high dollar kit cars, identically made with very limited adjustable pieces. Not sure it’s much different from Sports2000 or Formula Mazda for all you old SCCA folks.

And to actually call out that they are cool with people doing anything other than respecting the flag and everything it stands for, is fucked.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I totally agree, they caved in to their sponsors and took a knee rather then standing up for what's right in America and striving to improve the areas that we need to do better at. They are the same as other professional sports, major corporations etc...money talks and liberty and freedom walks.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I totally agree, they caved in to their sponsors and took a knee rather then standing up for what's right in America and striving to improve the areas that we need to do better at. They are the same as other professional sports, major corporations etc...money talks and liberty and freedom walks.
Just proves that being strong and principled is one hell of a lot better then weak and afraid.

racetrash

Reaction score
Wife is at " THE BAR" right now, down the street from our palace, and nasfuck is on outside with a "BLM" car going around. Fuck Nascar, Nfl, Soccer, just fuck them all. Fucking traitors.

Wedgy

Reaction score

The only Driver with Balls enough to stand on Principle and walk the walk. FU NASCAR. NFL. The rest of Ya'll need to go get yer Pussies checked. Stinkin' up America with yer Soyness.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Do the stupid fucks at NASCAR and their sponsors NOT realize these protestors and those that support this "sport" are two totally seperate groups that are miles apart in thier political views. NASCAR just committed suicide for no reason what so ever.......

My niece has not missed a Talladega Race for over 20 years........was married at that event 4 years back... today she and her husband say, Fuck NASCAR! We are done!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I think it is a smart move and will really resonate with the non car owning millennial crowd they're missing.
LOL, so they are going to have a spec racing series (well, they actually already do - smh) with Prius. Will they have pitstops where they change batteries? Would be great to see the soy boy crews try to hoist an entire 30 pound battery!!!

fmo24

Reaction score
5F2DD194-F563-4F2C-A18F-F24069F72237.jpeg

Love it

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Right, NASCAR is the problem.

Calling bullshit like the majority of your demented side’s hate crime accusations. 🖕

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Tried to give you time to have an original thought,,,,, but NO.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
That’s about as true as a million tickets reserved. 🤣

You do know that they laugh at you virtue signaling pussies, correct? 🤣

6DE7673A-682F-40D9-8189-1859919D87F1.jpeg

hahaha fraud activist Jenny. 😂

Oh BTW, here’s the sauce for your gullible ass.

Last edited:

TeamGreene

Reaction score
This whole Wallace thing stinks to high heaven. NASCAR needs to start with the whole 43 team and administer polygraph tests then widen it out from there. If you refuse you're gone. It just doesn't make sense and there have to be cameras everywhere.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
This whole Wallace thing stinks to high heaven. NASCAR needs to start with the whole 43 team and administer polygraph tests then widen it out from there. If you refuse you're gone. It just doesn't make sense and there have to be cameras everywhere.
Its pretty sad. That "#43" used to really mean something.

SixD9R

Reaction score
You do know that they laugh at you virtue signaling pussies, correct? 🤣

View attachment 891167

hahaha fraud activist Jenny. 😂

Oh BTW, here’s the sauce for your gullible ass.

That’s a pretty big list for only 3.5 years of Trumps presidency. How about the list of real hate crimes against Trump supporters? Betting that would be double or triple that.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Its pretty sad. That "#43" used to really mean something.
#43 WAS the GREATEST number in motor racing and it has dropped to "what the fuck happened". Come on Richard, where did your balls go???? If that driver is the only way to get sponsorship just hang it up and relax on the porch!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
#43 WAS the GREATEST number in motor racing and it has dropped to "what the fuck happened". Come on Richard, where did your balls go???? If that driver is the only way to get sponsorship just hang it up and relax on the porch!!
Richard Petty says 🖕you Gary..lol 😂 Great finish today. 👍

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Haven’t watched go fast turn left in 25 years ? Almost like basketball

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Surprised it only took 3 posts to get there.

Looks like another “panties on fire” accusation is about to go down in flames. 😂

1B6D7846-2118-479C-A5F7-2F9439978A72.jpeg

RodnJen

Reaction score

Looks like another “panties on fire” accusation is about to go down in flames. 😂

View attachment 891641
Regardless of how this shakes out, it doesn’t change the deep rooted issue of racism in America. And, it definitely is not a one way street. It is ugly in all directions.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Regardless of how this shakes out, it doesn’t change the deep rooted issue of racism in America. And, it definitely is not a one way street. It is ugly in all directions.

It sure would help if EVERYONE would stop believing EVERYTHING the media puts out. I'm not immune, I get caught sometimes also.

As far as racism goes, it's been around since the beginning of time, it will be around until the end of it. When you virtue signaling clowns start to address the real killers of blacks in America, Democrat inner city politicians and their race baiting leaders, maybe we can start to move forward. 👍

This would help also.

5B4EE663-4650-4E56-90E2-B0CB4B6D240A.jpeg

SixD9R

Reaction score
I know. This country is so friggin racist we twice elected a black (okay half back) President, and elected blacks and Hispanics to all levels of local, state and federal government.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Deep rooted racism.....

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

You been smoking that hippie lettuce?

What this doesn't change is the issue of deep rooted victim mentality where everything is racist, from Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben, to the Lady on the Land O Lakes Butter package, to a god damn piece of rope to pull a garage door down with. 😂

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Figured this was a publicity stunt in the other thread when I saw it.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Richard Petty says 🖕you Gary..lol 😂 Great finish today. 👍

Well Well Well. I wait for the facts so I DON'T step in my own shit Bobby!! 😁 That guy couldn't win a race at Havasu Hotlaps if it was still open. I WAS a Petty fan for years and years and look what it's come too. Nascar is a joke and has been since Big Bill passed. They surrendered to corporate America and your Demoshit PC culture. Crying on the hood of his car, wonder what type and color his panties are. GEEZUS

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Well Well Well. I wait for the facts so I DON'T step in my own shit Bobby!! 😁 That guy couldn't win a race at Havasu Hotlaps if it was still open. I WAS a Petty fan for years and years and look what it's come too. Nascar is a joke and has been since Big Bill passed. They surrendered to corporate America and your Demoshit PC culture. Crying on the hood of his car, wonder what type and color his panties are. GEEZUS

Has that clown won a race yet and how long has he been racing?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

From 2017, every one of the doors has hand pull loop on the end of the rope, looks just like a "noose"....

Video from 2019 shows the same ropes still there. Now they are all untied or cut as shown post "incident"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm