WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck NASCAR

just_floatin

Reaction score
2012-2015 statistics are outdated and do not represent year 2020 cancelling your attempt at setting a true baseline. In short, the data does not match your first paragraph statement nullifying your hypothesis. Think how much the stats have changed between May 25th and June 25th 2020 due to the uptick in violence in blue run states?

RodnJen

Reaction score
2012-2015 statistics are outdated and do not represent year 2020 cancelling your attempt at setting a true baseline. In short, the data does not match your first paragraph statement nullifying your hypothesis. Think how much the stats have changed between May 25th and June 25th 2020 due to the uptick in violence in blue run states?

ok 🤔

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

just_floatin

Reaction score
Bet those “3rd amendment” rights go away pretty fast in this case.
As in the case of Steve Bing :) Third amendment rights do not apply to the Clinton Cartel.
2CAB6848-ADE7-48BE-A83F-AD48B5618D28.jpeg

RodnJen

Reaction score
You still haven’t defined “the issue”.

Post #42 covers it well. When you add in poverty it only exacerbates the problem. Everyone is in charge of their own direction and level of success in life. That being said access to education, healthcare is a little more available for some than others.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Post #42 covers it well. When you add in poverty it only exacerbates the problem. Everyone is in charge of their own direction and level of success in life. That being said access to education, healthcare is a little more available for some than others.

Its all out there for all. You have to work for it. Oh wait...................................

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Were you dropped on your head repeatedly as a child?

I can explain that I grew up in "poverty". Got our electricity from a generator and water from a spring. I decided at a young age that I didnt want to live that way when I grew up.. so I made sure I didn't..

but you have NO clue about that and just keep pushing your own agenda..

why dont you sign over your bank account to some poor people that dont want to work to change their situation?? Maybe they will quit being racist then.

FFS.. some people are just ignorant

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Why have you liberals been fucking em for decades?

wallnutz

Reaction score
@RodnJen Your comrades have the podium yet openly threatened all of America. Go Time is figuratively getting closer. 🎯
So at what point do we start defending our rights? Obviously the BLM is against our way of life that is clearly spelled out in the constitution. The 2nd Amendment is there to defend our freedoms and these guys are openly trying to take them away. Will our government stand behind us? If we step in where LE is told to stand down will we be defended or will we go straight to jail? Or will they suppress us like the BLM is trying to do?
If they are branded domestic terrorist, doesn’t that give us ability to defend our rights?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Oh for fucks sake.
I’m paying out of pocket for Cobra right now.
Think I like doing that?
Choices Rod...we all make them.
Keep choosing to be a Democrat...the party that thrives on victimization.

8322611C-8A2B-4416-9459-4539AC0C5D76.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
Really? More whites in poverty than minorities, notice any difference?

500bbc

Reaction score
Rod and her comrades don't give a flying fuck though...
Appalachia poverty

According to the statistics conducted by ARC, one out of every three Appalachians suffered from poverty; their average income was 23 percent lower than the average level of American per capita income; and due to the poor infrastructure, health care, high unemployment rate and other tough living conditions, two million ...

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Horseshit, if one wants an education go and get it, if one wants health care, buy it, just like the rest of us. Three and four generations of welfare bums are just that, welfare bums, leaches whatever you want to call them. I call them useless to society so get rid of them!! You fucking bleeding hearts are killing the USA. FUCK Democrats

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

However, knowing the larger background of that picture released today, it is not surprising that both NASCAR and Richard Petty Motorsports are in full damage control mode; trying desperately to save themselves from public backlash over a toxic racial hoax the Bubba Wallace team created, and ultimately NASCAR promoted.

Petty's a desperate POS.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Too late. Fake News. Backpedaling to save sponsorships. End result 👇Name to go down in infamy.
FBA52A3A-5FEA-4575-829B-1C7BAE0F67DB.jpeg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Free access to the best education and healthcare does nothing to change the result after we’ve absolutely torn apart the framework of the family unit.

The issue is much more complex.

Once we invited the ACLU willingly into our lives and businesses to help destroy any hope one might hold onto its roots continue until it reaches hell.

I don’t disagree with you that Education and Health Care are concerns but without the foundation the result is a similar outcome.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Richard Richard Richard You had it ALL The most well known number in Motorsports, the most revered name in Motor sports, THE person named the King and what do you do, get involved with a bunch of political hacks and just like that, you are a NOTHING to millions of your fans throughout Motor sports.
It almost makes me want to cry Richard,, WHY WHY WHY??????

RodnJen

Reaction score
Free access to the best education and healthcare does nothing to change the result after we’ve absolutely torn apart the framework of the family unit.

The issue is much more complex.

Once we invited the ACLU willingly into our lives and businesses to help destroy any hope one might hold onto its roots continue until it reaches hell.

I don’t disagree with you that Education and Health Care are concerns but without the foundation the result is a similar outcome.

All true. The problem with the ACLU, HJTA, and NRA is they all start out with good intentions and purpose. They then become a victim of their own success and a tool for the power hungry.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
All true. The problem with the ACLU, HJTA, and NRA is they all start out with good intentions and purpose. They then become a victim of their own success and a tool for the power hungry.

The NRA and HJTA isn’t systematically destroying the family framework, ACLU is. Notice I didn’t include Planned Parenthood in my argument but you went extreme with 2nd amendment and taxpayer issues.

This is why it’s a useless discussion If you’re going to solve the greater issue.

We can continue to throw money at problems that will never be solved while we stand on our soapbox touting single issue voter issues.

RodnJen

Reaction score
The NRA and HJTA isn’t systematically destroying the family framework, ACLU is. Notice I didn’t include Planned Parenthood in my argument but you went extreme with 2nd amendment and taxpayer issues.

This is why it’s a useless discussion If you’re going to solve the greater issue.

We can continue to throw money at problems that will never be solved while we stand on our soapbox touting single issue voter issues.

Like you said, it’s more complex but ok.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You left out a bunch.
EPA comes to mind.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
2017 & 2019 Noose "FUCKING GARAGE DOOR PULL ROPES!!!"

Money Talks!!!

Liar, Liar, Liar...

nothing to see hear, move along...

2017 noose.jpg
2019 noose.jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
That’s an often repeated static that has the benefit of being true. It’s also true for white and brown. It was also likely true when Italians and Irish first immigrated. While true it doesn’t address the issue. Like so many things, there’s plenty of blame and responsibility to go around.

“While half of the victimizations were intraracial, 41 percent of violent victimizations during the period involved victims and offenders of different races or Hispanic origin (interracial). Among black victims, 63 percent of violent victimizations were committed by black offenders, 11 percent by
Regardless of how this shakes out, it doesn’t change the deep rooted issue of racism in America. And, it definitely is not a one way street. It is ugly in all directions.
20200626_181938.jpg

17 10 Flat

Reaction score
Nascar was intresting once upon a time. Changing the rule where you didn't have to sell what you raced,(Think Plymouth Superbird) killed it.

A front engine Toyota Camry with V-8 and rear wheel drive. Is there a dealer selling these? Factory cars of course.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Nascar was intresting once upon a time. Changing the rule where you didn't have to sell what you raced,(Think Plymouth Superbird) killed it.

A front engine Toyota Camry with V-8 and rear wheel drive. Is there a dealer selling these? Factory cars of course.

Even so the Camry is the best selling car in America.