WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck Newsome

Backlash

Reaction score
Hey Newscum, eat a bag of dicks! 🤣

Our family is celebrating a certain holiday a few days earlier due to scheduling conflicts. So for that reason, we all got together....three generations worth! Getting ready for some excellent dinner!

20201124_171407.jpg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Looks like a good place to leave this

View attachment 945531
What a fuck-face.

I’ll be amazed if this shit stain of a human lives out his term based on his totalitarian actions. He’s a bad actor, and I would think his body guards, the CHP, would quickly shuffle away when the shit starts going south...

Reactions: DWC

HCP3

Reaction score
Press conference at noon... Any guesses what he says or "orders"?

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Him, and the horse he rode in on.

It is difficult to respect these people at any level. Their game is so transparent, their intentions so obvious, and their downright evil character makes a guy want to go take a shower after just seeing them on TV. All of them, at every level from local to the commies in DC....they are all the same evil wrapped in different clothes.

Backlash

Reaction score
Can I get a refund from Verizon for the airtime used? Asking for a friend. 😁

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I know people in SoCal got the alert a couple days ago. I was in NorCal and got one yesterday. Coincidentally, I got mine about 45 seconds after I left my house.

I was thinking "are they tracking me?" LOL. It was just a coincidence, but it made me think for a second.

Sent From Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Well well well......

Even French Laundry is corrupt. Imagine that....

2.2 million in PPP loans. For a RESTAURANT!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
I dont advocate violence or personal injury or anything....but this guy and many others have to be concerned for their lives
People are fucking crazy right now.
Some politicians must be wearing vest all the time.

propcheck

Reaction score
For some reason just seeing this thread and it’s title gives me hope

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Democrats condemn effort to recall Governor Gavin Newsom in "California coup"

RodnJen

Reaction score
Newsom won by a margin of 3 million votes. That is a lot of ground to cover, even it the republicans can find a viable candidate.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Democrats condemn effort to recall Governor Gavin Newsom in "California coup"

Need a new thread title. Fuck Democrats.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Newsom won by a margin of 3 million votes. That is a lot of ground to cover, even it the republicans can find a viable candidate.

Any 12 year old with conservative parents and brought up with normal traditional values would be better!!!

RodnJen

Reaction score
Any 12 year old with conservative parents and brought up with normal traditional values would be better!!!

Perhaps, but any republican candidate that stands a chance will have to move well to the middle and be socially liberal.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Perhaps, but any republican candidate that stands a chance will have to move well to the middle and be socially liberal.

I can agree middle but why socially liberial IMO that's where all the problems start. Stop worrying about people's feelings, being politically correct they need policies that work and get rid of the all the useless programs that enable government tit sucking.

thebiz

Reaction score
Yes capitol F this guy; not sure about others thoughts on KF, but year or so ago I was discussing this and hoping this would come to fruition. I believe he has the best shot as a moderate Republican. I believe he turned San Diego successful from all aspects (Life, economy, DAs, Kept LEOs strong, infrastructure substantially improved). Opposed to putting some failed old republicans IE Cox up against this. The one good thing that will/is coming from the last 3 months and the foreseeable future is the left will eventually eat there own as they have begun to show. I believe there is enough “good dems” that are seeing through there own bullshit now. It is sad that it usually takes the “green grass on the other side” to see the light. Out of the 6 people I know that voted for the left, 5 are now crying BRS.

I believe KF can become a changing point for Cali and I believe this is the time to strike, hoping to root out the rats left and right. They MSM push on him is going to be huge as he is a WS Trumpster.

Maybe not...but one can still hope plus it’s almost river/water season.🍺