WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck Newsome

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
California to impose ‘limited’ stay-at-home order, curfew in purple tier counties; all SoCal counties impacted.

Non-essential work, movement and gatherings will be prohibited between the hours of 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily starting this Saturday, according to a news release from the governor’s office. The order is set to expire at 5 a.m. on Dec. 21, but could be extended, officials said.

https://ktla.com/news/california/ca...Uy0jRNkJggF0MhojhW6w8Ja1dbY9UpZuRWxljp8mKjG7M

HCP3

Reaction score
20201119_145819.png

Singleton

Reaction score
How the F did he pull this off.
its not an EO, so is it even enforced. I know SD country started posting online those companies that are in violation. Some business owners stated they will be filing lawsuits stating no law governs hours of operation

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
California to impose ‘limited’ stay-at-home order, curfew in purple tier counties; all SoCal counties impacted.

Non-essential work, movement and gatherings will be prohibited between the hours of 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily starting this Saturday, according to a news release from the governor’s office. The order is set to expire at 5 a.m. on Dec. 21, but could be extended, officials said.

https://ktla.com/news/california/ca...Uy0jRNkJggF0MhojhW6w8Ja1dbY9UpZuRWxljp8mKjG7M

609ADE67-D9CE-4A55-8533-B991C00815CE.gif

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Yes absolutely Fuck Him, we just went from red to purple, I’m from Nor Cal, San Joaquin County. I’m 64 and have voted red my whole life. Several of my blue friends are not digging this now. I swear some of them will never take their mask off. I asked them how do you like being told what to do, no reply.

riverroyal

Reaction score
if your at glamis next week NO camp fires after 10pm. You must go to bed. No beer bongs. No wheelies around camp, no bottle rocket fights or sobe bombs.
Just shut it down, go to bed. Bunch of duning losers

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
“People making these rules are unaffected by them.
It’s devastating on those it does effect.”
-Waffle House Chairman

Europe was supposed to be the stellar example of how to deal with it. Europe only proved nothing works.

Last edited:

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
The curfew was done without an EO. That was my point. He can’t issue EO’s but did this.
How.
Since it was not an EO, no one can enforce it, so life continues without me even worried about some stupid curfew

I believe it was a provision in one of the previous EOs that stand even though the court said he could not issue any more. Just like the BS "emergency brake" provision that puts counties back into the purple category even though the numbers don't justify it.

But yeah, fuck Newsom and fuck his curfew. If I have a need to be out between the hours of 2200 and 0500, then I will and he can eat a bag of dicks.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I like it, my property value probably went up 15 percent, again.

Yeah mine too here in AZ. To capture that added value we'd have to sell now and buy high. Or we could be @DILLIGAF 😁 last I heard he's looking for another country to live in 😁

Singleton

Reaction score
I believe it was a provision in one of the previous EOs that stand even though the court said he could not issue any more. Just like the BS "emergency brake" provision that puts counties back into the purple category even though the numbers don't justify it.

But yeah, fuck Newsom and fuck his curfew. If I have a need to be out between the hours of 2200 and 0500, then I will and he can eat a bag of dicks.

just read that Reopening 4 tier EO.
Ca is F’d. It’s worded in a way that additional measures can be implemented without additional EO’s.
So, court tells Newscum no more EO’s, within days of that going final, he pulls the emergency brake that allows for additional measures be put in place without an EO having to be issued.
Hope the same folks take him back to court to resolve this. Wording an EO allowing you to change / modify / add additional restrictions without an additional EO is a conflict and IMO makes EO privilege meaningless.

HitIt

Reaction score
Wording an EO allowing you to change / modify / add additional restrictions without an additional EO is a conflict and IMO makes EO privilege meaningless.

Exactly. Everyone knows that if you find a genie in a bottle you cant wish for more wishes.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Where's the science that shows the spread between 10pm and 5am?

It’s right there after the part that says you can’t catch it while sitting at the bar, but it will attack you if you stand and walk.
Oh wait,,,thats just for mask effectiveness...

I’ve said it before.
Regardless of my overall lack of optimism concerning the combined wisdom of the human race, this entire debacle is FAR more stupid than I would have ever thought possible from any earthly species in possession of opposing thumbs.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I must reiterate...

Masks, lockdowns, curfews and all the other bullshit is NOT stupid. It's NOT about Covid.

It's all part of the ongoing plan to use Covid to defeat Trump and support their power grab, Marxism and the Global Reset.

4n7krq.jpg

Last edited:

traquer

Reaction score
I must reiterate...

Masks, lockdowns, curfews and all the other bullshit is NOT stupid. It's NOT about Covid.

It's all part of the ongoing plan to use Covid to defeat Trump and support their power grab, Marxism and the Global Reset.

4n7krq.jpg

Pretty much. Remember the movie V for Vendetta. Yeah

Singleton

Reaction score
my concern - Newscum tests positive for C19 after that dinner and uses that as a reason to lockdown further.
he is such as ass, he will leverage his test to F everyone else more

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
my concern - Newscum tests positive for C19 after that dinner and uses that as a reason to lockdown further.
he is such as ass, he will leverage his test to F everyone else more
My concern... Newscum, contacts Covid-19, gets admitted to a hospital, the normal two week stay turns into 2 year stay... he loses his governor position, heals up completely within 10 years... runs again for election at his local school board..

Nothing like a Feel good story

Singleton

Reaction score
My concern... Newscum, contacts Covid-19, gets admitted to a hospital, the normal two week stay turns into 2 year stay... he loses his governor position, heals up completely within 10 years... runs again for election at his local school board..

Nothing like a Feel good story

thats my dream - he gets c19 and is done being governor

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
thats my dream - he gets c19 and is done being governor

Consider this, If every US Governor contracted Covid at the same time, all 50 of them simultaneously, statistically speaking none would die or become incapacitated.
(Well, one of them would 1/10 die)

Remember when Trump got Covid and the libs were creaming themselves over progression of office all the way to Pelosi?
He sneezed, waved to the crowd, and was back at work in 3 days.
Positive test means almost nothing to most except older unhealthy people.
Right now, Anchorage has completely shuddered the entire downtown district and several times a day I get ADN alerts with the most alarming headlines about positive tests.
They have multiple drive through test sites and testing is at record levels. And they wonder why positive tests are growing.

Now bear in mind...Anchorage has a population of 288,000. (Alaska total is 710,000)

Anchorage has recorded a total of 14,000 positive tests, total, for the year.
Anchorage has recorded a TOTAL of 62 deaths...TOTAL...on the year due to Covid.
And like everywhere else not a single death didn’t have other morbidity issues.

Yet every day the ADN posts multiple dramatic headlines about the brutal Covid pandemic. The Governor has shut down again, Anchorage is fucked, quarantines in place, the entire panic mode engaged.
Its incredible.

Yesterday’s ADN morning headline. Todays have been similar.

62581C10-ACD6-4901-9DF3-056BA3DF9FC9.png
808AB80A-D3C8-4698-8302-EED25D033354.png

DWC

Reaction score
Looks like a good place to leave this

991644A9-7C0E-4DFB-B944-CB56EB6FDEF8.jpeg

TeamGreene

Reaction score
This sanctimonious fraud acting all noble when he admits to breaking the rules he set When in fact the dinner happened on the 6th and the only reason we know about it is he got caught and a story was released along with other patrons in the restaurant snapping pics to out this phony fucking liberal. Fuck him and fuck anyone who voted for this asshole. How does that vote feel now idiots.