WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck Surfrider and Fuck WSL

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I've grown up and lived in Huntington Beach my entire life.
Had 4 years of 'Surf Class' in High School from 6:00-7:00 am everyday instead of PE Class.
Loved surfing but always HATED the tree-hugging hippie vibe.

The Surfrider Foundation and the World Surf League is supporting State assembly bill 'AB 3030' which is backed by Newscum, and essentially wants to strip an ADDITIONAL 30% of all land/ ocean/ and coastline access by 2030.
The bill is filled like a giant sack of dogshit. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say they WILL come after your sand dunes, lakes, rivers, forests, coastal access etc. etc.
If you don't think this will affect your recreational access, you are wrong. In fact, this is their 'phase 1', with a goal of going nationally, and eventually globally, with the ultimate goal of 50% of ALL land/sea off-limits to humans.
If you doubt me, I'll gladly take you for a coastal cruise in my Whaler to show you were we 'USED TO' be allowed to fish and free-dive before the Marine Life Protection Act put a strangle hold on the coast with a series of 'Marine Protected Areas'.

PS . . . I went to several public townhall meetings prior to the 'MLPA Implementation Process' . . . to give you an idea of how clueless these leftists are, they had people on the podium stating that surfers peeing in their wetsuits, and the petroleum-based surf wax was posing an environmental hazard to the water quality along our coast. Let that sink in.

Here's a link

jet496

Reaction score
Liberals = Anti-American. They truly need to be stopped. It surprises me that adults can even see any reasoning in this or all the other shit they're pulling every day now. Hopefully a movement is formed to stop them.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Liberals = Anti-American. They truly need to be stopped. It surprises me that adults can even see any reasoning in this or all the other shit they're pulling every day now. Hopefully a movement is formed to stop them.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I recently found out a long time neighbor is a leftist/ liberal . . . gotta hand it to him, he had me fooled for decades.
But since I've made my position clear, he treats me differently ,which is a shame.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself. I recently found out a long time neighbor is a leftist/ liberal . . . gotta hand it to him, he had me fooled for decades.
But since I've made my position clear, he treats me differently ,which is a shame.

Just have a moderate liberal that works for me pull me aside and say he sees what I've been talking about and why I backed Trump. The cancelling of some voices he listens to got it started. He finished the conversation with..........................I'm buying a gun, I think I'm going to need it to fight back against the globalists and Chyna. 😝

On a side note, how's the calico fishing?

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
On a side note, how's the calico fishing?
It's trying to perk up a little . . . decent pick on the LB/ LA breakwaters with the full moon / tides this week.
1st grunion run of the year is in a couple weeks . . . should wake up a few on the beach , hopefully.