WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck these idiots!

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
First post in the dungeon. These riots are rediculous. My wife is the most even keeled person I know, and this shit has firmly pushed her to the right and aggressively so. Fuck this bullshit, funny to me to see all of these posts I see elsewhere claiming that these riots are pushing people to the left, I find it to be the opposite. MAGA 2020, fuck the agents trying to rip this country apart, this situation will have the opposite effect.... stupid motherfuckers are looting with no reason. I won’t get into secret funding and other shit here. But i don’t see this being the spark to remove trump, IMO it’s quite the opposite! MAGA!! Fuck these fake actors!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
First post in the dungeon. These riots are rediculous. My wife is the most even keeled person I know, and this shit has firmly pushed her to the right and aggressively so. Fuck this bullshit, funny to me to see all of these posts I see elsewhere claiming that these riots are pushing people to the left, I find it to be the opposite. MAGA 2020, fuck the agents trying to rip this country apart, this situation will have the opposite effect.... stupid motherfuckers are looting with no reason. I won’t get into secret funding and other shit here. But i don’t see this being the spark to remove trump, IMO it’s quite the opposite! MAGA!! Fuck these fake actors!
Yep! Welcome.

Fuck democrats

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It would be nice if our state leaders would spend even a fraction of the time they did preaching about Covid, condemning the actions of anyone and everyone supporting the BLM and any of these Unlawful protests. They sure had a ton to say every day about staying in your homes to protect the well being of everyone before this shit happened. Fucking cowards.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It would be nice if our state leaders would spend even a fraction of the time they did preaching about Covid, condemning the actions of anyone and everyone supporting the BLM and any of these Unlawful protests. They sure had a ton to say every day about staying in your homes to protect the well being of everyone before this shit happened. Fucking cowards.
This is Newsom’s wet dream.

Democrats crave power, and the last few months has been like Christmas birthday and Halloween all mixed together.

The sick, perverted left is loving this shit.

Fuck democrats

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
1591045553092.png

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Clearly, this has only been about fomenting racial discord.

Joe Biden and his racist ways need to be sidestepped, all hell will breakout if this happens again...I can’t imagine police forces kneeling to get capped...