WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck thieves part 1 and 2

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
My jobsite was hit Sunday night, Monday night, and Friday night. Fuckers broke into my.box Monday night and stole all my cordless tools, lasers, etc. About $2500 company tools and $1000 in personal tools.

This morning while cooking breakfast with my family I get a picture message from jobsite super saying they got us again. Stop what I'm doing and head to the jobsite.

IMG_2317.jpg

Cut 2 heavy duty hasps and 2 cables and ransacked all my tools again. I had to drive 70 miles to pick up these tools to replace the ones stolen Monday.

Fucking jack asses. Super pissed at the contractor for not securing their site or hiring security.

They were in the jobsite for hours emptying peoples Carts. My subs welder and entire rolling box of tools is gone too.

Fuck people. Unfortunately locks only keep honest people out.
IMG_2317.jpg
IMG_2318.jpg
20210619_080350.jpg
20210619_073629.jpg
20210619_073634.jpg
20210619_073622.jpg
20210619_073619.jpg

Nordie

Reaction score
It always seems that jobs that get hit they get hit again right afterwards. Almost like the assholes know that there will be a bunch of new tools. I never leave anything on a jobsite that I actually care about.

Fucking asshole thieves...

77charger

Reaction score
I went to sondo building in la homeless lined the street behind but they had security on their job too.

ConcreteDr

Reaction score
I have a sub that hides wireless Camras on jobs when he has equipment on-site he also uses them to monitor his workers production I asked him if it was legal he didn’t seam to care was tired of getting ripped off

DLC

Reaction score
We built 3 buildings in Beaumont and there was an apartment tweaker complex Accross the street….. wire, tools, spider boxes, temp power cords would get jacked all the time and it all went Accross the street! Added cameras and alarms lights and security.

It’s sucks! Fuck those tweaker’ s !! Look on offer up and Craig’s list in the area for your shit…

Javajoe

Reaction score
I had a portable plywood backboard that I had my alarm company rig with a cellular dialer , key pad, horn strobe and I would just mount it anywhere in the Bldg and would set 12 wireless motions around the bldg under Const. Any movement my app would alert me that the alarm was going off so I could either go there or just reset it. Loud as shit. Worked great.

cakemoto

Reaction score
I take all my tools home everyday.If anything leave them in the Connex. We use chain to lock Ladders

calkid

Reaction score
We had a large job and kept everything in a 40' connex. Any tools that needed repair went on an unmarked shelf near the front. We got hit and lost literally everything except the tools set aside for repairs on that unmarked shelf. Definitely an inside job but never figured out who it was, we had about 20 new guys and nobody seemed suspicious.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
With a camera you just get to watch the looting , does video ever actually help to catch / convict / put somebody away ?
I know a guy that had a package delivered stolen off his porch.
Cam caught the person and vehicle and plate.
His system sent him an email at work and he left.
He showed it to the cops within an hour or so of the theft and a cop handed him back his package by about 9pm that night.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
In a State that doesn't enforce its laws, it has everything to do with it. No consequences just encourage the dregs of society.

Blue run state problems
So the weather enforces the laws. Stay in Idaho. :p

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Sorry you don't understand. It's rather simple though.

Blue run state / sanctuary city state / don't enforce theft laws state / anti first responders state /illegal immigration run amok state, etc.

Here endeth the lesson. Lol

Ha ha. LOL Enjoy your day. 😎
61CADFF7-3AE5-47C1-AE8C-DD1131B3F297.png

NicPaus

Reaction score
Been a issue on job sites for as long as I have been building. Here when it happens you go to Alpine village swap meet. I know many that have and took back all there tools stolen the week before. Last time I got hit was one of my work trucks. Left it in front of 1 my house for 1 night. Cost me over 10k. Had a beam on the rack that was to long so left it out for the night. Never recovered any of the tools and never left it out. Behind the gates with my 2 German Shepherds after that.

One2go

Reaction score
That sucks,Inside job most of the time. Had 2 dump trailers ( completely full-4-5 tons each) stolen over a weekend at job site in So Pasadena. Both were locked with chains, those chicken shit tongue locks,and my portable fence around them. Cut all my locks and left them on the ground. Job fence lock was taken with them. I'm sure they had that key.

NicPaus

Reaction score
That sucks,Inside job most of the time. Had 2 dump trailers ( completely full-4-5 tons each) stolen over a weekend at job site in So Pasadena. Both were locked with chains, those chicken shit tongue locks,and my portable fence around them. Cut all my locks and left them on the ground. Job fence lock was taken with them. I'm sure they had that key.
You ever get them back? One of my dump trailers I have was a friend's previously. It was stolen from a job in Redondo Beach. He bought a new 1 to replace it. Few years later PD called him to come get it. It was left in a neighbors driveway next door to a job site they were using it on. Plate still on it. Neighbor wanted it out of there driveway. Got lucky got it back with a little wear and tear. I bought it as he did not need 2.

One2go

Reaction score
You ever get them back? One of my dump trailers I have was a friend's previously. It was stolen from a job in Redondo Beach. He bought a new 1 to replace it. Few years later PD called him to come get it. It was left in a neighbors driveway next door to a job site they were using it on. Plate still on it. Neighbor wanted it out of there driveway. Got lucky got it back with a little wear and tear. I bought it as he did not need 2.
[/QU
Nope never heard anything. Never heard anything. I'm sure there floating around,I'm pretty sure was the demo guys working there. Only sub really knew the trailers were there at night. Every time I see a dump trailer being pulled I take a good look.so easy to re register them.
My buddy had a peterbuilt Tractor stolen from his yard a few months ago and never heard anything since. Probably in Mexico

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
My buddy has a nice little desert compound just North of Dove springs, before Robbers Roost off the 14. He got hit last week, they took a couple of generators and a trailer loaded with bikes and gear. They smashed a camera but I guess didn't see the other one, he has some footage, It was a tweaker guy and his girl.

This would be a good time for all of us to tune up our security situation, at work and home, we are living in a different time right now. Besides tweakers there are other groups of thieves like Chilean gang members that are currently invading affluent neighborhoods and robbing people of their valuables and they are very organized, it's a big thing right now. Tell your wives not to leave their jewelry laying around, it all needs to be locked up in a safe, especially those sentimental pieces of jewelry that have been passed down, because if they get stolen you'll never see them again and you'll regret not protecting them better.

grumpy88

Reaction score
My buddy has a nice little desert compound just North of Dove springs, before Robbers Roost off the 14. He got hit last week, they took a couple of generators and a trailer loaded with bikes and gear. They smashed a camera but I guess didn't see the other one, he has some footage, It was a tweaker guy and his girl.

This would be a good time for all of us to tune up our security situation, at work and home, we are living in a different time right now. Besides tweakers there are other groups of thieves like Chilean gang members that are currently invading affluent neighborhoods and robbing people of their valuables and they are very organized, it's a big thing right now. Tell your wives not to leave their jewelry laying around, it all needs to be locked up in a safe, especially those sentimental pieces of jewelry that have been passed down, because if they get stolen you'll never see them again and you'll regret not protecting them better.
Not much in that area . Is he on the 14/395 or in the dirt ? That really sucks . Still my favorite area to ride .

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_8195.JPG
    IMG_8195.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8196.JPG
    IMG_8196.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8198.JPG
    IMG_8198.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8199.JPG
    IMG_8199.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 81

grumpy88

Reaction score
Dam . I thought it might be one of those . That sucks . Im sorry to hear that . Been some weird times out there in the last 5 years .