WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuel Cell EFI Fuel Pump Kit

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Adding a fuel cell in cage to my sons prerunner. Looking for an EFI fuel pump kit. Any suggestions? Thanks

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
It’s a gm 5.3 but don’t want to limit ourselves

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Jegs 159009 is a frame mount fuel pump. Under 100$ and I've run them up to 450hp. Nothing fancy or cool, but simple and effective for most LS swaps.

It looks to be the equivalent of the "Vortech", "NOS" or "Paxton" fuel pumps for us older types.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys still looking. I assume these are better pushes than suckers so as close to the tank I can get it?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
https://deatschwerks.com/ saw these guys at lsfest west on sat. some really nice stuff.

they have a new surgetank assembly for fuel cells thats not on their site yet, but looked really nice. holley, and aeromotive have stuff as well.
Deatsch Werks are killing it. The boat is all their lines injectors surge etc. have more coming and we’re redoing the buggy fuel system as well with all their stuff. Top of the line and great to deal with.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Deatsch Werks are killing it. The boat is all their lines injectors surge etc. have more coming and we’re redoing the buggy fuel system as well with all their stuff. Top of the line and great to deal with.
I run that on my jet boat. The triple pump surge tank with two pumps