WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuel Selector Valve

asa400ex

Reaction score
Anybody know where I would be able to find this fuel selector valve? Not having any luck.

What other options are out there? Really don’t want to go to a manual valve.

IMG_1037.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I'm pretty damn certain that that is the same fuel valve used on the carbureted bull nose and brick nose ford trucks with the dual fuel tanks.

D19

Reaction score
IMCO makes a better unit that has an over-ride feature in case of electrical failure.

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
I had that same unit. It took a crap on me also. I went with the above mentioned IMCO selector. The manual switch on it is a plus in case the selector switch stops working.

rush1

Reaction score
Anybody know where I would be able to find this fuel selector valve? Not having any luck.

What other options are out there? Really don’t want to go to a manual valve.

View attachment 891495

That's a pollak valve they no longer make marine valves ,they do make the exact same valve for trucks though, it's just not marine certified

4Waters

Reaction score
That's a pollak valve they no longer make marine valves ,they do make the exact same valve for trucks though, it's just not marine certified
Probably still the same but the company probably dropped an expensive insurance policy so it's now no longer "Marine rated"

77charger

Reaction score
I had the same valve go out in my boat I replaced it with a pollock as well. But they don’t make the marine version anymore I used the automotive one. Went in just as Easy used same plug and it’s Mostly plastic

rush1

Reaction score
I had the same valve go out in my boat I replaced it with a pollock as well. But they don’t make the marine version anymore I used the automotive one. Went in just as Easy used same plug and it’s Mostly plastic
Shhh don't tell anyone I did the same thing lol

77charger

Reaction score
Shhh don't tell anyone I did the same thing lol
I had to figure out which port went to which tank according to my switch on the dash was the trickiest part. I can’t remember if I had to mount it upside down either. But I did get it all matched up. 😁