WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

fuel tanks

stupidbaker57

Reaction score
I have a 18ft J rayson craft with glassed in tanks that have to go. Who would have a tank that could fit. Moeller tanks are close but still too big to fit. My other alterative is to go with a 13 gallon "moon" style tank across the rear. Suggestions?

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
I have a 18ft J rayson craft with glassed in tanks that have to go. Who would have a tank that could fit. Moeller tanks are close but still too big to fit. My other alterative is to go with a 13 gallon "moon" style tank across the rear. Suggestions?

IMCO in San Dimas will make you whatever you'd like. Bring dimensions & money. In return you'll get some very good tanks.

steveo143

Reaction score
IMCO in San Dimas will make you whatever you'd like. Bring dimensions & money. In return you'll get some very good tanks.

Tank-It in LH City builds great tanks at a reasonable price.

lebel409

Reaction score
I second Imco, they built beautifull tanks for my boat. They found out that the hole for the left tank was an inch different than the right...but they noticed and made everything fit like a glove.

I got fitted rectangular tanks...more gas than round tanks and lower center of gravity.

I remember you are east of the mississipi...Maybe some custom tank builder for the Jersey Skiff guys could help you out a little closer to home.

gregk1

Reaction score
i put imco tanks in mine there beautiful!! 11 gallons each

Last edited:

gregk1

Reaction score

Attachments

• 0830121750.jpg
    0830121750.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 253

Dave Sammons

Reaction score
I've used both companies mentioned above for custom tanks.
Both do quality work and you would be happy with the outcome and price from each.
I really have enjoyed, recently though, working with Brian out at Tank It in Lake Havasu City.
The last tank he did for me came out awesome...

wetox.jpg