WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuk NASCAR

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I only saw high lights on Sportscenter but that was enough. Why do they have to mix this shit together?

I hope NHRA does not become a nut swinger also.

fmo24

Reaction score
I was a big Jeff Gordon fan. Quit watching long before he retired. All this stage bullshit and political correctness killed it for me

LuauLounge

Reaction score
what did i miss?
Everybody apologizng for shit that they were told to apologize for.
In all fairness, if someone is paying me a few million a year, I can spread some words I'm not happy with. Also, this is not the time to fuel a fire.
JG may soon decide that it's time to wave bye bye to NASCAR. So much has changed since he got involved and other than safety related, it didnt't help the sport.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Kill your fucking TV people!
Forever!
20181211_211006.jpg

Last edited:

76sanger

Reaction score
Well, what the fuck do you want to change? What I mean is this, we as conservatives are instinctively more independent and use common sense as our directive for life. We as Conservatives usually do not gather or do anything in numbers. ( this boat parade in havasu is actually one of the few conservative gatherings I have seen with quality numbers). If the Democrats( liberals) didn't like something they saw on tv, heard on radio, bla,bla,bla....they would gather by numbers and start calling the tv channel, nascar, or you name it and protest and make sure that its known they dont like it. They Will quit watching, supporting that program.
Frankly what conservatives need to do across the board is come together in numbers, rally together against....you name it? Seems to be more important than ever to do this. But how to get us that are as stated above, independent and use common sense to feel as though we need ( power in numbers) is extremely difficult and frustrating. This is just my 2 cents!

BajaT

Reaction score
They looked like idiots rushing to interview Wallace after he just passed out. Looked horrible asking him the questions while he passed out again.....

77charger

Reaction score
Bet the drivers were forced into making statements.as for Wallace lost respect for him
Last year when he had to take a cheap shot on a guy getting medical attention but today a driver prob can’t touch him or they scream racism vs just an asshole

playdeep

Reaction score
Bet the drivers were forced into making statements.as for Wallace lost respect for him
Last year when he had to take a cheap shot on a guy getting medical attention but today a driver prob can’t touch him or they scream racism vs just an asshole

Can't stand that non driving asshole...
When the Kyle Larson stuff happened he was very vocal about condemning Larson.
NAPCAR has jumped the Shark...yesterday was just another nail in the coffin.

I'll stick to watching Dirt track racing...real racers/better racing.

77charger

Reaction score
Can't stand that non driving asshole...
When the Kyle Larson stuff happened he was very vocal about condemning Larson.
NAPCAR has jumped the Shark...yesterday was just another nail in the coffin.

I'll stick to watching Dirt track racing...real racers/better racing.
He’s the type who wants to be white but black when it benefits him.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I have not watched for years either. It was much more entertaining when each manufacture or team could make the cars within the rules, but make tweeks so they were better causing the other teams to work a little harder. Now like the IROC racing where everything is the same.

But when I saw all the BLM stuff, and statement from NASCAR they were changing polices on how others are treated. Keep the nut swinging politics out of it.
Then all the team members are standing on pit road during what I am sure was National Anthem wearing masks. Hell even the driver that was by himself in victory lane had a mask on that he had to raise to pour a celebratory beer.

4Waters

Reaction score
Well, what the fuck do you want to change? What I mean is this, we as conservatives are instinctively more independent and use common sense as our directive for life. We as Conservatives usually do not gather or do anything in numbers. ( this boat parade in havasu is actually one of the few conservative gatherings I have seen with quality numbers). If the Democrats( liberals) didn't like something they saw on tv, heard on radio, bla,bla,bla....they would gather by numbers and start calling the tv channel, nascar, or you name it and protest and make sure that its known they dont like it. They Will quit watching, supporting that program.
Frankly what conservatives need to do across the board is come together in numbers, rally together against....you name it? Seems to be more important than ever to do this. But how to get us that are as stated above, independent and use common sense to feel as though we need ( power in numbers) is extremely difficult and frustrating. This is just my 2 cents!
We as conservatives don't have the time to protest, we have to work.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
lot of people trying to erase History.... WTF

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I can’t follow them any less than I already do, but I would if I could.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
I can’t follow them any less than I already do, but I would if I could.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same here but I have a way to follow them even less...........I'm going to try to stop opening this thread. LOL

BONER

Reaction score
Vin posted that same artIcle 9 months ago. Lol 😝

BTW The race is on Fox right now. 😂

https://www.reddit.com/r/progun/comments/h8z2ov