4Waters

Reaction score
This just popped up on Facebook
IMG_1062.PNG

Lock and load

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
same thing popped up for Santa Clarita. They were supposed to all meet at Magic Mountain at 10PM las tnight. We heard that it was a fake twitter feed.

4Waters

Reaction score
same thing popped up for Santa Clarita. They were supposed to all meet at Magic Mountain at 10PM las tnight. We heard that it was a fake twitter feed.
Well glad it hasn't happened, yet. We still have the Rodney King trial target on our back. They still don't understand that all the jurors lived in Los Angeles and the verdict had nothing to do with Ventura County or Simi Valley. Ignorance at it's best. Let's hope that this is over with.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Well glad it hasn't happened, yet. We still have the Rodney King trial target on our back. They still don't understand that all the jurors lived in Los Angeles and the verdict had nothing to do with Ventura County or Simi Valley. Ignorance at it's best. Let's hope that this is over with.
Uh, we’re not dealing with smart people here. In the bell curve of life, the people looting and rioting are so far at the tail, it’s painful.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Uh, we’re not dealing with smart people here. In the bell curve of life, the people looting and rioting are so far at the tail, it’s painful.

Cbs 8 had cameras in the middle of the looting last night on their internet feed. It was like watching a continuation highschool graduation ceremony.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Thats right.... "Lily White Simi Valley". lol. Thats why I moved to moorpark. haha haha

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Thinking of getting in my golf cart and hitting our CDM shopping district for some looting at the Se Ci Bons bakery..... needing some validation after watching LA news.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Same thing for Eastvale. They are supposed to protest tonight at the intersection of Limonite and Hamner. All 4 corners are busy shopping centers. Same bullshit... "blah blah blah rich white people.. blah blah blah... cop neighborhoods... blah blah blah...."

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
And @squeezer can’t figure out why a cop would cover his badge number in a riot.

He has no clue!! They started to riot in my town Salem, Or, 40miles south of Portland, last night and once they started the violence the cops quickly put and end to it and started dropping tear gas.. if he at all thinks this is ok he is a fukn idiot!! Squeeker.. let's her it!?!?! Fukn dumb!!

I sure hope I dont have to post up tonight in front of my ol ladies shop downtown tonight.. but I will if it comes to it!! And you nor any other mother fucker that feels he has the right of entry WILL BE brought to justice ON SITE!!

Your thoughts @squeezer ??

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
He has no clue!! They started to riot in my town Salem, Or, 40miles south of Portland, last night and once they started the violence the cops quickly put and end to it and started dropping tear gas.. if he at all thinks this is ok he is a fukn idiot!! Squeeker.. let's her it!?!?! Fukn dumb!!

I sure hope I dont have to post up tonight in front of my ol ladies shop downtown tonight.. but I will if it comes to it!! And you nor any other mother fucker that feels he has the right of entry WILL BE brought to justice ON SITE!!

Lol his position is because a shitty parent brings their kid to a riot, all law enforcement should stop, because heaven forbid the kid get tear gassed by the cops because their shitty parent brought them to the front line of a riot.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Same thing for Eastvale. They are supposed to protest tonight at the intersection of Limonite and Hamner. All 4 corners are busy shopping centers. Same bullshit... "blah blah blah rich white people.. blah blah blah... cop neighborhoods... blah blah blah...."

Am I the only one that finds it really funny seeing the white children of middle to upper middle class white people protesting about upper middle class white people?

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Lol his position is because a shitty parent brings their kid to a riot, all law enforcement should stop, because heaven forbid the kid get tear gassed by the cops because their shitty parent brought them to the front line of a riot.

I give no fuks of his outlook on things right now.. shit is getting to close to home!! Time to LOCK-N-LOAD!!

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
Am I the only one that finds it really funny seeing the white children of middle to upper middle class white people protesting about upper middle class white people?

Nope, you're exactly right. It's a fucking joke

ALAN F

Reaction score

Thats what all that college tuition did for them!!!!!lol,hysterical that they think the rich are in Simi and Scv,lol

they r all in Havasu sitting in the channel getting their stimulus to make boat payments!!!hahahhahah

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
my Facebook is full of it right now.

18 year olds posting crazy shit from their bedroom, and I’m talking to their dad like “hey go check on your privliged white kid, he is NOT ok”

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I hope they are filming when they actually enter a normal suburban neighborhood, you know where there are actual gun owners living among the sheeple.

They can replay it as a public service message to remind idiots that normal citizens are not constrained in defending themselves.

I see you enter my property without permission, and there are more than one of you wielding bats etc, you will get one warning.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I hope they are filming when they actually enter a normal suburban neighborhood, you know where there are actual gun owners living among the sheeple.

They can replay it as a public service message to remind idiots that normal citizens are not constrained in defending themselves.

I see you enter my property without permission, and there are more than one of you wielding bats etc, you will get one warning.

They won’t enter suburbia, they know better. Half of them live there anyway.

4Waters

Reaction score
Resized_Screenshot_20200531-190739_Facebook.jpeg

Stores are closing early here, earlier than normal, the big stores Target, Wal-Mart, lowes....... are closed and barricaded, the Thousand Oaks mall has a heavy security presence. It's like they know something.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Who's Cherrie Roberts and are you saying as of today those stores are closed and boarded up ?

4Waters

Reaction score
Who's Cherrie Roberts and are you saying as of today those stores are closed and boarded up ?
I don't know who she is but I went to Walmart and they had steel barricades and shopping carts across the doors, Home Depot across the parking lot was working on it and the Targets are the same as Walmart

grumpy88

Reaction score
I don't know who she is but I went to Walmart and they had steel barricades and shopping carts across the doors, Home Depot across the parking lot was working on it and the Targets are the same as Walmart
No shit ! Be safe . Good luck

Singleton

Reaction score
Stores are closing early here, earlier than normal, the big stores Target, Wal-Mart, lowes....... are closed and barricaded, the Thousand Oaks mall has a heavy security presence. It's like they know something.

almost like someone is planning this and the media is playing right into it

4Waters

Reaction score
PD is staged but not giving that location.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
There is another one tomorrow

Oh ok, also there is one scheduled for Saturday. This is what was one Simi's web site.

Message from Mayor Keith Mashburn Regarding Protest Scheduled for Saturday, June 6
Post Date:06/01/2020 3:00 PM

Council Member Keith Mashburn

Members of our community have contacted me, the Police Department, and City Hall and are expressing deep concern about Saturday’s scheduled protest. Thank you for your involvement and taking the time to reach out. I would like to assure you that I met with the Police Chief and the City Manager throughout the weekend and first thing this morning. I want you to know that we are aware of the messaging on social media and keeping a close eye on it and the City is well prepared to address any issues that may arise out of Saturday’s event. Members of the Simi Valley Police Department have been assisting in other jurisdictions throughout the weekend and are well trained to respect the rights of protesters and the property rights of our local businesses. The safety of our community members continues to be my highest priority. The Police Department will be present to assist those exercising their free speech rights to obey all laws and to remain safe while protecting the rights of all Simi Valley citizens and business owners.

4Waters

Reaction score
Oh ok, also there is one scheduled for Saturday. This is what was one Simi's web site.

Message from Mayor Keith Mashburn Regarding Protest Scheduled for Saturday, June 6
Post Date:06/01/2020 3:00 PM

Council Member Keith Mashburn

Members of our community have contacted me, the Police Department, and City Hall and are expressing deep concern about Saturday’s scheduled protest. Thank you for your involvement and taking the time to reach out. I would like to assure you that I met with the Police Chief and the City Manager throughout the weekend and first thing this morning. I want you to know that we are aware of the messaging on social media and keeping a close eye on it and the City is well prepared to address any issues that may arise out of Saturday’s event. Members of the Simi Valley Police Department have been assisting in other jurisdictions throughout the weekend and are well trained to respect the rights of protesters and the property rights of our local businesses. The safety of our community members continues to be my highest priority. The Police Department will be present to assist those exercising their free speech rights to obey all laws and to remain safe while protecting the rights of all Simi Valley citizens and business owners.
Yes we saw that. 4 total this week that we saw, today, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is the day Antifa is supposed to show up.

Is there one going on right now? Say 11am.
Supposed to be, PD is staged

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score

My son was in Salem on Saturday and Sunday night. He was with a group of guys protecting one of the business. On Sunday night, there was a tarp placed over a statue at the capitol building to try and stop vandals. I don know how to post up the video he sent me, but he stopped a bunch of them from pulling the tarp off and fukn up the statue.

4Waters

Reaction score
My son was in Salem on Saturday and Sunday night. He was with a group of guys protecting one of the business. On Sunday night, there was a tarp placed over a statue at the capitol building to try and stop vandals. I don know how to post up the video he sent me, but he stopped a bunch of them from pulling the tarp off and fukn up the statue.
Good for your son 👍👍

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

Yep.. Glamour Salon

The tarp was there to cover the graffiti from Saturday night and try and prevent more. The protesters destroyed both the statues with graffiti.

I spent a few hours downtown last night with the wife to make sure her shit didnt get vandalized

Turnup

Reaction score
It's going on right now! I went to Simi to pull some permits and they were trying to rush the civic center and the PD parking lot. They are now on the SW corner of Tapo Canyon, looks like mostly dweebs but there is definitely shady characters in the background. City dude said they caught some casing the sheriff station on Olson as well.

4Waters

Reaction score
Just drove by and they crossed the street. It doesn't look like anyone is over 18 and the boys look like they couldn't pick up a anyways, so I think we are safe this time.

20200602_121230.jpg