WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fukin Flies

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Never had them this bad that I can remember here at the house. WTF

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Are they inside? Once you get a shitload of them inside, they can lay eggs places and bam - you got a shitload of flies on top of a shitload of flies! Get a fly zapper off amazon, leave that sucker on for a few weeks at night, and they'll be 100% gone

Reactions: DWC

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
We buy fly bags add water they work , buy everything on the shelf at end of season pretty cheep

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Are they inside? Once you get a shitload of them inside, they can lay eggs places and bam - you got a shitload of flies on top of a shitload of flies! Get a fly zapper off amazon, leave that sucker on for a few weeks at night, and they'll be 100% gone
So true. We had a huge infestation a few years ago.
Realized they laid eggs in the damp mats under the pets food/ water dish area.
It was fucking gross as fuck for about a week.
Swatting flies, picking up dead flies...totally nasty. 😡

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Never had them this bad that I can remember here at the house. WTF

With Cerritos as your neighbor you would have loved Buena Park in the '60's.:oops:

The only option back then was to Moooove! 😁

aff1c4ac06b69e18f2a1ebd3cb31ad23.png

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Outside dwellers. That yard guard fogger works pretty good for a while but wears off. I have a commercial bug zapper but flies are not attracted to it, only moth's, mosquitoes (night dwellers).

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
We've got ankle biter mosquitos that are driving us nuts just had a company come spray but they are still everywhere. Brown widow spiders too.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
We've got ankle biter mosquitos that are driving us nuts just had a company come spray but they are still everywhere. Brown widow spiders too.

We're fighting the tiny mosquitos and flies right now...sucks.

Those water bag fly traps stink...we've been burning citronella but that doesn't do much if anything.

Sharpy

Reaction score
Safe for animals? We get horseflies so bad and they go after my German shepherds ears.

I’ve never spray my dogs directly so I couldn’t answer that but I know it’s good for horses. I do spray the entire yard, plants, grass, walls, house, patio furniture... everything the first time of the Summer, then just the house and patio stuff after. It dries almost immediately and my dogs have never reacted to it.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I’ve never spray my dogs directly so I couldn’t answer that but I know it’s good for horses. I do spray the entire yard, plants, grass, walls, house, patio furniture... everything the first time of the Summer, then just the house and patio stuff after. It dries almost immediately and my dogs have never reacted to it.

I’m not gonna spray them directly but I would spray the yard.

Ultra912

Reaction score
I sprayed my bushes around the house. Problem solved. My garage was like a bee hive for a couple days prior

NicPaus

Reaction score
Safe for animals? We get horseflies so bad and they go after my German shepherds ears.
Flys off. Get it at the feed store. They go after my Shepherds ears as well a month out of the year. No issues last 2 years here. But when they do its brutal.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Flys off. Get it at the feed store. They go after my Shepherds ears as well a month out of the year. No issues last 2 years here. But when they do its brutal.

The wife does put stuff on the ears. I’ll see what it is.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Your not in Amityville are you?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Yea it is! Did you see the documentary? They found the guy and did a full documentary on him!
I did. It was hilarious when he learned that he was famous and had no idea of the internet.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Flies are ridiculous today. Biting me through my socks while doing yard work. There’s hundreds of them.

Wife threw some K Tape on the ears for today.
6BB0281A-90E8-4C22-ACA6-4A59E9FE5E36.jpeg

ouch. Noticed the flies on her legs when I posted this.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Yeah been there...you can't get close to of one of those things on a 7ksq lot without gagging. 😁
No CHIT!!!!!! Wife brought those home from the Depot, worked GREAT but JEEZUS do they stink after a couple days. I think I was ready to go back to swatting them.