WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FULL SECTION of vacant land just off I-40 near Yucca $3,840,000 YIKES!!!!

Starloans

Reaction score
640 acres of pristine DESERT. It is close to the freeway but then again it appears there is A LOT of desert out there that is close to the the freeway that would b eligible for ???. Seller did say water at 300' which is not bad if it's true. Apparently there was investment opportunity years ago out there that was promoted that didn't amount to much and turned into a scam. I think it's called YUCCA now. LOL Or near Yucca. If I recall correctly, developers were selling lots near Yucca that had the words Lake Havasu Estates in the deeds or something like that, even though the lots were MANY MILES from Lake Havasu. People were buying site unseen because of it.

Anyway, a section of vacant land with possible water may have some value. Not sure 6K an acre is good out there. Maybe RDP should pool their money and buy it and develop for something. Not sure what but I bet there are some inmates with IDEAS. Post them.

Looks like current owners live in Havasu. For the non numbers inmates, 640 acres square is exactly....1 square mile or a section of land in most places.

Full disclosure, I have no connection to the property and just thought it was interesting.

I'll try to post the Zillow listing

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/0000-Old-Trl-Yucca-AZ-86438/2080917486_zpid/

3511bf3e33f23dda1854fe895a82b99b-cc_ft_768.jpg

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Actually that's not a bad deal. Between the 95 and Franconia rd and close to the 40, it's a good location. If indeed there is water at 300' (doubtful there) the other only question is how or hard it would be to bring power to it.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
And if the Motorsports park goes in you could be looking at a decent investment

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Actually that's not a bad deal. Between the 95 and Franconia rd and close to the 40, it's a good location. If indeed there is water at 300' (doubtful there) the other only question is how or hard it would be to bring power to it.

Definitely further east (north) than Franconia Wash area. Just before Yucca, I-40 turns north. 40 crosses over the railroad tracks just north of Yucca, mm 27-ish. The nearest exit is @ mm 28, Old Trails Rd. Doesn't show any existing roads to/on the section. Fairly large wash on the N/W of the section. Looks like bajada desert.

Dan'l