Fun day atMead

shock22

Reaction score
Another clip

Last edited:

shock22

Reaction score
Entering the narrows

Looks awesome! Do you still need annual pass to launch?
just used my senior pass

Taboma

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out what app I need to add to the google chrome on my desktop (If there is one) so I can watch these videos so many of you are posting and all I get is the sound. Seems from other responses I'm not the only one with this problem.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Taboma 2 weeks..
I have the same issue. Phone computer doesn’t really matter

@shock22 don’t post videos or pictures like this. It’s our secret... they all like going to havazoo..

i apologize for anyone who think Mead is open. It’s closed till further notice...

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Just a guess but I think if it is posted with a iPhone or iPad, you can only see it using an Apple product. I saw the videos above without any issues. I think if you post with an Android, you have to use an Android to see it. Again, just a guess.

Occasionally there are videos I am unable to see posted on any of my Apple products.

Mead is officially open, everyone should go there. Lol

Taboma

Reaction score
Just a guess but I think if it is posted with a iPhone or iPad, you can only see it using an Apple product. I saw the videos above without any issues. I think if you post with an Android, you have to use an Android to see it. Again, just a guess.

Occasionally there are videos I am unable to see posted on any of my Apple products.

Mead is officially open, everyone should go there. Lol

No way, never going back to that damned lake. Hell, it tried to kill us twice while there in 83' on our Honeymoon. :eek: First time was one night having the houseboat securely anchored on shore and was awakened by howling winds the likes of I'd only seen on TV during a hurricane. Fought the storm winds for two hours stark as naked, manning the helm with engine running at 3K rpm and the wheel hard over to keep the lines from snapping. Fortunately I'd brought more 5/8" very long ropes from work, so had the thing triple tied on each side, but they were stretched so tight you could play them like a guitar. 🥵 Won that battle, returned to the bed and my dear wife was so worried sick, (Nope not one bit) she'd fallen fast asleep during my epic battle with mommy nature. 😅

Next day, trying to make our way back to Echo Bay Marina, got hit with another howling squall, beam waves were so large and close duration the damned houseboat doors all started falling off --- she's breaking up Scottie !!! :eek: Got to the marina with wind howling, powered my way in with the attendant waiting anxiously while fighting the cross wind, with the attendant starting to frantically waving to get me to slow the fuck down, I waited until the last moment, through it into hard reverse for an impressive plant, the engine died --- oh shit, 🤬 now the waiting attendant is running away as I was trying in vain to crank that bitch back to life 😂---- NOPE, but I hit straight and although rocking the marina a bit, we were in baby. 👍👍👍

Later that night watched from the hotel room window as another squall started breaking the docks up and the marina crews were racing to get the fuel lines disconnected.

What a great way to test a relationship right out of the gate, I knew right then, my gal was going to make a great boat buddy. 👍👍👍

Also learned that such an amazing lake can become a real bitch when she gets cranky. ;)

Riverryder

Reaction score

Attachments

• 8E87E559-51D1-45B2-8B6F-F003F16AA5D3.gif
    8E87E559-51D1-45B2-8B6F-F003F16AA5D3.gif
    40.3 KB · Views: 58

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Activated doubt it must have been a different like.. maybe lake Las Vegas or the lake off Sahara..