WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fundraiser for the rec. Boating cause

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
@RiverDave... I don't know how to word this, but I've had it with the 4 liberals on this site that perpetually poke the nest with nothing productive whatsoever to this site. Anyways I know you charge a fee for 18+.

I do not want tits and ass, but I'm willing to contribute to the cause for an RDP STICKER. I will contribute even more for a MBGA shirt or tank something similar to the ASA any provisions to make this available? Thanks

@RodnJen

Here you go so you can't call my bluff. I will happily donate my money to fight against your ideals.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well the 18+ section has "some" T&A, but for the most part it's the up and coming boating content coming too RDP (and LCC) in the future just posted without the articles.. and the money raised so far 100% of it is going to a friends widow that is trying to purchase a house and going through hard times.

RD

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Right on Dave I'm totally down to send some money to the cause!

Could we work a deal for a sticker or shirt? I'm patient if you need time to think about it. I'm sorry the whole 18+ access isnt my cup of tea I read most the the front page articles and search the build threads or the educational ones anyway.