WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Further division…F U Biden

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
3/20? biden did’nt even bother campaign,he stayed home.. Meanwhile when Trump walked into a stadium he filled that stadium. Did you notice the boat parades? Top it all off 11/3/20 thru 1/20/21 not one fucking effort to stop the disaster we now facing. You morons really think our founding fathers or our biological Grandfathers would tolerate what has happened here ?
Thank God i have had to work my ass off for better part of 65 years and still have enuff remaining to work my ass off thru this mess some very fucked up people have created for all of us.

You and me
Great response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
We = people like myself that think the 2020 election results are suspect
They = people that believe Uncle Joe is the most popular president in the history of the USA and the vote is 100% accurate.

Perfect. I agree.
Here is the problem as I see it, and how it relates to what we would consider legitimate recourse as you defined earlier. (Poll observation, cameras, etc)
“They” run the show. Their leader and hero has declared “we” as...and I quote...”the number one threat to America today”.
We, American Patriots who demand a fair election, are the enemy according to them. “Them” meaning the ruling admin, and basically every 3 letter agency at their disposal.
Last weekend a former president said on National TV that the “insurgency” of Jan 6 was equivalent to 9/11.
That’s what “they” think of us.
Every attempt by “we” to demand answers to video footage of outright polling manipulation from ballot fuckery to computer manipulation is met with the “conspiracy theorist” label.

My point is that I fear there is no “normal” recourse. It’s quite clear that that means nothing to them.
We either sit on it and rotate, or we fucking get busy.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Perfect. I agree.
Here is the problem as I see it, and how it relates to what we would consider legitimate recourse as you defined earlier. (Poll observation, cameras, etc)
“They” run the show. Their leader and hero has declared “we” as...and I quote...”the number one threat to America today”.
We, American Patriots who demand a fair election, are the enemy according to them. “Them” meaning the ruling admin, and basically every 3 letter agency at their disposal.
Last weekend a former president said on National TV that the “insurgency” of Jan 6 was equivalent to 9/11.
Every attempt by “we” to demand answers to video footage of outright polling manipulation from ballot fuckery to computer manipulation is met with the “conspiracy theorist” label.

My point is that I fear there is no “normal” recourse. It’s quite clear that that means nothing to them.
"Normal" is a relative term. These are not "normal" times we are in.
We have found ourselves rapidly accelerating towards critical mass. To use their term, "the new normal"...so the response should be the equivalent. Something will be made to happen to force drastic measures by the administration, and that will be the tipping point.
We will be targeted, "for the safety of the nation and it's global allies".

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Perfect. I agree.

"We" need to fucking get busy.

I think there are some states that are just lost and those states would not be a good investment of time to attempt change. (California, New York ect)

Stay with me for a moment. The gay marriage and weed lobbies created the playbook for affecting change in the US. I think it's brilliant, start local, winning change and expand. I applaud the states that are reforming election laws to limit cheating. "we" need to support these and stay active. "we" are often too busy making money and playing with our toys to care enough until it is too late. "they" have idle time to manipulate shit into their favor. Sometimes the hate just comes from jealousy, but the hate is strong.

I try and think of solutions to problems, and the voter ID thing is interesting to me. Maybe someone has proposed this, or maybe there are complications I have not considered, but it seems pretty simple. "They" say not everyone has a drivers license or ID. Because they don't have this it is not fair. OK let's solve this problem another way. Every American has a SS number. Lets use that. Every American has a thumb print, let's also use that. Let's make it a felony to vote twice. I can think of a dozen things "we" could do at the state level to curb election fraud.

The feds can try and make federal election mandates, I hold out hope that the SCOTUS will prevail.

"We" need to prepare for the midterms and take back congress. Highest priority, get fucking busy.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
"Normal" is a relative term. These are not "normal" times we are in.
We have found ourselves rapidly accelerating towards critical mass. To use their term, "the new normal"...so the response should be the equivalent. Something will be made to happen to force drastic measures by the administration, and that will be the tipping point.
We will be targeted, "for the safety of the nation and it's global allies".

Search "Operation Vampire Killer"

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

I think there are some states that are just lost and those states would not be a good investment of time to attempt change. (California, New York ect)

Stay with me for a moment. The gay marriage and weed lobbies created the playbook for affecting change in the US. I think it's brilliant, start local, winning change and expand. I applaud the states that are reforming election laws to limit cheating. "we" need to support these and stay active. "we" are often too busy making money and playing with our toys to care enough until it is too late. "they" have idle time to manipulate shit into their favor. Sometimes the hate just comes from jealousy, but the hate is strong.

I try and think of solutions to problems, and the voter ID thing is interesting to me. Maybe someone has proposed this, or maybe there are complications I have not considered, but it seems pretty simple. "They" say not everyone has a drivers license or ID. Because they don't have this it is not fair. OK let's solve this problem another way. Every American has a SS number. Lets use that. Every American has a thumb print, let's also use that. Let's make it a felony to vote twice. I can think of a dozen things "we" could do at the state level to curb election fraud.

The feds can try and make federal election mandates, I hold out hope that the SCOTUS will prevail.

"We" need to prepare for the midterms and take back congress. Highest priority, get fucking busy.
All of those are good. However the libs will still scream voter suppression.

Yes I know I sound like a pessimist. Well it's cause I am when it comes to voting and the gooberment. They lie, we are able to prove they lied, unless it's a republican nothing happens. The dems will not allow it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You would think that those are all viable approaches toward solutions.
But I just think you may be underestimating the depth of the cancer?

“We” are going to have to force our hand at some level. There is no apparent judicial recourse given what we’ve seen happen (or not happen) in the past year.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

“We” are going to have to force our hand at some level. There is no apparent judicial recourse given what we’ve seen happen (or not happen) in the past year.

There's obviously nothing wrong with the current voting system(s). Whenever there are irregularities, the US Justice systems and the courts have stated "everything is good, nothing inconsistent with constitutional protections". The plaintiffs, simply "had no standing" all consistent with the constitution.

Take your conspiracy theories elsewhere you freak. :p

You guys are all a bunch of uneducated, agitating, rabble rousers.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There's obviously nothing wrong with the current voting system(s). Whenever there are irregularities, the US Justice systems and the courts have stated "everything is good, nothing inconsistent with constitutional protections". The plaintiffs, simply "had no standing" all consistent with the constitution.

Take your conspiracy theories elsewhere you freak. :p

You guys are all a bunch of uneducated, agitating, rabble rousers.

Listen here you!
I’m the biggest threat to the United States today!
Jao said so...

Steve, if you’re going to placehold for the striking nitwits you’re really going to have to dumb it down a lot more...maybe throw the oracle a like or two as well.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Listen here you!
I’m the biggest threat to the United States today!
Jao said so...

Steve, if you’re going to placehold for the striking nitwits you’re really going to have to dumb it down a lot more...maybe throw the oracle a like or two as well.
There is only a limited amount that people can "dumb down"...I do believe he may lack the ability to replace those on strike.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
All of those are good. However the libs will still scream voter suppression.

Yes I know I sound like a pessimist. Well it's cause I am when it comes to voting and the gooberment. They lie, we are able to prove they lied, unless it's a republican nothing happens. The dems will not allow it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I am not saying it won't be an uphill battle with 90% of the media clearly on the left, but I believe that local politics offer opportunities. One problem is that Republicans want to use hot button issues to gin up national recognition. If they just silently worked on voter reform state by state and did not go on Fox news bragging about it, we could get somewhere with a pile of states. It seems clear to me that some republican leaders are clearly more interested in their celebrity status than effective leadership.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Our political system would die if “we the people” actually came together.

The system needs a boogeyman on the other side of the aisle to get people riled-up.
“If you’re not with us, your with them” is a psychological thing.

It presents binary choice as the only choice, effectively forcing you to choose one or the other.

Meanwhile, both parties are selling you a bill of goods.

IMG_7568.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score

Let's keep in mind, that "We the People" means something and we don't abandon it. No matter how difficult, I am not yet ready to give up on the idea that "We" are the Government.

Optimism is something new for me FWIW: pessimism is a lot easier. I don't condone the use of force to exact my political belief, I hope it never comes to this.
However, I do believe we should be prepared for the worst, whatever may challenge our standard of life.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Let's keep in mind, that "We the People" means something and we don't abandon it. No matter how difficult, I am not yet ready to give up on the idea that "We" are the Government.

Optimism is something new for me FWIW: pessimism is a lot easier. I don't condone the use of force to exact my political belief, I hope it never comes to this.
However, I do believe we should be prepared for the worst, whatever may challenge our standard of life.
Pray for the best, prepare for the worst.

I had been optimistic, at least for the past few years. My pessimism has returned with vengeance. Now, I'm almost past that, and looking at it more as "realism". These are the current facts, and here is the assumed direction of travel. What can be done to change the course?

I have been designated a threat to society by those I should respect and admire. If those in control actually take notice of you, then they are worried. That is a good sign.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
You morons really think our founding fathers or our biological Grandfathers would tolerate what has happened here ?
Thank God i have had to work my ass off for better part of 65 years and still have enuff remaining to work my ass off thru this mess some very fucked up people have created for all of us.

This was a very vocal discussion this week at the legion lounge here in texas.. Patience is wearing thin...