WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FYI

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
HI all I wanted to give you a heads up Windy will be visiting the boat show this Saturday, not sure what time she will be there from but she did say that she wanted to go so she can see her friends, please take some time to stop by Dana boats as this is where she will be as she is still on crutches and will most likely not want to be walking all over the place...she is looking forward to seeing all of you sat thanks for your support ..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
HI all I wanted to give you a heads up Windy will be visiting the boat show this Saturday, not sure what time she will be there from but she did say that she wanted to go so she can see her friends, please take some time to stop by Dana boats as this is where she will be as she is still on crutches and will most likely not want to be walking all over the place...she is looking forward to seeing all of you sat thanks for your support ..

The dana booth has always had my vote for the most "fun" booth every year at the boat show!! I'll be there for sure! :)

RD

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
thanks dave we hope that stacy will be in tow with you as well

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Hope to see her and tell her personally how proud am of her for serving our country.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
we will be there this saturday. we will definately stop by and say hi. :):beer

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
The dana booth has always had my vote for the most "fun" booth every year at the boat show!! I'll be there for sure! :)

RD

I should be there on Sunday. I'll have the fun truck in the same ol' spot!

Is Windy staying for dinner, Bobby?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I should be there on Sunday. I'll have the fun truck in the same ol' spot!

Is Windy staying for dinner, Bobby?

I was kinda hoping the fun truck would be there on saturday as well? :D

RD

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score

We won't be there this Saturday. We have to go to the river and paint. She should come next weekend!!! I miss her!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We won't be there this Saturday. We have to go to the river and paint. She should come next weekend!!! I miss her!

Well color me stupid.. My girl as always is right. What about next weekend Bobby?

By the way OGShocker, will the fun truck be there next saturday? :D

DR

Desertgirl

Reaction score
Bobby, we won't be there this saturday,we have soccer. :fsakes

But we will try to go on Sunday. If we don't get to see her, please give her our love. We miss her.:p

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Well color me stupid.. My girl as always is right. What about next weekend Bobby?

DR

she had said that she wants to come both weekends, so I think that she will be there.... this sat will be a short visit as she has to be back on base for an advancement exam at 5.30. am so she will be heading back on sat night ....

TAF

Reaction score

DR

I think he'll be on his way to Havi for the fireworks.....................I hope:eek::beer
Well, atleast Sun night I think:hmm

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score

DR

TAF is right. We get back from South Carolina on Saturday morning and are headed STRAIGHT to Havasu.

I am really bummed about missing Windy. Sure hope a lot of people make it to the Dana booth to see her.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Soo.... Uhhhh.. No "fun" truck? :D

Is that what your telling me? :swear

RD

TAF

Reaction score
Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!!! :beer

That's what you said so were going to stay the extra day in Havi next week Sunday and go home Mon.
Thanks forthe heads up of the fireworks OG :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!!! :beer

Things are looking Grim for Dana to take down the most fun booth this year.. LOL :D

I hope they got some kick ass T-shirts or something. ;) :D

RD

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
That's what you said so were going to stay the extra day in Havi next week Sunday and go home Mon.
Thanks forthe heads up of the fireworks OG :)

This Sunday, I'll be at the Boat Show. Next week, I'll be in Havasu on Sunday. I hope this is clear, now...:D

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
Things are looking Grim for Dana to take down the most fun booth this year.. LOL :D

I hope they got some kick ass T-shirts or something. ;) :D

RD

I'll be there during the week. Trying to drive some people in the booth during the slooooow periods. :D