WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gabbys Giffords hubby Mark E Kelly busted in Ariz

500bbc

Reaction score
Quick! Someone call Greenpeace!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;_9dd0KwnpKU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_9dd0KwnpKU[/video]

sirbob

Reaction score
In my mind the issue is that this is an issue.

The poor guy probably is so twisted trying to say the right thing to the right special interest group that he is all messed up and is having a hard time keeping it all straight.

Who the hell knows why he was there to buy some hardware - it's just a shame that with so many do gooders on each side of the argument that the truth seems to get lost in the shuffle.

On the surface - I agree that a person with a good background check could and should be able to buy anything that is legal - and no I do not see the need to change whats legal.

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
Think any one of us might have to pay a hefty fine if one of our dogs did that?

Rumor has it that beach is closed to dogs to boot.

The Marine Mammal Protection Act(MMPA) was passed on October 21, 1972. All marine mammals are protected under the MMPA. The MMPA prohibits any people to take, touch, harm or harass marine mammals in U.S. waters and by U.S. citizens on the high seas, and the importation of marine mammals and marine mammal products into the U.S.

The MMPA states that if you come across a beached marine mammal, you must stay a minimum of 100 feet away from the animal. Rehabilitation centers that are licensed to treat marine mammals, are authorized to approach and assess the animal's condition, and if necessary remove the animal from its location.

What's the fine for killing baby seals

This guy is a tool
Damn sure not a American Hero

530RL

Reaction score
Mr. Kelly made a false statement about the ultimate possessor of the gun on a Federal Firearms Transaction Record when he subsequently stated that the AR15 was not ultimately for him but to be given to the police. That is a felony regardless of whether the ultimate possessor is a legal possessor.

Putting aside personal feeling one way or another about Mr. Kelly, I would bet a little money that the Federal Government will not enforce the federal firearms laws against Mr. Kelly.

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
Holy crap. I'm never taking my seal to that beach.

prosthogod

Reaction score
Mr. Kelly made a false statement about the ultimate possessor of the gun on a Federal Firearms Transaction Record when he subsequently stated that the AR15 was not ultimately for him but to be given to the police. That is a felony regardless of whether the ultimate possessor is a legal possessor.

Putting aside personal feeling one way or another about Mr. Kelly, I would bet a little money that the Federal Government will not enforce the federal firearms laws against Mr. Kelly.

If they don't charge him it will open the door for a lot of cases to be dismissed. They will bury this . It will be up to the NRA to bring the law to light.

jayboat

naplesimage.com
Reaction score
Its a semi Auto :D

Easterners.lol No offense I love your pictures.

This was all a lie. the AR was found in the trunk of the car. The autopsies proved that a handgun was used, not a .223 caliber AR Defensive weapon.
Sorry to bring facts into this. :D
carry on.

Hundreds of rounds of ammunition, guns, knives and three samurai swords were among the items seized from the home of Newtown, Conn., school killer Adam Lanza in the days after the tragedy, search warrants released Thursday revealed.

The warrants say Lanza killed 20 students, six adults and himself at Sandy Hook Elementary School within five minutes. His body was found dressed in military garb and a bullet-proof vest.

Before the school massacre, the 20-year-old Lanza fatally shot his mother, Nancy, in the home they shared.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hundreds of rounds of ammunition, guns, knives and three samurai swords were among the items seized from the home of Newtown, Conn., school killer Adam Lanza in the days after the tragedy, search warrants released Thursday revealed.

The warrants say Lanza killed 20 students, six adults and himself at Sandy Hook Elementary School within five minutes. His body was found dressed in military garb and a bullet-proof vest.

Before the school massacre, the 20-year-old Lanza fatally shot his mother, Nancy, in the home they shared.

What is your point in putting "within 5 minutes" in bold. Do you think that can only be accomplished with an AR 15?

D

Deleted Account

What is your point in putting "within 5 minutes" in bold. Do you think that can only be accomplished with an AR 15?

No kidding. I know poeple that could do that with a bolt gun.:D

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Hell... I make no claims of being and gun slinger or avid shooter, but put me up against 20 UNARMED and more than likely stationary targets and I can accomplish that with one semi-auto handgun and the 3 extra magazines I carry on my duty belt.

D

Deleted Account

Hell... I make no claims of being and gun slinger or avid shooter, but put me up against 20 UNARMED and more than likely stationary targets and I can accomplish that with one semi-auto handgun and the 3 extra magazines I carry on my duty belt.

Yep. I guess you don't speak Sheep, either.:cool

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score

The difference is gentlemen, that surely you two and several other people in this thread have much more than that in there homes and would never ever do this. It's not the guns that did it. Lanza did it. Some people just will never get that.

Fix the people not the tools.

Let's just say that I know some people who are allowed to legally carry a loaded weapon concealed when they go to their kids school. If a Lanza type showed up while they were there then he/she would be blown away. Disarming the populace is taking away their defense. It is NOT taking away the offense as killing is against the law so why would they care that having a gun is illegal.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The problem with this thread is that there is too much rational discussion taking place..... :p

Nordie

Reaction score
Question? Do you think its possible for someone inexperienced could get off that many rounds placed properly? The math tells me 1.94 seconds a round, and you still got to change magazines.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Question? Do you think its possible for someone inexperienced could get off that many rounds placed properly? The math tells me 1.94 seconds a round, and you still got to change magazines.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

YES! 1.94 seconds between rounds is a loooooonnnnngggg time. And honestly, didn't sound like Lanza was inexperienced with guns.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Anyone read the search warrant affidavits that were released yesterday?

He got off 154 rounds. The coup de gras was with a pistol. The police recovered the Rifle in the general location of his body.

Kind of puts to rest whether or not he used the rifle or if not that, where if was found.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Anyone read the search warrant affidavits that were released yesterday?

He got off 154 rounds. The coup de gras was with a pistol. The police recovered the Rifle in the general location of his body.

Kind of puts to rest whether or not he used the rifle or if not that, where if was found.

I've heard a couple different versions but I'm still not 100% on how it went down. They showed video of recovering a Rifle from the trunk of his car, but then a bunch of reports of it being with him inside the school. Others say he only had 4 pistols and shit load of magazines with him inside the school but now your saying they recovered the Rifle near his body. Not too sure what to beleive at this point and honeslty haven't put too much time into researching it.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score

You're a great photographer!! I'll leave it at that.