Reaction score
@Goodtime$

BlowMe

Reaction score

BlowMe

Reaction score

BlowMe

Reaction score
Needs a back seat for the wife and kids.. I talked to him this afternoon about it.

RD

Yeah, that makes sense...i definitely get it. I dont have Facebook and a buddy just sent it to me and was shocked it was for sale. But I definitely get it. Family first 👍🤘

D19

Reaction score
Mike, Do you want another Ultra? This one has a back seat!

processed (1).jpeg

BlowMe

Reaction score
There is also a twin turbo 6.0 daytona with a back seat on performance boat forums for i think $35,000

cakemoto

Reaction score
Is that Johnnie branches boat?

cyclone

My name is Mike and I have a boating problem.
Reaction score

@cyclone you just got her done....cant believe that bad bitch is for sale.....😍😍😍 that being said, i cant wait to see the next one and what you do to it. Im sure it will be a killer boat as well. Look forward to watching! Good luck on your search mike!
I drove it a bunch on my lake. It's super fun but pretty much useless where I live. There's just no drag boat racing close enough to me. I'd rather build another lake boat with seating for the fam. I'd really like to stuff the turbo motor in a 21 Daytona or a gullwing.

cyclone

My name is Mike and I have a boating problem.
Reaction score
if that dude was down to trade I'd work something out with him. he's looking for a straight up sale, though. Anything that Peterson rigged is gonna be nice.

D19

Reaction score
you've got an awesome boat, Dennis. It's not exactly what I'm looking for, though.

Thanks. I totally understand and I'll be in the market for something bigger soon too. The back seat was put in the boat to appease my wife. It's never been used and renders little use anyways. Lol

BlowMe

Reaction score
if that dude was down to trade I'd work something out with him. he's looking for a straight up sale, though. Anything that Peterson rigged is gonna be nice.

Regardless of what ya get, I cant wait to see it and what you do to it. Guaranteed to be nice and badass just like everything else you do and have 👍

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I drove it a bunch on my lake. It's super fun but pretty much useless where I live. There's just no drag boat racing close enough to me. I'd rather build another lake boat with seating for the fam. I'd really like to stuff the turbo motor in a 21 Daytona or a gullwing.

That motor would look great in mine.....
IMG_2894.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

blue wonder

Reaction score
I call bullshit Mike!!!...we just ordered Gage a “game over” t-shirt, I demand a refund!!!....hahahaha hate to see you sell it after such a long build and the design into it, don’t do it you’ll regret it, just like I do on the white TPR!!!...I am getting the blue one back in the next couple weeks though!!!...just keep it and build a 21’

blue wonder

Reaction score
Maybe we should work out a deal for the motor for my Mach 22 w/ twins, that’s family friendly :)

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
Have you tried a different Wife?😎
My Wife and 3 Kids in my T-Deck Hondo for many years, just sayin.
Now in my second Pontoon, but still keeping the Hondo.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
I’ll take the hemi, minus the hair dryers for my flat! I would even let you drive it and use it in a show or two!!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Did you just say you'd rather have a CP that a Placecraft?? That should ruffel a few feathers around this place! o_O:p😁

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Just a heads up, He’s got an orange one and a blue one.