WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Garage attic insulation

Bobo57

Reaction score
Hi all,
Not sure where to post this but I thought I’d give this section a shot. Looking to add some insulation in the garage attic in anticipation of AC for the garage. Anybody have any recommendations on type, things to consider and contractors?

thanks in advance.
B

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Start with this company if they are near your location.

In each case that I've encountered you can't purchase the insulation yourself for what they charge and install it for.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Hi all,
Not sure where to post this but I thought I’d give this section a shot. Looking to add some insulation in the garage attic in anticipation of AC for the garage. Anybody have any recommendations on type, things to consider and contractors?

thanks in advance.
B
Where are you located?

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
About $1 per square, I talked to them last month.

Hallett

Reaction score
Just had mine done a few days ago here in havasu banker insulation had the garage attic insulated just added a 36,000 BTU mini split installed. one of the best things I've ever done. 1200,00

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
If you have attic space above your garage it's a pretty easy DIY Project. My step son and I did my whole house with blow-in insulation a few years ago in about 3 hours. Just go to Home Depot, and buy the insulation bales. If you meet the minimum purchase they will rent you the hopper for free. I did a 1700sf House for around $700. FYI - I would only recommend this as a winter job. 🔥