WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Garage door service South OC?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Anyone have a contact for garage door service in South OC?

I had a spring break on my garage door this morning.

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
1C109B0C-16CA-4B52-B97F-B6D326DE7A58.jpeg

wzuber

Reaction score
When did Wayne Dalton go from being a garage door mfg. Co. to a installation and service co.?

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
When did Wayne Dalton go from being a garage door mfg. Co. to a installation and service co.?
They've had a service arm for a while. My dad used to manage that location in the 90s

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Went with an ad from the mailbox when we fixed ours. Was damn tempted to do it myself until the ones in the know on here explained how much tension those springs are under. Wasn't stoked with our repair or I would pass on the company's info.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Went with an ad from the mailbox when we fixed ours. Was damn tempted to do it myself until the ones in the know on here explained how much tension those springs are under. Wasn't stoked with our repair or I would pass on the company's info.

Good choice. Not to do it yourself. I said I can do it myself.
Once.
And when to the tool shot out of the spring and flew across the whole garage. Missing my face by inches and slamming my hand into the wall. Never again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Good choice. Not to do it yourself. I said I can do it myself.
Once.
And when to the tool shot out of the spring and flew across the whole garage. Missing my face by inches and slamming my hand into the wall. Never again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I actually think it was your story that made me say f that.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
LOL - what great timing on this thread. HB garage spring broke on Friday. Told the wife she was grounded until next week and someone could come out and fix. Not even a question.