Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
They should treat him with the same therapies that they treated T&B with
How about you guys take a break for a few days.Give it a few days and come back to this shit hole forum and start all over.

4Waters

Reaction score
How about you guys take a break for a few days.Give it a few days and come back to this shit hole forum and start all over.
Why, if someone in the dem brass gets the therapies us "peasants" get I bet they would rethink their approach, especially if they were on the verge of death and were saved by horse dewormer

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So had some friends of a friend. 6 of them went out to not sure if Meade or Powell and spent a week on a houseboat. All of them come back and have covid. All of them go to the hospital ( not sure of vaxed or unvaxed). All of them are told to go home and take Tylenol. One ends up dying because of what the hospital said to do. Absolutely no treatment other than Tylenol.

What the fuck is wrong with people

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Why, if someone in the dem brass gets the therapies us "peasants" get I bet they would rethink their approach, especially if they were on the verge of death and were saved by horse dewormer
DO you really believe Denise, Doctors and Entire Hospital staff did not do all they could for Mark. Today of all days to drag the shit of mandate and Vaccination thru the tragedy of Mark losing his life and Denise her life long partner is the pits. Same old shit down here everyday. I check everyday thinking this forum will be getting back to what it once was.

4Waters

Reaction score
DO you really believe Denise, Doctors and Entire Hospital staff did not do all they could for Mark. Today of all days to drag the shit of mandate and Vaccination thru the tragedy of Mark losing his life and Denise her life long partner is the pits. Same old shit down here everyday. I check everyday thinking this forum will be getting back to what it once was.
They did what they were allowed to do

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
RVR SWPR

please read this...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
They did what they were allowed to do
You contribute alotta good stuff here @RDP. The above quote is really fucked up and totally inaccurate. Sad you believe what you posted. Mandate is one topic,Vaccination is another topic. Totally 2 issues. What going down right now is a perfect plan of distraction. Very shortly many of you will find yourselves a minority. Going forward watch the math.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
RVR SWPR

please read this...

I’m not talking about Ivermectin. My wife is from a family of large animal Doctors. The only reason she not a Vet she married a street sweeper 43 ago. The vaccination is a personal decision as is the intake of Ivermectin a personal decision. Right now I’m going to pass on arguing with people like yourself that I respect. Going to step back for awhile and do all I can to get thru this mess,business wise and personally. People my age not doing so good (77). My wife & I determined to get thru the entire mess.

4Waters

Reaction score
You contribute alotta good stuff here @RDP. The above quote is really fucked up and totally inaccurate. Sad you believe what you posted. Mandate is one topic,Vaccination is another topic. Totally 2 issues. What going down right now is a perfect plan of distraction. Very shortly many of you will find yourselves a minority. Going forward watch the math.
It's the truth, it has been proven that HCQ and ivermectin both save lives but are not allowed to use either of those medications fir the treatment of covid. The hospital did what they were allowed to do, not what could have been done, garcetti should get what they are allowed to do.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I’m not talking about Ivermectin. My wife is from a family of large animal Doctors. The only reason she not a Vet she married a street sweeper 43 ago. The vaccination is a personal decision as is the intake of Ivermectin a personal decision. Right now I’m going to pass on arguing with people like yourself that I respect. Going to step back for awhile and do all I can to get thru this mess,business wise and personally. People my age not doing so good (77). My wife & I determined to get thru the entire mess.
Godbless and stay healthy R S

4Waters

Reaction score
Godbless and stay healthy R S
I think he's just looking at what I said wrong because he is hurt with Mark's loss and I get it. I meant no disrespect towards Mark's wife or family, I'm sure those other medications were brought up by his family and were shot down by the hospital staff because those medications are not indicated for treatment of covid by the CDC.

I truly believe that nurses and doctors know those meds work but their jobs are on the line if they break protocol unfortunately. I wish they would all just say fuck it and go public, what are they gonna do fire them all and revoke all of their medical licenses🙄.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I think he's just looking at what I said wrong because he is hurt with Mark's loss and I get it. I meant no disrespect towards Mark's wife or family, I'm sure those other medications were brought up by his family and were shot down by the hospital staff because those medications are not indicated for treatment of covid by the CDC.

I truly believe that nurses and doctors know those meds work but their jobs are on the line if they break protocol unfortunately. I wish they would all just say fuck it and go public, what are they gonna do fire them all and revoke all of their medical licenses🙄.
100%

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I specifically asked my doctor and hospital staff about Ivermectin and was told it doesnt work and was not approved for the treatment of C19. They did give me the 5 day dose of Remdesivir and I'm not sure if that helped my situation or not.

I just know that I'm glad to be alive after being in the hospital for 3 weeks and now am able to take care of my dad and have found him a caregiver facility for his Alzheimer's.

I went to urgent care on July 22nd and was diagnosed with C19. They sent me home with nothing. They told me to get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluid. I started feeling worse over the weekend and called my primary care doctor who prescribed Levabuterol Inhalation Solution and a nebulizer. I went to the hospital on July 29th via ambulance because my oxygen sats were in the 70s. Hindsight, I should have gone to the hospital much earlier or tried the Ivermectin.
So had some friends of a friend. 6 of them went out to not sure if Meade or Powell and spent a week on a houseboat. All of them come back and have covid. All of them go to the hospital ( not sure of vaxed or unvaxed). All of them are told to go home and take Tylenol. One ends up dying because of what the hospital said to do. Absolutely no treatment other than Tylenol.

What the fuck is wrong with people