AxlineRR5.jpg

AxlineRR6.jpg

AxlineRR7.jpg

AxlineRR8.jpg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Nice, that's how a model rr should be.
Do you know a place to get a LGB locomotive repaired?

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
That is unreal. Looks like it should be in a theme park or somthin'...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That thing is the SHIT!! :)

I was gonna post pics of my brothers little model train that he built the other day, but now... I'm thinking not so much. :D

RD

Angry Inch

Hung like a light switch.
Reaction score
If your in a rush, call up Vince Morgan at Morgan's Big Trains in Huntington Beach.

http://www.morgansbigtrains.com/

Tell him Bill Axline sent ya.

If you have some time. We take our stuff to one of the guys that works on the Fairplex layout. He'll take a look at it for free, and tell you what you need to do. You could get it to us and we'll take it over with some of our stuff. My old man works on that layout too; so, he's up there all the time.

LGB is broke by the way....if you didn't know. The kids spent all the money on race cars. It's kind of a shame.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
If your in a rush, call up Vince Morgan at Morgan's Big Trains in Huntington Beach.

http://www.morgansbigtrains.com/

Tell him Bill Axline sent ya.

If you have some time. We take our stuff to one of the guys that works on the Fairplex layout. He'll take a look at it for free, and tell you what you need to do. You could get it to us and we'll take it over with some of our stuff. My old man works on that layout too; so, he's up there all the time.

LGB is broke by the way....if you didn't know. The kids spent all the money on race cars. It's kind of a shame.

Thanks, appreciate the tip.

Angry Inch

Hung like a light switch.
Reaction score
I'm Brian. Bill is my pops. He started/ran/sold The Big Train Show on the Queen Marry.