WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Garland, Texas: Hitman Needed.

probablecause

Reaction score
I have a side by side monitor / tablet out for warranty repair that was shipped to a dealer in Garland and they are not returning calls, email, web page form submission, etc. This was happening way before the storm so I might need an inmate to go over there and do a should tap on the service manager.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I traded my iPhone 10 in on a 12 with AT&T. Used their "send it back" method with their packaging, labels, tracking, and instructions.
They received it according to the post office however AT&T says there was nothing sent. Scanned and emailed the copied paperwork, nothing.

I've been trying for 3 months to get either my $700 trade in contract money or my phone back. All I get is case numbers and run arounds.

C-2

Reaction score
I traded my iPhone 10 in on a 12 with AT&T. Used their "send it back" method with their packaging, labels, tracking, and instructions.
They received it according to the post office however AT&T says there was nothing sent. Scanned and emailed the copied paperwork, nothing.

I've been trying for 3 months to get either my $700 trade in contract money or my phone back. All I get is case numbers and run arounds.

I've spent 13+ hours on the phone with Verizon trying to set up auto pay. When you give their managers heat they hang up on you, no recourse, no shiats given.

Tomorrow I am invoking arbitration with them, that will cost them a couple g's.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

Had the same experience with Direct. Turned in all my equipment in perfect order. Even dropped it off in their store in the boxes they sent me and they are still trying to collect from me for it. Apparently is a big issue AT&T has. I've been told a lot of people don't fight it and just pay it.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
What are the odds they are being
“ intercepted” and “repurposed”.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
My experience is that it always works out better if you do your own work - cleaner, less people in the know, MUCH MORE GRATIFYING

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
What are the odds they are being
“ intercepted” and “repurposed”.

Fortunately I have the IMEI number and the original box. I have threatened to go to the Sheriff and report the phone stolen with the tracking results.

I should be able to use the IMEI to tag as stolen. I'm not sure how all that would pan out. My feeling is I'll be told its a civil matter.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Fortunately I have the IMEI number and the original box. I have threatened to go to the Sheriff and report the phone stolen with the tracking results.

I should be able to use the IMEI to tag as stolen. I'm not sure how all that would pan out. My feeling is I'll be told its a civil matter.

Do you still have it registered in your icloud? Brick it..and do the lost stolen notice on it so it will brick display as well. You may be able to track it that way.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Do you still have it registered in your icloud? Brick it..and do the lost stolen notice on it so it will brick display as well. You may be able to track it that way.

Nope. The agreement required I completely reset the phone and remove the sim card.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Nope. The agreement required I completely reset the phone and remove the sim card.

it should still show up in your icloud account. Report the serial number stolen, that will cause an issue to whoever may have it.