I he going to be racing the 336 this year? :bowdown:

:D

MAXIMUS

Reaction score
Is there going to be a Gary pinata for the kids?:champagne:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Gary said he was running again last month.

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE

Reaction score
Rumors are true we are taking the year off. BT needs to focus on the Supercat program and I need to focus on my one week old daughter and her mommy right now. It's been a tumultuous summer for us, so the decision was mutual.

We will be prepping Tub of Fools to represent Teague power...

JT

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Rumors are true we are taking the year off. BT needs to focus on the Supercat program and I need to focus on my one week old daughter and her mommy right now. It's been a tumultuous summer for us, so the decision was mutual.

JT

Congratulations John, she is beautiful. Good call staying home and taking care of family, the first couple weeks are rough on mom so having you there for support is crucial!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

JT

Maybe it's just me, but I think BT should step in and co-drive the Tub of Fools boat, and plaster that thing with TCM logo's! :D

RD

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I think BT should step in and co-drive the Tub of Fools boat, and plaster that thing with TCM logo's! :D

RD

I talked with Jimmy about driving with him, but then that would defeat the purpose of staying home and taking care of the women wouldn't it....

JT