WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gary Steele's Pacific Champion the "Mustard Mutha" Engine Rebuild

Have you heard of Gary Steele's race boats?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BillyinKH

Reaction score
I own Gary Steele's Aquacraft named "Mustard Mutha." It was a Pacific Champion. Unfortunately, I was not able to finish rebuilding the engine to top performance condition until shortly after learning I was having my first child in later this year and now I have to sell it or get a slower boat with more than two seats.

Please post reply if you know anything about the Mustard Mutha or Gary Steele's race boats.

I am looking for someone that knows how special this boat is and might be interested in owning it. Happily, willing to consider trades.

82daytona

Reaction score
I own Gary Steele's Aquacraft named "Mustard Mutha." It was a Pacific Champion. Unfortunately, I was not able to finish rebuilding the engine to top performance condition until shortly after learning I was having my first child in later this year and now I have to sell it or get a slower boat with more than two seats.

Please post reply if you know anything about the Mustard Mutha or Gary Steele's race boats.

I am looking for someone that knows how special this boat is and might be interested in owning it. Happily, willing to consider trades.

Pictures are needed please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

I sent a link to Scott Steele (Gary's son), not sure if he will try and contact you. He told me he also owned this boat at one point. Photos might make it more interesting if you are trying to sell it.

BillyinKH

Reaction score
Here are a few recent pictures before it was done, I’m supposed to pick it up Sunday.

4-FAF06-D3-702-A-4403-B533-FE2-C194892-EE.jpg

36689-A27-058-F-4552-A510-240612401-D54.jpg

7-C67-DC4-A-CA0-A-4-A75-A78-D-BAF9-F0299197.jpg