regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

2858B164-5CAF-4B90-A46C-A724D217D033.png

😂

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
I really don't care what the hackers think of me, but you are showing your colors by referring to Americans as "stupid".

530RL

Reaction score
Still can't believe all those conservatives voted her out. Or do you now agree they are Rino's?

It honestly depends upon what one thinks a Republican/conservative is.

Trump Republican/conservatism is 180 degrees different than a Reagan Republican/conservatism. They believe in polar opposite polices and the two groups are antithetical to each other and rationally should not be in the same party.

So if one thinks Trump Republicanism is a Republican, then voting out Cheney is voting out a RINO.

And if one thinks Reagan Republicanism is a Republican, then they did not.

If you put aside all the personal insults in here, that is simply what it objectively boils down to. Two groups who have absolutely nothing in common from a government policy standpoint.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Trump Republican/conservatism is 180 degrees different than a Reagan Republican/conservatism. They believe in polar opposite polices and the two groups are antithetical to each other and rationally should not be in the same party.

So if one thinks Trump Republicanism is a Republican, then voting out Cheney is voting out a RINO.

If you put aside all the personal insults in here, that is simply what it objectively boils down to. Two groups who have absolutely nothing in common from a government policy standpoint.

Says the guy who actively put Jao in office.
Good work dumbass.

wallnutz

Reaction score

So what are all the ones that voted her out, I’m not sure what you are saying? That’s a lot against her.

Sandlord

Reaction score
The cunt wasn’t voted out of the Republican Party, or out of congress...
She was only removed from her position on a committee for fucks sake.
so much concern for a small issue. Hint: your concern is manufactured.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Yea one side believes in telling it like it is and the other.............lying straight to American faces.

GTFO, it’s our party now.

530RL

Reaction score
Yea one side believes in telling it like it is and the other.............lying straight to American faces.

GTFO, it’s our party now.

Lol

Just remember what the monkey said when he got his tail caught in the lawnmower........

4Waters

Reaction score

A Republican conservative is one who believes in the constitution, that is the same today as it was in the 80's, it's you that has turned 180° and are now walking to the left side.

530RL

Reaction score
A Republican conservative is one who believes in the constitution, that is the same today as it was in the 80's, it's you that has turned 180° and are now walking to the left side.

I appreciate your view.

But let’s be clear. It is Trump and his supporters who want to throw the rule of law and the Constitution away to install an unelected President.

As I posted before, Trump and his supporters have presented multiple cases of their evidence of fraud and that evidence and those cases have been repeatedly denied consistent with the rule of law and the Constitution.

Those are the irrefutable facts.

4Waters

Reaction score
I appreciate your view.

But let’s be clear. It is Trump and his supporters who want to throw the rule of law and the Constitution away to install an unelected President.

As I posted before, Trump and his supporters have presented multiple cases of their evidence of fraud and that evidence and those cases have been repeatedly denied consistent with the rule of law and the Constitution.

Let's be clear, Trump won the election, the dems cheated. What about only American citizens can vote🤔 it was the dems that have thrown out the must show photo ID to vote, that is throwing out the US Constitution, how about the dems push on gun laws, that is throwing out the US Constitution, what about the dems push to silence any one who has a different opinion, that is throwing out the US Constitution.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I appreciate your view.

Pennsylvania called again............you sorry ass Constitution quoting hypocrite. 😂

Universal Elements

Reaction score
🤡🤡 Alert - another POS in on the new green deal. Look at the joto smirk throughout answering the questions. Treason bastards the all them on both sides of the aisle. Getting close to the boiling point of no return.

And the Biden/Harris administration will circle around circles and get nothing accomplished. Honestly, hope the shit goes to $10 a gallon fuck them. Maybe all these assholes that are environmentalist and green pieces of shit will settle down a little when they can’t get to their favorite hiking, bistro or homo hangouts. Bunch of ignorant dumbfucks. Oh, have you guys heard that the US postal service is going to spend 8+ billion to replace all their vehicles with electric 🤷‍♂️

just_floatin

Reaction score
And the Biden/Harris administration will circle around circles and get nothing accomplished. Honestly, hope the shit goes to $10 a gallon fuck them. Maybe all these assholes that are environmentalist and green pieces of shit will settle down a little when they can’t get to their favorite hiking, bistro or homo hangouts. Bunch of ignorant dumbfucks. Oh, have you guys heard that the US postal service is going to spend 8+ billion to replace all their vehicles with electric 🤷‍♂️
I sure miss those 1.98 a gallon prices at the pump but not at the expense of those mean tweets 🤡🤡

squeezer

Reaction score
I sure miss those 1.98 a gallon prices at the pump but not at the expense of those mean tweets 🤡🤡

The wife and I drive roughly 25K miles a year. 15K miles on an i3 and 10K on a Raptor. Her i3 is moot in this case...

10k miles at 16MPG is 625 gallons... Fuel going from 2-5 bucks is less than a $2K difference. Not an insignificant dollar amount but not life changing either. Put another way, $2K is way less than I spent helping Trump get evicted from the white house...

Reactions: Rye

Sandlord

Reaction score
The wife and I drive roughly 25K miles a year. 15K miles on an i3 and 10K on a Raptor. Her i3 is moot in this case...

10k miles at 16MPG is 625 gallons... Fuel going from 2-5 bucks is less than a $2K difference. Not an insignificant dollar amount but not life changing either. Put another way, $2K is way less than I spent helping Trump get evicted from the white house...

Makes perfect sense....
After spending money to get rid of Trump, you get to spend even more money to buy fuel.

sounds like you were money ahead with Trump.

530RL

Reaction score
Makes perfect sense....
After spending money to get rid of Trump, you get to spend even more money to buy fuel.

As Regor repeatedly points out, worshipping the almighty dollar is bad.........a few more bucks to save the Republic and the keep the Constitution in place is probably not going to hurt Squeezer too much.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense....

You gotta remember who you're responding to there... 😏

squeezer

Reaction score
Makes perfect sense....

You have confused me with somebody who votes based on $$$ in my bank account...

just_floatin

Reaction score

Hey squeegee.... eviction funding like say The Lincoln Project no less. Liberals - never let facts or reasoning sway their opinion.
2B04AEA0-480C-41E0-BF8A-444A0B0BFAF1.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
As Regor repeatedly points out, worshipping the almighty dollar is bad.........a few more bucks to save the Republic and the keep the Constitution in place is probably not going to hurt Squeezer too much.

Nokomis

Nobody
Reaction score

Right, because everyone who has a brain knows that the only way you measure the cost of energy is by how much gasoline you put in your personal vehicles,.

Not by inflated costs of farming the food you eat, trucking the things to the store you buy, higher wages to retain employees due to general inflation, etc.

At least your not a hypocrite like most lefties. You know the type, pushing the crushing costs of worthless legislation on everyone and then explaining how it doesn't hurt them in the wallet.

squeezer

Reaction score
Right, because everyone who has a brain knows that the only way you measure the cost of energy is by how much gasoline you put in your personal vehicles,.

Not by inflated costs of farming the food you eat, trucking the things to the store you buy, higher wages to retain employees due to general inflation, etc.

At least your not a hypocrite like most lefties. You know the type, pushing the crushing costs of worthless legislation on everyone and then explaining how it doesn't hurt them in the wallet.

The title of this thread is "Gas Prices"...

You want to talk about the COST of energy lets talk about it.

I suggest we include all the costs. Price is one thing, cost is another entirely... Direct costs and pricing are obvious, what about the indirect costs. We wage wars to protect energy sources, whats the life of a soldier worth? How much of our military spending is an energy subsidy? Interetst on that spending, opportunity costs, etc, etc. There are short term health costs associated with pollution as well as long term environmental costs that are pretty much unfathomable at the moment.

This is a great conversation to have but not many people posting on this board have guts to be honest about it.

Reactions: Rye

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You blooming fucking idiot.
It isnt the price thats alarming...yet.
It’s the REASONS for the prices.
I personally like high fuel prices, when they are driven by the “normal” reasons it keeps me busy

These high prices are because of all the wrong influences.

On a side note good job paying to install a child molester and his child molesting family.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
its funny. Regor started this thread long before the pipeline hack. coincidence? perhaps....

4Waters

Reaction score
Post 167, Republicans keep the Constitution in place, democrats destroy it.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Cybersecurity tycoon Kaspersky claims CIA hackers could actually be behind US Colonial Pipeline attack blamed on Russian group

After a massive systems failure caused the Colonial Pipeline to shut down, Natalya Kaspersky, the founder and former CEO of security software firm Kaspersky Lab, as well as one of Russia’s wealthiest women, made the explosive suggestions in an interview with RIA Novosti on Friday. She alleges that the US’ top foreign intelligence agency, the CIA, has a crack team of digital warriors who are able to masquerade as overseas hacking groups

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
1st time in my lifetime that gas is cheaper in California.. this is in North Carolina

186052560_10158800209050100_5321855179664369836_n.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

On behalf of all those who have been, or currently are, self employed construction contractors:

You, my kind sir, are a FUCKTARD!

When the last lib jacked fuel costs, my daily vehicle was 15mpg. A one ton truck was a necessity for the field I was in. I pushed between 75 and 100k a year. On the low side, 5000 gallons of diesel fuel. That was just for my truck, not the other trucks or equipment. That dollar amount is a substantial number. People who work in an office, or sit at a desk, have no clue of some of the costs involved. They only whine about why work on their homes costs so much.
My truck got 15...the average commercial semi averages between 4 and 7...but I'm sure all libtards know how to grow food. Must be easy, you don't need a degree to be a farmer:rolleyes:

In 2012, diesel hit 5.30$ a gallon in Cali., 26,000$ is a significant amount...