WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gas RC Boat Pricing

SHEP

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what these two boats are worth. I don't have any details on them as they have been sitting in our garage for several years and I didn't handle the transaction of buying them. The red one we bought off a member here 5 years or so ago and never used it. The white one we completely went through probably 6 years ago and ran it only once. I don't know the details on the motors but both are in good shape cosmetically. Any idea what they are worth?

RCW1.JPG
RCW2.JPG
RCW3.JPG
RCW4.JPG
RCW5.JPG
RCR1.JPG
RCR2.JPG
RCR3.JPG
RCR4.JPG
RCR5.JPG

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I could be interested in the red one depending on motor specs and electronics. How big are both

SHEP

Reaction score
The white one is 4 feet and the red is 4.5 feet. I'll be out in Havasu tomorrow and can get more details then. Was trying to get an idea of what they are worth as I don't have a clue.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Damn, that is about the only way I may afford a stern drive.
I'm also curious as to how much their worth, have been interested since the first time I saw them in the channel. Those things haul ass.

guest hs

Reaction score
The white one is really old technology it would say its worth $250 the red is a reDy to run deal I would say maybe $300. I could build you something much nicer new or used What’s your budget

SHEP

Reaction score
Is there a place in Havasu that buys these by chance? I'm guessing not but thought I'd ask.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Is there a place in Havasu that buys these by chance? I'm guessing not but thought I'd ask.
Years ago there used to be a guy by the name of Chong over on Swanson that had a marine repair and rc boat shop. I dont know if he is still around but he was a go to guy in havasu for radio stuff for awhile

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Years ago there used to be a guy by the name of Chong over on Swanson that had a marine repair and rc boat shop. I dont know if he is still around but he was a go to guy in havasu for radio stuff for awhile

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
That's Jimmy Chong. I have no idea about RC boats or not but he's still there. It could have been his Dad, don't know.