WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gator Step near/in the Inland Empire

give_em_six

Reaction score
Need to get my swim step done ASAP on my Eliminator 250 Eagle, any recommendations in the IE? Also if anyone has an Eagle with this already done I would love to see a pic.

Big Chorizo

Reaction score
Here’s my 26 Eagle with Gator Step. Check the Gator Step website, they have a 25 Eagle swim step already on there.
0F17B112-ACD5-4BA2-BD50-920E3BADC2A3.jpeg

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Here’s my 26 Eagle with Gator Step. Check the Gator Step website, they have a 25 Eagle swim step already on there.
View attachment 900966

Nice! I'd like to do that as well for my 26, I hate the bare fiberglass there. Do you have to do anything to the swim step surface to prep it for the gator step? I have the fiberglass "no skid" bumps in that area.

Big Chorizo

Reaction score
Nice! I'd like to do that as well for my 26, I hate the bare fiberglass there. Do you have to do anything to the swim step surface to prep it for the gator step? I have the fiberglass "no skid" bumps in that area.

I have the “non skid” as well and myself along with my kids have all ate shit, sliding off the back, lol. So to answer you question, yes you want to prep the area, I used denatured alcohol. I was told that you want the material to at least have a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of overlap onto smooth fiberglass. Mine has about a 1/4“. 2 seasons now with no sign of any of it lifting. I made the template by tracing the textured area then had them increase the overall size.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Any chance you can share the quote (like PM me)? Then I don't have to go through the process if you already have. I just have to change the color, I don't have blue in my boat. Maybe stay all silver since they don't seem to have a yellow.