Banned
Reaction score
The ladies are on it. [emoji4]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426270192.440007.jpg

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Are you saying Andrew is a girl??:D

Lol, I'm impressed that Angelle is coming off that bad foot injury and Karen hasn't made a pass in competition for 2 years. Go gals! [emoji4]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Angelle showing some badass today...6 bonus points for her. [emoji6]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426281966.136843.jpg

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of old dudes taking it to the rack as well as couple of Force cuties.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426286779.810091.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426286794.087307.jpg

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Hey TBI, seen any pics of this crash yet? I can't find any.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
How would you like to be the next pair up after seeing that? Bet it would fuck up your routine.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Looks like she picked her up some bolt ons :boobeyes:

:D

dread Pirate

Reaction score
How would you like to be the next pair up after seeing that? Bet it would fuck up your routine.

My daughter was "next pair up" after a kid crashed in her jr. All we saw was a black car roll on the top end and didn't know if it was her sister or the other kid. Few tense moments for sure. The girl who rolled was fine with just a bruised knee, but took a minute to get my kid back in her head space. Before I started her car she says, put "This is for you Jessica" on her car in shoe polish. (Jessica is the girl who crashed) She took the win. :thumbup:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
My daughter was "next pair up" after a kid crashed in her jr. All we saw was a black car roll on the top end and didn't know if it was her sister or the other kid. Few tense moments for sure. The girl who rolled was fine with just a bruised knee, but took a minute to get my kid back in her head space. Before I started her car she says, put "This is for you Jessica" on her car in shoe polish. (Jessica is the girl who crashed) She took the win. :thumbup:

Man, that would mess me up!
Laurie Force probably gets chills every time John, Brittany and Courtney take the hit. Well maybe not John. [emoji2]

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Man, that would mess me up!
Laurie Force probably gets chills every time John, Brittany and Courtney take the hit. Well maybe not John. [emoji2]

I got down to the top end and they already had her on the stretcher. As I was running I could hear her screaming at the safety crew "Don't cut the cage!! Don't Cut the Fucking Cage!!" :D They typically cut the cage off the car, but she knew she could get out on her own. I looked her in the eyes and asked if she was alright and she gave me a thumbs up, said all good and nodded. They told her to stop moving and she just rolled her eyes. He dad and grandpa were, well,,, acting how any parent would after seeing their kid wreck at 80+ mph. I took the car back to the pits and let everyone know she was fine. As soon as she got back to the track from the hospital she asked her dad, " Can we get it fixed for tomorrow?" We busted our butts till early morning to make sure it was 100% for her.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I got down to the top end and they already had her on the stretcher. As I was running I could hear her screaming at the safety crew "Don't cut the cage!! Don't Cut the Fucking Cage!!" :D They typically cut the cage off the car, but she knew she could get out on her own. I looked her in the eyes and asked if she was alright and she gave me a thumbs up, said all good and nodded. They told her to stop moving and she just rolled her eyes. He dad and grandpa were, well,,, acting how any parent would after seeing their kid wreck at 80+ mph. I took the car back to the pits and let everyone know she was fine. As soon as she got back to the track from the hospital she asked her dad, " Can we get it fixed for tomorrow?" We busted our butts till early morning to make sure it was 100% for her.

Wow, I love reading about you and your race family's determination and cohesiveness.

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Kinda looks like the frame broke and let the car climb without the front wing holding it down. Glad he's ok. :thumbup:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Kinda looks like the frame broke and let the car climb without the front wing holding it down. Glad he's ok. :thumbup:

That's what I was thinking. I'll look at the vid on larger screen when I get home. Did it lift and come down hard on launch? Possibly weakened the frame, then the aerodynamics finished it off under all the front wing load?
I know the middle of the car is under a lot of stress when everything is loaded.

dread Pirate

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. I'll look at the vid on larger screen when I get home. Did it lift and come down hard on launch? Possibly weakened the frame, then the aerodynamics finished it off under all the front wing load?
I know the middle of the car is under a lot of stress when everything is loaded.

That's my guess looking at it on the desktop. Top of the mid section just gave up. These guys front and back half these cars a few times a season.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Kinda long but interesting video of Larry's recollection of the wreck.

[video=youtube_https;cHxShGr45tw]https://youtu.be/cHxShGr45tw[/video]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Dixon commented this chassis had 60-70 laps on it tops, compared to the one that broke in half at Memphis which had >140 passes on it. Nhra has it impounded, guess that's normal. BVG will get it back and do a post mortem on the car.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Larry out and about this morning but not racing today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426428940.212774.jpg

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Hope Langdon does well today, rumors of shuttering AJR. [emoji20]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Rief just said AJR is going to shut down Tues or Wed if they don't get a sponsor. [emoji20]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Wooo did you guys see Alexanderalmost cross the line. Shit?

Hey man, how's it going?
Yea, that was crazy, I'm surprised TJ didn't try to gather it up and make a run to pass.
Are you seeing this in crazy order? They showed rd 1 and 2 of TF before FC rd 1?

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Hey man, how's it going?
Yea, that was crazy, I'm surprised TJ didn't try to gather it up and make a run to pass.
Are you seeing this in crazy order? They showed rd 1 and 2 of TF before FC rd 1?
Hey Danny! Ive been alright. Just working a lot and trying to spend time with my lady while boat shopping.

Yea i was wondering what was going on with them showing both rounds back to back. We still havent seen pro stock.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Danny! Ive been alright. Just working a lot and trying to spend time with my lady while boat shopping.

Yea i was wondering what was going on with them showing both rounds back to back. We still havent seen pro stock.

Does your chick like drag racing?
Used to have fun with Eli bench racing here.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Does your chick like drag racing?
Used to have fun with Eli bench racing here.
Our first date was going to pomona this year and qualifying got rained out after one round so went to a indoor shooting range after. Yea she still texts me every once and a while. I miss the old bench racing threads