WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

gd.com...

CLdrinker

Reaction score
When i went in aarons racer he hit 123,125,123 on three runs at the drags i know they are pretty cautious about when they go down too if its too crowded or narrow they might skip a run or just make it short.But alot of others running 90-100 as well.
I did 119mph in the hustle. It was like riding a big pillow.

77charger

Reaction score
I did 119mph in the hustle. It was like riding a big pillow.
That car for its size could move.Loved hearing that big block in it.In the racer everytime he shifted the front end just kept rising but was smooth too.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
That car for its size could move.Loved hearing that big block in it.In the racer everytime he shifted the front end just kept rising but was smooth too.
When I rode in it he had the 632 tuned down. He was tired of rebuilding it. He was still turning 7,000rpm.
He still has that motor.

Ladsm

Reaction score
That is a major league crock of shit right there...

Ever been to a Veterans Day event? Rob has literally thousands of people show up for that, and everyone on that board knows exactly where he camps, and is always welcome there after any of the events he puts on.

From the golf tournaments to the EPO races, Rob is out there and greets everyone with a huge smile and handshake and more often than not, a big ol hug.

The so called "inner circle" was out in wash 13 I believe? It was actually a huge joke. There were so many people camped/circled back in the day, they eventually formed another circle of trailers around the "inner circle" of trailers, and that's how that joke got started. Rob never even camped in that wash as far back as I can remember, he was always in wash 22. Close to China Wall and the big dunes where it's the most fun to ride.

Patrick ran the forums, not Rob. Rob loves computers about as much as RD does. 🙄

So stop spreading rumors would ya? There is absolutely no reason for that.
Rob is a sincere great human, he is a grounded humble duner. He gets taken advantage of alot. Unfortunately the EPO, Golf Tournaments and Sand Show in Irvine are no longer. The VETS celebration has been taken over by a group thats part of GD.com members. Hopefully Rob is getting more Dune Time instead of event planning.

Last edited:

Yarder

Substantial Member
Reaction score
Rob is a sincere great human, he is a grounded humble duner. He gets taken advantage of alot. Unfortunately the EPO, Golf Tournaments and Sand Show in Irvine are no longer. The VETS celebration has been taken over by a group thats part of GD.com members. Hopefully Rob is getting more Dune Time instead of event planning.

The Vets celebration has been taken over by the guy who started it in the first place, Hozaykwairvo (Brian), and assisted by the rest of our regular dune group. It really is a lot of work...

Ladsm

Reaction score
The Vets celebration has been taken over by the guy who started it in the first place, Hozaykwairvo (Brian), and assisted by the rest of our regular dune group. It really is a lot of work...
Yep agreed, he does a great job. If we only get 1 trip in its the Vets ceremony

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure most people don't realize how much work goes into the events that go on out there. A whole lot of people head out on Tuesday and Wednesday to see up for an event that lasts just a few hours. It was a massive amount of work, but totally worth it in the end. 👍

Englewood

Reaction score
I was one of the first 100 members...Eventually, it became too "Cliquey" and I left. Bunch of suspender-wearing dorks who think they know it all. What’s with the whole fictional character thing? Just run a normal forum.

Last edited: