WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Genesis Wanderer 29CKWL

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Anyone have one? Looking for some measurements. No reply from Genesis yet. Trying to figure out if I can fit one in my 48’ RV garage with my Ram in front (backed under the front of the trailer…)

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Supposedly per their website 30’5”
I see the online dimensions, but I’m trying to figure out the height under the front by the hitch, my Ram is 21’, plus 30.5’ for trailer is 51.5 feet, I have about 47’ interior length in my garage, so I’ll have to back under the trailer a bit. I’m trying to figure out if I can do it without having to put my tailgate down everytime or getting a notched tailgate, I have a retrax power Tonno that id like to keep.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I see the online dimensions, but I’m trying to figure out the height under the front by the hitch, my Ram is 21’, plus 30.5’ for trailer is 51.5 feet, I have about 47’ interior length in my garage, so I’ll have to back under the trailer a bit. I’m trying to figure out if I can do it without having to put my tailgate down everytime or getting a notched tailgate, I have a retrax power Tonno that id like to keep.
You will for sure put your tail gate down. You will only loose about 3-4’ backing your truck under.

I don’t think you going to make it

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
You will for sure put your tail gate down. You will only loose about 3-4’ backing your truck under.

I don’t think you going to make it
It’s going to be damn close. I can park my truck on the 3 car L shaped side and have my old lady park her Atlas in front of the trailer, but she really wants a Yukon Denali, and I’m pretty sure it will be too long- whenever she ends up getting one. I refuse to park anything outside or pay for covered RV storage, lol.

And I haven’t found any shorter 5th wheel toyhaulers, let alone one that will fit a 4 seat RZR. Anything bumper pull will be just as long as the 5th wheel, and I don’t want another bumper pull anyway.

First world problems, I know.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
It’s going to be damn close. I can park my truck on the 3 car L shaped side and have my old lady park her Atlas in front of the trailer, but she really wants a Yukon Denali, and I’m pretty sure it will be too long- whenever she ends up getting one. I refuse to park anything outside or pay for covered RV storage, lol.

And I haven’t found any shorter 5th wheel toyhaulers, let alone one that will fit a 4 seat RZR. Anything bumper pull will be just as long as the 5th wheel, and I don’t want another bumper pull anyway.

First world problems, I know.
And everyone thought I was crazy for wanting my truck to fit in the garage lol

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Garage layout, for reference.
7B405C53-ADDD-48EE-BE62-34AD9D60E1C2.png

@bldrinker I know you have been shopping RVs and looking at floorplans as much as I have, if you have any suggestions on a shorter trailer, feel free to post em up. Fridge needs to be on an exterior wall so it will work properly. Would like to avoid slides, if possible.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
And everyone thought I was crazy for wanting my truck to fit in the garage lol
The heat kills the trailer as fast as the sun out here. I saw the effects on my last rig. I’d like to keep everything inside, I plan on building the setup I want, and keeping it for a long time.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Garage layout, for reference.
View attachment 1044863
@bldrinker I know you have been shopping RVs and looking at floorplans as much as I have, if you have any suggestions on a shorter trailer, feel free to post em up. Fridge needs to be on an exterior wall so it will work properly. Would like to avoid slides, if possible.
Is that a Richmond home?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Lennar. If it was a semi- custom builder, I would have added 10’ to the garage, and wouldn’t have these issues, lol. But I would have spent 25% more for the house. I guess I’ll make due. Last house was 1600 sq ft with a 2 car garage and an RV gate, plenty of outdoor parking, but could only fit the boat in the garage, truck was too tall.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Lennar. If it was a semi- custom builder, I would have added 10’ to the garage, and wouldn’t have these issues, lol. But I would have spent 25% more for the house. I guess I’ll make due. Last house was 1600 sq ft with a 2 car garage and an RV gate, plenty of outdoor parking, but could only fit the boat in the garage, truck was too tall.
Ahh ok. Richmond has a floor plan very similar to that. I felt that it was one of the nicest tract house floor plans Ive ever seen..... until I just saw yours. lol!