WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

George Floyd

Cole 392

Reaction score
This is one of the the prosecution’s “expert witnesses “ apparently known as “mma guy”..
Just another BLM, Anti Cop, thug criminal..

In this collage he’s smashing out cop car windows (there’s video of this) with a brick and thoroughly enjoying himself...

He’s obviously an expert in “I can’t breev” and
“I Dindu Nuffin”..

10C919EC-B38B-45F4-9776-8636FD7C7FCB.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So he doesn't have to pay his boat ownership taxes in the Commie State!!!
He also does not realize powerboatswill be COMPLETELY outlawed in CA within the decade. They already want to take gas cars off the road ASAP, and the small motor ban proves that boats and OHV are square in the leftists' cross hairs. But yet, he still supports the leftists in CA. I swear, these people make a bag of rocks look like Einstein.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
You can't choke someone from the back of the neck, nor can you cut off their blood circulation from the back of the neck, both of those run the front of the neck. Floyd died of a fentanyl OD.

Maybe Chauvin stayed on him because he also had to deal with keeping awareness of the angry and growing mob surrounding them, as illustrated by the prosecutor's own questioning of the EMTs, who stated they had to drive 3 blocks away from the scene to render aid for their own safety.
Thankyou!!!! that's what I'm say'n , the dude was gonna die anyway... he swallowed all those pills to get out of another drug charge...I would take the mma guy down in the court room, hold him down the same way with an O2 meter on his finger... I bet with in the 4 minutes his O2 level doesn't change..... floyd was trash to society, a thug that cause terror to the neighbor hood...his life style got him an early out......

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This police chief is doing a bang up job of throwing his officer under the bus. I get he is trying to save the city from the savages who want to burn it down.... but honestly, his bias is very obvious.

What did we learn today listening to him and the Dr. you ask? Drugs used in manners other than their prescribed purpose or in excess are bad. Curious why the defense brought up rectal ingestion of narco... lol. I wonder if ol' Fentanyl Floyd had a history of using his personal purse to transport the kitty.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Straight from the Autopsy:

"No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures "
"Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma"
"Layer by layer dissection of the anterior strap muscles of the neck discloses no areas of contusion or hemorrhage within the musculature. The thyroid cartilage and hyoid bone are intact. The larynx is lined by intact mucosa. The thyroid is symmetric and red-brown, without cystic or nodular change. The tongue is free of bite marks, hemorrhage, or other injuries. The cervical spinal column is palpably stable and free of hemorrhage. "

The media are liars, some here continue to believe what they peddle though.

This shit ranks right up there with "very fine people" and "hands up don't shoot"

4Waters

Reaction score

Straight from the Autopsy:

"No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures "
"Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma"
"Layer by layer dissection of the anterior strap muscles of the neck discloses no areas of contusion or hemorrhage within the musculature. The thyroid cartilage and hyoid bone are intact. The larynx is lined by intact mucosa. The thyroid is symmetric and red-brown, without cystic or nodular change. The tongue is free of bite marks, hemorrhage, or other injuries. The cervical spinal column is palpably stable and free of hemorrhage. "

The media are liars, some here continue to believe what they peddle though.

This shit ranks right up there with "very fine people" and "hands up don't shoot"
Air has to travel past the vocal cords for you to be able to talk. So if you can talk you can breathe, people that are having a severe asthma attack can't move enough air to talk in sentences more that 1 maybe 2 words at a time, Floyd was speaking in 4-5 word sentences, he was breathing fine.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Air has to travel past the vocal cords for you to be able to talk. So if you can talk you can breathe, people that are having a severe asthma attack can't move enough air to talk in sentences more that 1 maybe 2 words at a time, Floyd was speaking in 4-5 word sentences, he was breathing fine.
Exactly!!!

Thank you Dr. 4waters for your perfect analysis. Case closed.

The city will be burned down no matter what.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Sorry, but they defunded the police. Reap what you sow. Don’t feel bad for that city, one bit. If you don’t stand behind your LE, you don’t deserve to have that city. How much do you guys want to make a bet that they will deploy the National Guard before the verdict is read.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Thankyou!!!! that's what I'm say'n , the dude was gonna die anyway... he swallowed all those pills to get out of another drug charge...I would take the mma guy down in the court room, hold him down the same way with an O2 meter on his finger... I bet with in the 4 minutes his O2 level doesn't change..... floyd was trash to society, a thug that cause terror to the neighbor hood...his life style got him an early out......
2FF and @Racey

This is why the prosecution doesn't want to allow the guy that was with Floyd in his car to testify. He was Floyd's drug dealer and has that info on what Floyd had in his system. This is a critical witness and now they will limit the scope of questions because he could be charged with a crime. They are trying to protect him under his 5th amendment right.

Another shitbag

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
This police chief is doing a bang up job of throwing his officer under the bus. I get he is trying to save the city from the savages who want to burn it down.... but honestly, his bias is very obvious.

What did we learn today listening to him and the Dr. you ask? Drugs used in manners other than their prescribed purpose or in excess are bad. Curious why the defense brought up rectal ingestion of narco... lol. I wonder if ol' Fentanyl Floyd had a history of using his personal purse to transport the kitty.
They bring up the rectal because he was ballin, meaning drugs up his ass

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
sad they compare a fentanyl addict criminal to Dr. Luther King

they destroyed all those years of actual fight against racism for this ?

Yes, they’ve done exactly that.
Today they’d call the good Doctor an uncle tom...if they even knew the name.
Their champions today are criminals that get killed or OD in the commission of crimes...it fits the anti police narrative that criminals seek.
Their agenda is further segregation by racial vilification, pretty much the exact opposite of any equality argument.
That’s why there is no hope for racial peace without eliminating these belligerents.
But that’s no small feat. It’s an entire political party (Dems), multiple supremacist groups starting with BLM, globalist ghouls, and a herd of sheep numbering in the tens of millions. In fact the sheep herd outnumbers the actual black population of this country.
It isn’t even singularly the 13% black population, but they are the ones going to be served up by those who claim to be their guardians.

This is just a small part of the unrest being engineered to end our Republic.
Whites are around half this population.
The best way to defeat a population from within is to make one half the enemy of the other half. (Hence the new Asian rhetoric)
To even point out this reality is enough to have the label “white supremacist” attached to ones forehead...right over the “racist” label.
No, make no mistake, we are at the fulcrum. The apex of our existence.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
2FF and @Racey

This is why the prosecution doesn't want to allow the guy that was with Floyd in his car to testify. He was Floyd's drug dealer and has that info on what Floyd had in his system. This is a critical witness and now they will limit the scope of questions because he could be charged with a crime. They are trying to protect him under his 5th amendment right.

Another shitbag

When they added the 3rd degree murder charge to Chauvin that's when he backed out, under state law there any death caused by or contributed to by illegal narcotics the dealer can be charged for 3rd degree.

HBCraig

Reaction score
When they added the 3rd degree murder charge to Chauvin that's when he backed out, under state law there any death caused by or contributed to by illegal narcotics the dealer can be charged for 3rd degree.
As he should be.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Haven't picked up on testimony today, but what I did find interesting yesterday was the defense never asked if the knee restraint that was used was prohibited at the time of the incident. They talked all kinds of ways around it, but I don't recall it ever being specifically addressed. Saying we don't train that is far from saying it is prohibited.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Oh boy... LapDog on the stand as an expert. Here we go... I love it when the prosecution has to go across the country to find a expert lol.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I disagree. As evident in here, our Libturds embrace it all the time. Even some of our staunchiest of the staunch conservatives embrace it.

I believe that to be a function of chronic TDS.
I can not believe that they actually approve of any of this, they are just conditioned to argue with us about everything...led by the staunch conservative you mention.
Perhaps I do give them too much credit?

500bbc

Reaction score
At what point do our libs throw in the towel and stop being morons?
There is no way they embrace any of this for real.
Yes they do, they are the most self loathing creatures on the planet. Why do you think they are so angry and miserable, trying to bring normal people down into their own little personal hell...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yes they do, they are the most self loathing creatures on the planet. Why do you think they are so angry and miserable, trying to bring normal people down into their own little personal hell...

But how can they just ignore the pervert at the podium?
How can they defend the shit at the border?
How can they defend the vilification of domestic industry while funding our enemies via imported resources...driving fuel prices to all time highs? Normally I like high fuel prices...but this isn’t normal...it’s OPEC with their knee on our neck.
The list goes on and on and on. Add in Covid destruction and the continued politicizing of a virus and it’s just incredible to me that a sane adult person can ignore EVERYTHING happening in the last 3 months and furthermore SUPPORT these same things.
Oh, not even to mention turning a blind eye to FLAGRANT election fraud and the endless hypocrisy of virtue signaling.
it’s absolute insanity.

500bbc

Reaction score
How can they defend the vilification of domestic industry while funding our enemies via imported resources...driving fuel prices to all time highs? Normally I like high fuel prices...but this isn’t normal...it’s OPEC with their knee on our neck.
The list goes on and on and on. Add in Covid destruction and the continued politicizing of a virus and it’s just incredible to me that a sane adult person can ignore EVERYTHING happening in the last 3 months and furthermore SUPPORT these same things.
Oh, not even to mention turning a blind eye to FLAGRANT election fraud and the endless hypocrisy of virtue signaling.
it’s absolute insanity.

Libturdism is truly a mental disorder, how can you question the depths of their insanity. It's on constant full display.

Backlash

Reaction score
it’s absolute insanity.

Very well said! 👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Libturdism is truly a mental disorder, how can you question the depths of their insanity. It's on constant full display.

I suppose.
But Ive always welcomed other opinions and meaningful debate concerning politics.
Cant count how many times over the years I’ve said that it takes 2 extremes (or at least opposite) opinions and solutions to reach a workable middle...and in fact I ALWAYS landed slightly left and below center on all those political quiz graphs.
Now...it isn’t even close to debatable on anything. They’ve completely committed to the destruction of our Republic and I just can’t get my head around it.
It’s as if their ONLY goal is being against anything or anyone that supports/ supported Trump. That’s it. Nothing else matters.
Not pedophilia, not an invasion, certainly not any destruction of our society, or its individuals.
SURELY they have to see this?

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
I suppose.
But Ive always welcomed other opinions and meaningful debate concerning politics.
Cant count how many times over the years I’ve said that it takes 2 extremes (or at least opposite) opinions and solutions to reach a workable middle...and in fact I ALWAYS landed slightly left and below center on all those political quiz graphs.
Now...it isn’t even close to debatable on anything. They’ve completely committed to the destruction of our Republic and I just can’t get my head around it.
It’s as if their ONLY goal is being against anything or anyone that supports/ supported Trump. That’s it. Nothing else matters.
Not pedophilia, not an invasion, certainly not any destruction of our society, or its individuals.
SURELY they have to see this?
They choose not to see it. When they purposely disregard any sense of a moral compass, they will blindly follow a made up set of ideals no matter how often it changes or what it costs. The old saying "if you don't believe in something, you'll fall for anything"

hallett21

Reaction score
When are they shooting to reach a verdict? Only have followed it on this thread. Can’t stand turning on any news these days lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rye

Reaction score
I’m going to hear all the testimony I can as well as look at all the evidence I can before I make a prediction.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
When are they shooting to reach a verdict? Only have followed it on this thread. Can’t stand turning on any news these days lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the prosecution plans on calling witnesses all week. Then it's should be defense next week. I remember hearing 3 weeks projected but could be wrong.

Spectra18

Reaction score
So anybody else actually watching the trial. I was able to get some of it in. The MMA Fighter has some issues... knew his MMA shit, but you can hear the specialness in his speaking. The fire chick is a hot mess. She Knows Her Job!!!!.... lol... and had to admit on the stand that she has to wait for the scene to be secure by the cops before rolling in and being a hero... hahahahaha... Damn hose draggers. She has some cop issues from the get go as evident by the body camera video's of her.

Fire chick was a Hottie !!!