WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

George Floyd

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Show him the picture of your fingers 😝

some of these guys have no idea what work is 😂😂😂

It actually healed pretty damn good.
No stitches or grafts, just a plain old healover...once they cut the bone down.
20AE7B52-5C89-45BC-BD8D-2598305FE79D.jpeg
ED9445C7-F4A8-4311-ABF7-DDAB1AED6517.jpeg
9D731CA8-8934-4C25-A216-F841961A3EE1.jpeg
63F658C3-1A15-498E-8BD7-5D4A388B8DA5.jpeg

Rye

Reaction score
Funny that is your stance now, but anything Republican or Trump related, you assume immediate guilt.
I don’t recall saying anything about Trump, but yes I do think Gaetz is guilty as accused, I could be wrong but doubt so. I thought this thread is about George Floyd and you are taking it another direction.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I don’t recall saying anything about Trump, but yes I do think Gaetz is guilty as accused, I could be wrong but doubt so. I thought this thread is about George Floyd and you are taking it another direction.

No, just directing you back to reality 😉

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Tap tap tap.
572028FF-F7CB-402C-9647-3E57FC202271.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
Yeah remember this?
The doc trimmed the bone down to get it under the meat. The little end finger bone was poking out after the tip got stripped off.

Makes me cringe...o_O

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1617818120437.png

Hire the Koreans business owners, this shit is gunna rock!!!

BTW, Crowder just took a knee for nine minutes........................minus the fentanyl of course. 😝

4Waters

Reaction score
Actually you took it another direction with your comment. You know grads is the best fisherman around, don't try to compete

Universal Elements

Reaction score
"I ate too many drugs" (George Floyd during his arrest)... Jezussssss..... But that Chauvin, boy oh boy, he certainly did this because he is just a Racist Cop!

Come on maaannnn start burnin shit down. 😂

500bbc

Reaction score
"I ate too many drugs" (George Floyd during his arrest)... Jezussssss..... But that Chauvin, boy oh boy, he certainly did this because he is just a Racist Cop!
Fentanyl is RACIST!!!!!!!

thetub

Reaction score
Fentanyl is RACIST!!!!!!!

oh the irony...

stop the asian hate ...

instead of being pissed that our country is being bombarded with fentanyl coming mainly from China and destroying inner cities mainly of color...

their pissed at cops..

500bbc

Reaction score
oh the irony...

stop the asian hate ...

instead of being pissed that our country is being bombarded with fentanyl coming mainly from China and destroying inner cities mainly of color...

their pissed at cops..
それは人種差別主義者です!!!!!!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
That's the way I see it, that city is fucked either way, if they find him NG then every major city is fucked
Totally fine with that, as every major city is Democrats run. Dont give a rats ass.

Of course, with fuckhead running the trillion dollar give aways, all of us will pay for the rebuilding of these shitholes.

Fuck democats

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
oh the irony...

stop the asian hate ...

their pissed at cops..
There’s shit tons of raw powders that come in from China. I was big in the steroid game for a while. Guess where all that shit comes from.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Not a huge fan of Coulter but she is right. I was thinking about this last night, if you watch the trial itself, and then listen to the media's reporting of it you wouldn't think it was the same trial.

The media is setting a bar of expectations to their audience that Chauvin is guilty of murder as the day is long, the prosecution is nailing him to the wall, and his defense is unable to defend him from the charges.

What happens when Chauvin gets acquitted and this audience who for weeks has been watching the news knowing the outcome has to be guilty based on the reporting they are seeing. That is going to be very hard to reconcile for them if it happens. And then what happens next.... you can all guess.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Now the prosecutions expert said he didn't say that. He said "I ain't do no drugs"

What a joke

thetub

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Coulter but she is right. I was thinking about this last night, if you watch the trial itself, and then listen to the media's reporting of it you wouldn't think it was the same trial.

The media is setting a bar of expectations to their audience that Chauvin is guilty of murder as the day is long, the prosecution is nailing him to the wall, and his defense is unable to defend him from the charges.

What happens when Chauvin gets acquitted and this audience who for weeks has been watching the news knowing the outcome has to be guilty based on the reporting they are seeing. That is going to be very hard to reconcile for them if it happens. And then what happens next.... you can all guess.

like everything else weve seen the past 4 years done to Trump,,,

massive propaganda machine from the left and really believe China is flexing their powers and calling the shots...

they are doing what Japan failed to do in the 80s

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This is getting a lot of press with him getting death threats etc. Its gonna be a bumpy ride for him. The woke-BLM people are going to turn a lot of attention his way.
Oh of course. Anything outside of the narrative that Chauvin killed that poor man will not be tolerated.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
This is getting a lot of press with him getting death threats etc. Its gonna be a bumpy ride for him. The woke-BLM people are going to turn a lot of attention his way.

I don’t think he cares. If you watch his show, he open carries while broadcasting and is a pretty big mofo.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I don’t think he cares. If you watch his show, he open carries while broadcasting and is a pretty big mofo.

I hear ya.....I just think the mob will be putting efforts into going after him now.

I think it was stated on there he is 230lbs......

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I'm glad it's getting a lot of press. It shows that a healthy person does not die in the same situation. I hope every major news outlets plays the shit out of it so we can get to the real reasons Fentanyl Floyd is dead.

Dettom

Reaction score
Regardless of the outcome of the trial, the street creatures are going to riot. What every single cop within a 10 mile radius of Minneapolis, should do on that day, is get the flu and let them have at it. Fk em. Let’s see how they do without cops.. it’ll look like District 9.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I get that. But then we would be letting down the actual good people in the community's. This is really not that hard to handle. Let the cops take action and the little bitches will retreat. This same plan played out all summer long. The "Peaceful Protestors" knew where they could go cause chaos untouched and where they couldn't.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

My money is on a hung jury with no decision. It's the easy way out for those sitting in the jury box.

2CHILL

Reaction score
I'm glad it's getting a lot of press. It shows that a healthy person does not die in the same situation. I hope every major news outlets plays the shit out of it so we can get to the real reasons Fentanyl Floyd is dead.

Dr. Martin Tobin: 'A healthy person subjected to what Mr. Floyd was subjected to would have died.'

Tank

Reaction score
This case is falling apart faster than a wet klenex.

The defense has so far destroyed the prosecution's case. And they haven't even started calling defense witnesses. Stand by.

Hung jury is my new prediction. Jurors wont want to equit because of social unrest.

All this case (and all criminal cases) takes is reasonable doubt to find not guilty. If you're paying attention to this trial in the least and don't see reasonable doubt (after understanding what they're charging), you're not watching the same case or you're ignoring the evidence.

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Just my view, looks like a hell of a lot of people are trying to throw Chauvin under the buss to cover their ass and try and prevent riots, his actions may have went on to long, but to call these actions murder is unreal, As in most cases if Floyd had simply followed officers instructions none of this would have ocurred

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This case is falling apart faster than a wet klenex.

The defense has so far destroyed the prosecution's case. And they haven't even started calling defense witnesses. Stand by.

Hung jury is my new prediction. Jurors wont want to equit because of social unrest.

All this case (and all criminal cases) takes is reasonable doubt to find not guilty. If you're paying attention to this trial in the least and don't see reasonable doubt (after understanding what they're charging), you're not watching the same case or you're ignoring the evidence.
We will see. I think the Third Degree charge is attainable. Not that I agree with it, but thinking about a jury and what crazy shit I have seen with them, anything is possible. Will that be enough for the savages running around burning vehicles, business's, looting, assaulting and killing people, all in the name of a career criminal druggie? Probably not.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
oh the irony...

stop the asian hate ...

their pissed at cops..

Be careful with what you say. All the Chinese Spam Bots might stop bombarding this forum with comments like that. :D