WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

George Floyd

Tank

Reaction score
We will see. I think the Third Degree charge is attainable. Not that I agree with it, but thinking about a jury and what crazy shit I have seen with them, anything is possible. Will that be enough for the savages running around burning vehicles, business's, looting, assaulting and killing people, all in the name of a career criminal druggie? Probably not.
We'll see. Each of the 3 charges have serious holes in them considering the facts of the case. Difficult case to prove any way you slice it. Unless your mind was made up the instant the tape went public. Then it's a slam dunk. There are some MAJOR hurdles for the prosecution to overcome to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
1) The autopsy doesn't conclude he died from tracheal asphyxiation.
2) The tactic used to control floyd was taught by the dept and used thousands of times in the past.
3) the body worn camera (other angle) shows his knee was actually on floyds upper back, not his neck.
4) Floyd's drug content.
5) all the actions leading up to his death (resisting, saying he cant breath in the unit, officers offering to roll window down, attempting to reason with him, etc).
6) The mob surrounding officers limiting their ability to render aid to floyd.

I personally think if this was not the spectacle it is, it would be a slam dunk defense case and no charges would be filed.

We'll see. I predict hung jury. Or at minimum, any charge overturned in appeal.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We'll see. Each of the 3 charges have serious holes in them considering the facts of the case. Difficult case to prove any way you slice it. Unless your mind was made up the instant the tape went public. Then it's a slam dunk. There are some MAJOR hurdles for the prosecution to overcome to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
1) The autopsy doesn't conclude he died from tracheal asphyxiation.
2) The tactic used to control floyd was taught by the dept and used thousands of times in the past.
3) the body worn camera (other angle) shows his knee was actually on floyds upper back, not his neck.
4) Floyd's drug content.
5) all the actions leading up to his death (resisting, saying he cant breath in the unit, officers offering to roll window down, attempting to reason with him, etc).
6) The mob surrounding officers limiting their ability to render aid to floyd.

I personally think if this was not the spectacle it is, it would be a slam dunk defense case and no charges would be filed.

We'll see. I predict hung jury. Or at minimum, any charge overturned in appeal.

#1 should be all that is needed for reasonable doubt for any jury.

What a disgusting country we’ve become when that’s not the case.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
What does Chavin's life look like after it is all over? Does he need to acquire a new identity? Even if acquitted, there is that to consider.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
For the sake of the LEO's here, and those I know elsewhere, I hope nothing happens and the cities stay calm.

I'm not much of a believer in fairytales or humanity...

Stay safe, regardless of your profession, location or skin color. Between this and everything else, just more weight tipping the scales. An addict's death was a supposed trigger for last summer's upheaval, this verdict may be the same. Smoke and mirrors...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
For the sake of the LEO's here, and those I know elsewhere, I hope nothing happens and the cities stay calm.

I'm not much of a believer in fairytales or humanity...

Stay safe, regardless of your profession, location or skin color. Between this and everything else, just more weight tipping the scales. An addict's death was a supposed trigger for last summer's upheaval, this verdict may be the same. Smoke and mirrors...
Hell with that shit...
Instead of being 1st responders. . They should get 1st selection....

They should be posted up at all the honest mom/pop stores...
Let the big box (Liberal based M.F.ing) stores fend for themselves..
Maybe bring in the BLM to help with security.. or hire the transgender face diaper wearing crowd...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Hell with that shit...
Instead of being 1st responders. . They should get 1st selection....

They should be posted up at all the honest mom/pop stores...
Let the big box (Liberal based M.F.ing) stores fend for themselves..
Maybe bring in the BLM to help with security.. or hire the transgender face diaper wearing crowd...
Although I do see that being what should happen, I'd rather see them just stay home. Protect their own family and property. Most the small businesses are either set to defend themselves, or are part of the problem....there are liberal dumbasses who back this crap, and own businesses. You reap what you sow. The first responders, at home with their kin, won't have the protection of the cities that employ them. Let's face it, the politicians have thrown them to the wolves.

I'm placing my vote for "The Purge". 24hrs, winner take all, squash it now and get it over with!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
HeCGhQDz.jpeg

2CHILL

Reaction score
Dr. Jonathan Rich, a cardiologist called to testify in the trial of Derek Chauvin, said on Monday that George Floyd’s heart was not the main cause of his death. He also ruled out a drug overdose.

“Mr. George Floyd died from a cardio pulmonary arrest,” Dr. Rich said. “It was caused by low oxygen levels” induced by the position that “he was subjected to.”

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Dr. Jonathan Rich, a cardiologist called to testify in the trial of Derek Chauvin, said on Monday that George Floyd’s heart was not the main cause of his death. He also ruled out a drug overdose.

“Mr. George Floyd died from a cardio pulmonary arrest,” Dr. Rich said. “It was caused by low oxygen levels” induced by the position that “he was subjected to.”

Tell me more about these "low oxygen levels" in a patients with Covid and heart disease that also have lethal doses of drugs in their systems who are also probably immune compromised from previous drug overdoses.

Speaking of that - Where was his mask?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Very impressive. So you are saying it was not because he was Black? That's great news. Can you tell your BLM buddies this crucial info so the country doesn't have to suffer their idiocy again. Thanks dude! 👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

52E32A2A-1289-4266-A6C6-CD4947818354.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score

Post #108 explains it

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol.. So you understand they basically interview and pay the ones that will say what they want them to. That guy was pretty cocky. Quick on the response, and spoke some darn good ol english.... but his over confidence was on display.

I got a good laugh when he described Fentanyl Floyd fighting with the cops to get out of the car non-threatening.... lol

wallnutz

Reaction score

You were almost the internet winner today. To bad and try again next time.

A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.Jun 4, 2020

What is the most common thing with Covid (even in asymptomatic people) Low O2 levels. Dr Rich best look into Covid as a motive too.

4Waters

Reaction score

A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.Jun 4, 2020

What is the most common thing with Covid (even in asymptomatic people) Low O2 levels. Dr Rich best look into Covid as a motive too.
Well wouldn't that be Trump’s fault then?😁

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Covid riots start NOW!!!!!!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Funny listening to Hall, Fentanyl Floyd's drug dealer, not want to testify which is fine. But his attorney is arguing if he testifies, he will incriminate himself by putting himself in the car and establishing a timeline. The attorney is very concerned with a timeline and link to drugs found in the vehicle.

Man... it's so frustrating... It would be nice if we had some kind of widely accepted already submitted and reviewed evidence, putting him inside Cup Foods with Fentanyl Floyd, then later inside the vehicle with Fentanyl Floyd. Boy..... too bad nothing exists which shows just that very thing. I guess he will skate on his 3rd Degree murder charges.

Last edited:

sprintcvx

Reaction score
I was just wondering why that jury member was talking with the media so soon after the trial? If you throw your name out there, someone is going to dig up some shit. Thing smells a little fishy...
facebook_1592015423656_96775888695801511.jpg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
They have proof of the juror lying, photos, protesting, and with Floyd’s family members . So isn’t this a crime “like perjury”. Some one needs to be filed on.

This entire situation is the Result of Our Society allowing Disrespect of the Law and Order. Those Riots last summer should have been handled by a Responsible Prosecutor as Attempted Murder, as any of those Buildings could have has a Human inside. Allowing these POS to run wild, burning, Looting and Destroying Innpcent People's property is Flat Unbelievable.

President Donald J.Trump was handeling this just fine, sending in the Military, BUT the "DIM" Governors and Mayors stopped that. Now WE are picking up the "TAB"

"Old School" Discipline is Imperative or It will continue.

BLM, My "ASS" One Warning and then the "HAMMER" the rest will understand, and if Not Continue until these "MONKEY's DO. :mad:

clarence

Reaction score
“New court documents,” the story begins, “expose the ‘extreme pressure’ prosecutors faced in Hennepin County to charge Derek Chauvin and three other former Minneapolis police officers in the death of George Floyd. Several attorneys opposed charging the ‘other three’ officers and withdrew from the case due to ‘professional and ethical rules.’”

Hmm. I’d wager Derek Chauvin would find that interesting.

But not as interesting as what follows.

During her deposition, Sweasy also discussed a revealing conversation she said she had the day after Floyd’s death when she asked Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker about the autopsy.

“I called Dr. Baker early that morning to tell him about the case and to ask him if he would perform the autopsy on Mr. Floyd,” she explained.

“He called me later in the day on that Tuesday and he told me that there were no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation,” Sweasy said, according to the transcript.

“He said to me, ‘Amy, what happens when the actual evidence doesn’t match up with the public narrative that everyone’s already decided on?’ And then he said, ‘This is the kind of case that ends careers.’”

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
“New court documents,” the story begins, “expose the ‘extreme pressure’ prosecutors faced in Hennepin County to charge Derek Chauvin and three other former Minneapolis police officers in the death of George Floyd. Several attorneys opposed charging the ‘other three’ officers and withdrew from the case due to ‘professional and ethical rules.’”

Hmm. I’d wager Derek Chauvin would find that interesting.

But not as interesting as what follows.

During her deposition, Sweasy also discussed a revealing conversation she said she had the day after Floyd’s death when she asked Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker about the autopsy.

“I called Dr. Baker early that morning to tell him about the case and to ask him if he would perform the autopsy on Mr. Floyd,” she explained.

“He called me later in the day on that Tuesday and he told me that there were no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation,” Sweasy said, according to the transcript.

“He said to me, ‘Amy, what happens when the actual evidence doesn’t match up with the public narrative that everyone’s already decided on?’ And then he said, ‘This is the kind of case that ends careers.’”

It's literally the modern version of to kill a mockingbird. George Floyd is Mayella and Chauvin is Tom