WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

George W. Bush?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
What is the deal with him? A RHINO? He is hosting a Fundraiser for Liz Cheney. :(

Sandlord

Reaction score
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

RINO former President George “Dubya” Bush and his flunky Karl Rove are endorsing warmongering and very low polling, Liz Cheney. Bush is the one who got us into the quicksand of the Middle East and, after spending trillions of dollars and killing nearly a million people, the Middle East was left in worse shape after 21 years than it was when he started his stupidity. It ended with Biden’s most embarrassing in history withdrawal from Afghanistan, a total surrender, leaving $85 Billion dollars of equipment and many young Warriors lives behind.

Bush is the person who did not have the courage to give a pardon to his Vice President’s Chief of Staff, Scooter Libby, even though Cheney begged for him to do so. He wouldn’t, they didn’t talk for years.

I didn’t know Scooter, but gave him a full pardon—not at their request, but because he deserved it. He suffered greatly. Former Vice President Cheney called to effusively thank me. Now he is on the side of his daughter who is so bad for Wyoming and the United States that she is polling at record lows.

just_floatin

Reaction score
676CCA21-4C61-4205-8B9E-B38E1B85F9D9.jpeg

shunter2005

Reaction score
Bush is a no good fucking turncoat. After he and his daddy both came out and endorsed and voted for that no good rotten bitch in '16, I wrote him off to be a traitorous democrap. He should not have anything to do with conservatives. I wish I had both my votes back from 2000 and 2004. Texas should disown him and his whole family.

jet496

Reaction score
What is the deal with him? A RHINO? He is hosting a Fundraiser for Liz Cheney. :(
Yea, I've always disliked him as much as Clinton, Obama & the others. He's a POS through & through. Talks in like 5 word spurts.