Get the Lying Bastard Rand

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1620964193995.png

F’ing morons. 🖕

propcheck

Reaction score
Dr Fraud-ci has always been controlled and exact in his response to that question he states they did not fund “gain of function” research he never said he did not not pay the lab to weaponize the virus. 🤔

like good ol Charlie Sheen always said
I did not pay the hooker for sex, I paid her to leave😂

Wedgy

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
hahahahaha Zerohedge fucking up the Fauci puppet hahahahahaha

The White House has repeatedly resisted forming an opinion over the growing lab-leak hypothesis, insisting that it would wait for a 'complete and independent investigation' from the World Health Organization - the same WHO which conducted a laughable Wuhan roadshow months ago that concluded COVID-19 likely emerged via natural origin. And who was the most prominent member of said WHO 'investigation' by far?

EcoHealth's Peter Daszak, the guy paid $666,000 per year by Anthony Fauci's NIH to collaborate with the Wuhan lab!

1621887638358.png

1621887659010.png

1621887670794.png

1621887685366.png

Annnnnnnnd yore blocked!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1621887513683.png

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Rye
@GRADS
@Bobby V

They KNOW you're mentally challenged...................

LMAO 70's show .gif

Rye

Reaction score
hahahahaha Zerohedge fucking up the Fauci puppet hahahahahaha

The White House has repeatedly resisted forming an opinion over the growing lab-leak hypothesis, insisting that it would wait for a 'complete and independent investigation' from the World Health Organization - the same WHO which conducted a laughable Wuhan roadshow months ago that concluded COVID-19 likely emerged via natural origin. And who was the most prominent member of said WHO 'investigation' by far?

EcoHealth's Peter Daszak, the guy paid $666,000 per year by Anthony Fauci's NIH to collaborate with the Wuhan lab!

View attachment 1005897

View attachment 1005898

View attachment 1005899

View attachment 1005900

Annnnnnnnd yore blocked!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1005895

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Rye
@GRADS
@Bobby V

They KNOW you're mentally challenged...................

View attachment 1005896
Good grief, cliff notes please.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1622220234258.png

Researchers at Univ. North Carolina (with one Wuhan representative researcher) published a paper on this set of viruses (?) that said the research should be STOPPED due to the dangers of mutation. The research in the US was stopped. It continued in Wuhan and Fauci helped get the funding for it.

Makes sense why he tried to downplay the risk initially. Get fukt you little NWO puppet.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score

Put a fork into your little leftist hero. 😝

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@GRADS

View attachment 1008894

POS deserves the chair and you clowns should be banned from watching the propaganda, it’s obvious you’re not smart enough to function on an adult level..........😂
You realize every time you tag me in these threads I laugh how I and the entire Left live in your head rent free. 😂

squeezer

Reaction score
You realize every time you tag me in these threads I laugh how I and the entire Left live in your head rent free. 😂

It’s a damp cramped little space and NOBODY is willing to open a closet door...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It’s a damp cramped little space and NOBODY is willing to open a closet door...

Speaking of closets, are you ready to acknowledge your pedo’s latest over the line ogling of a pre teen girl?
No?
Then fuck off.
I still like to believe that if it was you and your daughter you would have knocked him the fuck out....but who knows at this point.

KevinR

Reaction score

I had the similar thought when I first saw O’Biden on the clip. It was like he was all alone with the little girl, nobody else there. Totally focused and ogling her.

I thought where the heck is her father and mother? How can they sit there, at that time or later, and not stand up and speak up for their little girl? Unreal.

Our girls are now 30 and 37. When they were little and we were in public places my radar was fine tuned for sick b*****ds looking at them that same way. I also had discussions with our sons during that period on how it was also their responsibility to protect and stand up for their sisters and mother.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I had the similar thought when I first saw O’Biden on the clip. It was like he was all alone with the little girl, nobody else there. Totally focused and ogling her.

I thought where the heck is her father and mother? How can they sit there, at that time or later, and not stand up and speak up for their little girl? Unreal.

Our girls are now 30 and 37. When they were little and we were in public places my radar was fine tuned for sick b*****ds looking at them that same way. I also had discussions with our sons during that period on how it was also their responsibility to protect and stand up for their sisters and mother.

76E3900E-ADE8-43B5-B421-FA5AFB10F3C5.jpeg

squeezer

Reaction score
Speaking of closets, are you ready to acknowledge your pedo’s latest over the line ogling of a pre teen girl?
No?
Then fuck off.
I still like to believe that if it was you and your daughter you would have knocked him the fuck out....but who knows at this point.

It still amazes me that the Tightie Righties still think this is about Biden.

To each there own I guess but you can all relax as we will have President Harris soon enough.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It still amazes me that the Tightie Righties still think this is about Biden.

To each there own I guess but you can all relax as we will have President Harris soon enough.
How exact are the goon squad going to engineer it? Kill him? Remove him for child crimes? Retire him for dementia?
So no matter about the victims he leaves in his wake...got it.
Ive said it before dumbass, it ain’t about D or R...it’s about a child molester operating with impunity.
YOU are the one making it about politics.
No surprise, the dumbfuck Biden subordinates serve their own daughters up for him to grope.
Real nice squeezer.
Oh...and don’t think Killary isn’t going to have a say so about your fake black whore sitting in the chair.