WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Get the Lying Bastard Rand

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It still amazes me that the Tightie Righties still think this is about Biden.

To each there own I guess but you can all relax as we will have President Harris soon enough.

begging...................................😆

Meathead.jpg

brgrcru

Reaction score
How exact are the goon squad going to engineer it? Kill him? Remove him for child crimes? Retire him for dementia?
So no matter about the victims he leaves in his wake...got it.
Ive said it before dumbass, it ain’t about D or R...it’s about a child molester operating with impunity.
YOU are the one making it about politics.
No surprise, the dumbfuck Biden subordinates serve their own daughters up for him to grope.
Real nice squeezer.
Oh...and don’t think Killary isn’t going to have a say so about your fake black whore sitting in the chair.

there is not a word on this earth , in any language
That can describe, what I think about these anti American scumbag commie democrats .
good on you and anyone else , for even responding to there drivel .

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Hello to all the fucking idiots.... TOLD YOU SO.

Literally everything we (many in this forum, a good dozen or so of us) have been saying for over a year, Fauci knew to be true as well.

You are all a bunch of fucking dipshits blinded by your own inabilities to critically think, and process basic logic.

500bbc

Reaction score
Hello to all the fucking idiots.... TOLD YOU SO.

Literally everything we (many in this forum, a good dozen or so of us) have been saying for over a year, Fauci knew to be true as well.

You are all a bunch of fucking dipshits blinded by your own inabilities to critically think, and process basic logic.
He's rivaling Pol Pot right now...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We’ve been trying to get access to Hillary Clinton’s missing e-mails as Secretary of State for how long now, but at the most opportune time in the collapsing COVID story, Fauci’s emails are uncovered and broadcast to the world.

The same mechanism, FOIA, that Hillary has stonewalled us on for six years uncovers Fauci’s emails in six weeks?

Watch yore back you little fucking gnome faggot.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
We’ve been trying to get access to Hillary Clinton’s missing e-mails as Secretary of State for how long now, but at the most opportune time in the collapsing COVID story, Fauci’s emails are uncovered and broadcast to the world.

The same mechanism, FOIA, that Hillary has stonewalled us on for six years uncovers Fauci’s emails in six weeks?

Watch yore back you little fucking gnome faggot.

He a goner.
BF9E32EA-B346-476B-9BCC-CA31FB749FF6.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

The revelation shows American money was funding risky research on coronaviruses with People’s Liberation Army scientists – including decorated military scientist Zhou Yusen and the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s “Bat Woman”, Shi Zhengli.

EC96415E-CD8B-44A8-AE82-0C82607F213F.jpeg

Execute Fauci please.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Little fucking lying gnome.........

E5656FE5-12D6-4795-B530-9642E0764CF2.gif

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Rand Paul:
"You take an animal virus and you increase it's transmissibility to humans, you're saying that's not gain of function?"

Day I:
"That's correct...”

This is akin to Bill Clinton saying “I did not have sex with that woman”.

Fauci is going to rely on some unknown definition of “gain of function” and the media will lay cover for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Rand Paul:
"You take an animal virus and you increase it's transmissibility to humans, you're saying that's not gain of function?"

Day I:
"That's correct...”

This is akin to Bill Clinton saying “I did not have sex with that woman”.

Fauci is going to rely on some unknown definition of “gain of function” and the media will lay cover for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The MSM will start to distant themselves, you see it happening a bit now.

He's trying to cover his and his colleague's asses. He best pray that MAGA never takes over Congress or that little POS is going.

If our government wasn't CORRUPT @530RL , he'd be gone by now.

Last edited:

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
Why is everyone being so hard on Dr Keebler Elf? The guy is a genius just doing his best for the American people