WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Get your shit checked

Warlock1

Reaction score
No this isn't about the Coronavirus, this is about your colon.
I want to say about 5 years ago a member found that he had gotten a colonoscopy and they found cancer. Lots of people chimed in about the importance and a few even had them done. I was one of them even though I wasn't quite 50 yet. I did so because my brother had recently been diagnosed with stage4 colon cancer and eventually died a year later.

Which brings me to today. I had an endoscopy last week at the Mayo Clinic to figure out some stomach issues. They removed 13 stomach polyps that the VA failed to remove the year before and had noted in their report. The MC also decided to do a colonoscopy based on family history and they removed a precancerous polyp from my ascending colon even though I had no indication of it. Now that I know I will be scheduling one of these every two years to stay on top of it.

Oh yeah and part of the stomach issues was a 7mm gall stone that they removed along with my gall bladder yesterday.

Man does it suck getting old.

Gentleman take care of yourselves shit can happen quickly. If you feel a pain don't suck it up. Just get it checked out....

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Sounds like you got ahead of it. :rocking: Totally agree that guys need to the procedure done as recommended or needed with family history. I had one last year and a couple of things were found so I am on the 5 year plan. Finally you are right that getting older sucks but the alternative sucks more. LOL

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
No this isn't about the Coronavirus, this is about your colon.
I want to say about 5 years ago a member found that he had gotten a colonoscopy and they found cancer. Lots of people chimed in about the importance and a few even had them done. I was one of them even though I wasn't quite 50 yet. I did so because my brother had recently been diagnosed with stage4 colon cancer and eventually died a year later.

Which brings me to today. I had an endoscopy last week at the Mayo Clinic to figure out some stomach issues. They removed 13 stomach polyps that the VA failed to remove the year before and had noted in their report. The MC also decided to do a colonoscopy based on family history and they removed a precancerous polyp from my ascending colon even though I had no indication of it. Now that I know I will be scheduling one of these every two years to stay on top of it.

Oh yeah and part of the stomach issues was a 7mm gall stone that they removed along with my gall bladder yesterday.

Man does it suck getting old.

Gentleman take care of yourselves shit can happen quickly. If you feel a pain don't suck it up. Just get it checked out....
How ya feeling Tracy? Jan read you were in some pain.
Feel better bud.

Warlock1

Reaction score
Did you get your hands fixed yet?
Had the surgery last year. After 3 months of therapy, hands still hurt so got tested again and apparently I still have Carpal Tunnel and they want to do another surgery. I didn't even know they had a second surgery. Not doing a second surgery.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got that all handled Tracy. Had mine a few years ago and they removed three non-cancerous polyps. Just had my physical last week with all the blood work coming back all good. Even my liver😳 looks good. Lol