gettin the SHOT today

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

02CB96B0-E40B-4C22-B1E2-A4BD5C2287EA.jpeg

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
My concern lies in the extreme push that we have seen from a number of groups over the last couple years and potentially having this thing made mandatory or at least mandatory to travel. We’ve all heard miss guided people calling this a cure for Covid and that’s just not the case.

I would bet it's gonna go farther than that. The courts have ruled that employers are in their rights to require proof of a vaccine, much the way schools require proof. There just isn't alot of tolerance for this bug (pardon the expression).

I guess I'm just not as skeptical for a couple reasons:

1. Historically, vaccines have some of the safest track records when compared to side effects of many other drugs
2. Back in the day, I used to travel to Mexico, and inject a very large needle of juice in my ass in Tijuana bathrooms. The vaccine is more afraid of me....not the other way around. 🤪

RCDave

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Havasu Hangin', post: 3980728, member: 455"
2. Back in the day, I used to travel to Mexico, and inject a very large needle of juice in my ass in Tijuana bathrooms. The vaccine is more afraid of me....not the other way around. 🤪
[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!!! Lololol

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
Oh, cool. So because you were a druggy back in the day I should agree with what you think about a vaccine today? Wtf? 😡

Uhhh...that was a joke. You can take a joke...

...I've seen your boat.*

And for the record, I've never asked to agree with me or take the vaccine like a druggy such as myself...lol.

*Yes, that was a joke, too.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Uhhh...that was a joke. You can take a joke...

...I've seen your boat.*

And for the record, I've never asked to agree with me or take the vaccine like a druggy such as myself...lol.

*Yes, that was a joke, too.
Fair enough... It was late and I was frustrated. Sorry

I’m not trying to change your mind either just don’t like the blind faith some out in things.

See ya

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
Fair enough... It was late and I was frustrated. Sorry

I’m not trying to change your mind either just don’t like the blind faith some out in things.

See ya

And for the record, because I'm 85, I did get vaccinated yesterday. Other than a dead fetus growing out of my forehead today, things are fine. The microchip seems to be synching with the one in my phone and car perfectly...lol.👍

4Waters

Reaction score
Been thinking about getting the vaccine, I'd rather get it before my family has too. I would rather it be me that goes through anything bad than my wife or kids. Sometimes you just gotta step up to the plate.

For the record the wife is not on-board.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Been thinking about getting the vaccine, I'd rather get it before my family has too. I would rather it be me that goes through anything bad than my wife or kids. Sometimes you just gotta step up to the plate.

For the record the wife is not on-board.

Don't get the Pfizer that's the one killing people be safe.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
HH, thanks for your comments on this. I am not an anti-vaxxer in any way, but am hesitant for me and my family to get the vaccine right away. We will probably still wait a bit before getting the vaccine, but your posts are giving me something to think about

mobldj

Reaction score
@mobldj Are you still with us? Thoughts and prayers.
still here.piece of cake,arm was just alittle sore for 1 day but fuck its a long needle.lol.i got the moderna vac. i know folks who are in the hospital right now so believe it or not.i dont care either way how everyone thinks. fuck why even stop at red lights with some of your attitudes.but and a big what if you did catch it and you were one of the fucked ones who go on a ventillator.stfu and dont cry,dont your wife dare cry or your kids because by god you stood by your thoughts and beliefs......................give me a fucking break.have a nice day !

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
still here.piece of cake,arm was just alittle sore for 1 day but fuck its a long needle.lol.i got the moderna vac. i know folks who are in the hospital right now so believe it or not.i dont care either way how everyone thinks. fuck why even stop at red lights with some of your attitudes.but and a big what if you did catch it and you were one of the fucked ones who go on a ventillator.stfu and dont cry,dont your wife dare cry or your kids because by god you stood by your thoughts and beliefs......................give me a fucking break.have a nice day !

Guess I forgot the sarcasm emote. I don't give a flying fuck whether someone gets the vaccine or not. Relax.

Taboma

Reaction score
Ahem, over 13 million covid-19 vaccinations administered in the USA and according to a RDP member post above there's been 55 associated deaths.
OMG, the horror :eek:

Andy B.

Reaction score
Ahem, over 13 million covid-19 vaccinations administered in the USA and according to a RDP member post above there's been 55 associated deaths.

Kind of like the 99.5 % survival rate I could really care less about the people that die from the vaccine again their choice to take it just offering info on the Pfizer one.

Taboma

Reaction score
Kind of like the 99.5 % survival rate I could really care less about the people that die from the vaccine again their choice to take it just offering info on the Pfizer one.

At my age I'm pitting one statistic against another. I finally received my first flu vaccine three years ago and it's worked out awesome for me.
I've spent all morning researching the vaccines and considering the staggering number of vaccines that have been administered here in the USA alone. Not to mention more than triple that number world wide. Despite the potential for various level of discomforting side effects, my conclusion is, the vaccines are a far safer bet.

I thought this web site was particularly interesting. https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

This is the only info I found that you offered on the Pfizer vaccine --- I'm probably overlooking another post perhaps ?

" Don't get the Pfizer that's the one killing people be safe. "

Not sure if this one only applies to Pfizer or both ?

" 55 dead now from vaccine yeah trust the government....... "

Anyway, I used your 55 deaths, couldn't find any links to your source, but still factored against around 13.6 million (Unsure how many are Pfizer), I like those odds. 🤙

530RL

Reaction score

I wonder if they had any comorbidity’s? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Druggy? While not healthy thing to do, I assume he was injecting steroids.
I believe I read somewhere on RDP HH was in professional sports ...... traveling south of the border for some juice to equal the playing field..... at least thats IMO...

I'm Praying that the VAX is 100% effective to everyone that takes its...

One of my Best friends is an owner of a Medical ER... has contracts with two Hospitals, 100% believes these vax are safe, has taken them personally and his family and staff... wants me to take it.... BTW 100% conservative and Trump supporter....

another 30 year RN, (conservative, Trump supporter, smartest medical person we know) high ranking RN (my honeys best friend), totally concerned with Covid, and my laxadaly approach with the dreaded life ending PLAGUED ...... she's same age as I, imo. Worst health than I (overweight, doesn't execerise, majorly STRESSED, shitty HOME LIFE, not a good candidate for COVID)... well she got COVID, kicked her ass, 14 days later, she's back to work... amazing.. SHE SURVIVED!!!

Get the VAX..... all good... my Honey is not going to get the VAX... but she did get the Flu shot. 1st time in 30 years.... so the scare tactics do work....

PS, Covid is REAL... you will GET IT!!!.
When??????

What most Medical Professionals (I personally know 10+, family, friends) have told me.... Covid not going away (no shit, been here since the 60's, yes different strain... )
They are concerned, when EVERYONE gets Covid at the same time.... thats what their concerned about...

Good luck, when YOU get it... I'm Praying its a mild case for you....

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
At my age I'm pitting one statistic against another. I finally received my first flu vaccine three years ago and it's worked out awesome for me.
I've spent all morning researching the vaccines and considering the staggering number of vaccines that have been administered here in the USA alone. Not to mention more than triple that number world wide. Despite the potential for various level of discomforting side effects, my conclusion is, the vaccines are a far safer bet.

I thought this web site was particularly interesting. https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

This is the only info I found that you offered on the Pfizer vaccine --- I'm probably overlooking another post perhaps ?

Anyway, I used your 55 deaths, couldn't find any links to your source, but still factored against around 13.6 million (Unsure how many are Pfizer), I like those odds. 🤙

RESEARCH 🤔

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
(No surprise Bill Gates is involved)...
The Great Reset: Big Tech and Big Pharma Join Forces to Build Digital COVID Vaccination Passport
Big Tech and Big Pharma are joining forces to build a passport that identifies if you have been properly vaccinated before traveling.
Clearly individual rights are not their priority.

Andy B.

Reaction score

Start with the global time News 23 dead in Norway again look at news other than main stream. Again I could give two shits I hope the people that take it have great results just want people to get all the facts. Live long and prosper sir.

Taboma

Reaction score
Start with the global time News 23 dead in Norway again look at news other than main stream. Again I could give two shits I hope the people that take it have great results just want people to get all the facts. Live long and prosper sir.

I've read the Norway reports, the actual doctor statements, thanks

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score

Man, you are killing me. This is why I stopped coming to this site.

Those people in Norway are described by their own doctor as "80+," Frail", and their own doctors can't even determine whether their deaths were related to the vaccine.

But here's the worse part- when did we ever get to a point where it's ok to act like a bunch of teenage girls gossiping on rumors? Last I checked, even the scientists can't say it was related to the vaccine, so even if you are a virologist or immunologist in the field, you don't know shit...so why are you posting about it?

This poor guy comes on here talking about his experience in getting the shot, and the high school girls start gossiping about their personal thoughts about shutting the economy down, the bug isn't that bad, people are dying from the vaccine...and whatever else gossip is in their little brains.

How about this? It's ok to have an opinion, it's ok to be an anti-vaxer, but instead of acting like a gossiper, just keep it to yourself, and support this guy? How about a "good luck bro! Let us know how it goes?"

And then, stick to things that you actually have some personal experience in before you post? Maybe...boats?

Andy B.

Reaction score
Man, you are killing me. This is why I stopped coming to this site.

Those people in Norway are described by their own doctor as "80+," Frail", and their own doctors can't even determine whether their deaths were related to the vaccine.

But here's the worse part- when did we ever get to a point where it's ok to act like a bunch of teenage girls gossiping on rumors? Last I checked, even the scientists can't say it was related to the vaccine, so even if you are a virologist or immunologist in the field, you don't know shit...so why are you posting about it?

This poor guy comes on here talking about his experience in getting the shot, and the high school girls start gossiping about their personal thoughts about shutting the economy down, the bug isn't that bad, people are dying from the vaccine...and whatever else gossip is in their little brains.

How about this? It's ok to have an opinion, it's ok to be an anti-vaxer, but instead of acting like a gossiper, just keep it to yourself, and support this guy? How about a "good luck bro! Let us know how it goes?"

And then, stick to things that you actually have some personal experience in before you post? Maybe...boats?

Dude just offering info and ask the 56 year old healthy doctor in FL the dead one see how its going for him. So your saying those people don't count they were going die anyway? Kind of a hypocrite aren't you But the old and frail that died from covid that had issues that's the end of the world???!
Again just offering info like you but you don't agree so I'm the problem???

Again I hope the people getting the vaccine do well settle down and take care..

And for your info my sister in law who has asthma recoved in 48 hrs after taking hcl with a z-pack and other friends and family recover. Also been around people that have had it and not gotten it I believe I didn't because of practicing good common sense hygiene.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
There's others also again I hope you stay healthy and prosper.

I'm in no hurry, but being in a high risk age group, it's more like which fucking is going to be the least painful 🥵
There are times in our lives we find ourselves between a rock and a hard place and this isn't one where it appears I can shoot my way out. ;)

You stay healthy as well 👍👍👍

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
Dude just offering info and ask the 56 year old healthy doctor in FL the dead one see how its going for him.

Again...where is that actually related to the vaccine? The timing is close, but please show everyone where they are saying A caused B? Rumors and conjecture until it is proved. That's how science (not gossip) works. The trials have halted before, but that is a common occurrence as they make sure any coincidental issues are not caused by the vaccine.

So your saying those people don't count they were going die anyway? Kind of a hypocrite aren't you But the old and frail that died from covid that had issues that's the end of the world???!

Stop it. Stop spreading that fuckin negativity and poison. Stop acting like a 12 year old girl who was mad she didn't get a sucker from the doctor one time. I never said that. Don't you dare try to put words in my mouth. I'm just reading the same articles you are, and looking at the facts. 80+. Frail. If it is found to be caused by the vaccine, they will probably stop recommending that risk group take the vaccine, but they'll have to take their chances with Covid. We move on- the sky is not falling.

Again just offering info like you but you don't agree so I'm the problem???

So you were in Norway and checked on those patients? I actually did have the vaccine, so I think I'm qualified to post my experience. Why did I get it? Because to me, the rewards outweighed the risks, just like the guy who started this thread.

4Waters

Reaction score
Again...where is that actually related to the vaccine? The timing is close, but please show everyone where they are saying A caused B? Rumors and conjecture until it is proved. That's how science (not gossip) works. The trials have halted before, but that is a common occurrence as they make sure any coincidental issues are not caused by the vaccine.

Stop it. Stop spreading that fuckin negativity and poison. Stop acting like a 12 year old girl who was mad she didn't get a sucker from the doctor one time. I never said that. Don't you dare try to put words in my mouth. I'm just reading the same articles you are, and looking at the facts. 80+. Frail. If it is found to be caused by the vaccine, they will probably stop recommending that risk group take the vaccine, but they'll have to take their chances with Covid. We move on- the sky is not falling.

So you were in Norway and checked on those patients? I actually did have the vaccine, so I think I'm qualified to post my experience. Why did I get it? Because to me, the rewards outweighed the risks, just like the guy who started this thread.
Which one did you get

Taboma

Reaction score

85 ? Damn, I hope so, only because it makes me feel young by comparison. 😁 Do you know which flavor you got ? My age group will be coming up on the block shortly here in San Diego, not sure I'll be given a choice, or if it really matters, but I do believe my odds are much better with the vaccine than without.

Andy B.

Reaction score

Not gossip dude its fact(the new York times article about the fl doctor ill add Pfizer is investigating it)not opinion dang why are you so riled up like I keep saying if people want to take the vaccine good and I hope they do well!
How about we start over my names Andy nice to chat ,maybe we can meet and ill buy you a beer or whatever you drink. Seriously I hope you live long and healthy .

Andy B.

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
85 ? Damn, I hope so, only because it makes me feel young by comparison. 😁 Do you know which flavor you got ? My age group will be coming up on the block shortly here in San Diego, not sure I'll be given a choice, or if it really matters...

I may be 85*, but I don't feel a day over 87! :cool:

I got the Moderna. It didn't feel any different than a flu vaccine, but I usually don't have reactions to the flu vaccine either. There were alot of really old people in the "post op waiting area" and they all seemed happy and smiles. If the old people could take one hand off their walkers, I felt like they'd be "high-fiving" each other...lol. I think the people that are getting it, are feeling a sense that this thing may be coming to a close.

The toughest part of the vaccine was dealing with the health department and the damn appointment system. I felt like it's easier to win the lottery than get an appointment...lol.

...but I do believe my odds are much better with the vaccine than without.

That was my thought process as well. The odds are better with the vaccine than with Covid, especially looking at those "long haul" anecdotes.

I myself can't wait to get back to some sort of "normal". To me, at least a step in that direction...even with all the doom and gloom on the news these days.

*just kidding

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
How about we start over my names Andy nice to chat ,maybe we can meet and ill buy you a beer or whatever you drink.

Perhaps if you are going to quote information off the internet, just offer some balance?

NY Times Article- "23 dead in Norway being investigated as possible links to the Pfizer Vaccine"

Old Andy B- "Did you guys hear the Pfizer vaccine is killing people?"

New Andy B- " It looks like they are investigating some deaths that are possibly related to the Pfizer vaccine. However, it appears they are all from a nursing home, and 80+ in frail health, so if you are in that group, you may want to do some research before you go."

Just a thought.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Perhaps if you are going to quote information off the internet, just offer some balance?

NY Times Article- "23 dead in Norway being investigated as possible links to the Pfizer Vaccine"

Old Andy B- "Did you guys hear the Pfizer vaccine is killing people?"

New Andy B- " It looks like they are investigating some deaths that are possibly related to the Pfizer vaccine. However, it appears they are all from a nursing home, and 80+ in frail health, so if you are in that group, you may want to do some research before you go."

Just a thought.

Old and new same lol

Andy B.

Reaction score
Ok folks this is a Dr
Everyone should watch this.

More gossip 😁 :mad: 😁

Last edited:

Andy B.

Reaction score
I've been preaching this since July it's almost an hour watch the whole thing. Tell me again about mainstream media whatever!!!
And of course CNN msm msn have tried to discredit. Make your own decisions not ones forced on you.
Take care everyone.

Last edited:

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
I've been preaching this since July it's almost an hour watch the whole thing. Tell me again about mainstream media whatever!!!
And of course CNN msm msn have tried to discredit. Make your own decisions not ones forced on you.
Take care everyone.

Good god, man. let it go. People will have bad reactions to drugs. Shit happens...life goes on. Chemo kills alot of people every year, but if I get cancer, give me a six pack! Your obsession with the vaccine is bordering on unhealthy. I don't know what's worse for you...the vaccine or your obsession with it? Say "no" to both, please. Put the mouse down, and back away from the keyboard slowly.

WAIT! I actually did have a bad side effect yesterday. The Rams lost to the Pack.

Since it was right after my vaccine, and reported by mainstream media, Andy B. will now be reporting that the vaccine causes Ram losses, in addition to all that other stuff he seems to be obsessed with.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Good god, man. let it go. People will have bad reactions to drugs. Shit happens...life goes on. Chemo kills alot of people every year, but if I get cancer, give me a six pack! Your obsession with the vaccine is bordering on unhealthy. I don't know what's worse for you...the vaccine or your obsession with it? Say "no" to both, please.

WAIT! I actually did have a bad side effect yesterday. The Rams lost to the Pack.

Since it was right after my vaccine, and reported by mainstream media, Andy B. will now be reporting that the vaccine causes Ram losses, in addition to all that other stuff he seems to be obsessed with.

Simply trying to inform that's all obviously you didn't watch the video the first part was about HCL etc.
You sir are the one obsessed all I'm doing is giving info not telling people not to get the vaccine. Wow take a chill pill you obviously can't handle facts maybe put me on ignore and just follow blindly!
I've tried to be polite why are you attacking I've been nothing but polite.
You disagree I get it settle down Tex!

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
Simply trying to inform that's all obviously you didn't watch the video the first part was about HCL etc.
You sir are the one obsessed all I'm doing is giving info not telling people not to get the vaccine. Wow take a chill pill you obviously can't handle facts maybe put me on ignore and just follow blindly!

You do know this thread isn't about you, right?