WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Getting Good-Hunter!!!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The BIG GUY is number 4!!!!! It pays to be a biden crime family member!!!!!!

@530RL yo, bud, any of this making sense to you yet? China does whatever they want, Ukraine holds us by the balls to extort hundreds of billions, fraudulent elections, fake insurections...

Are you still expecting anyone to believe you about ANYTHING??

1678995144616.jpeg

Sharky

Reaction score
Surprised this isn't front page on Drudge. . . . . .

Oh wait, I forgot.

Drudge started liking taking it up the ass during the Obama administration. Drudge liked it so much he has now moved onto giving oral during the Biden administration.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Surprised this isn't front page on Drudge. . . . . .

Oh wait, I forgot.

Drudge started liking taking it up the ass during the Obama administration. Drudge liked it so much he has now moved onto giving oral during the Biden administration.

I'm glad someone else noticed that!!! 👍

I check in there from time to time just to see what those war mongering faggots are selling. 😆

Sharky

Reaction score
I'm sure ConocoPhillips will contacting the biden family shortly for the opening of the Willow project in Alaska for their exploration & drilling.

Hell!! Who knows better than the biden family on oil & gas exploration, financing & management.

Shoot, hunter makes J.P. Getty look like rube.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
If only somebody was smart enough to make a phone call to the Ukraine President to ask them to look into this.
past Ukraine president (prior to Biden faux election win) went on their telecast and told their public about the Biden payouts...
no one in our Media ran with it.... I can't imagine why??

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
IMG_9990.jpeg

Biden Crime Family trying to cover their tracks. Kinda makes sense, he got the Ukraine prosecuter fired so getting his top political opponent indicted is par for the course.

When do the treason tribunals begin? Screw the impeachment, go straight to treason.

Fuck, me…