WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested , hope "she doesnt hang herself"

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Yeah she’s had a lot of time making stuff disappear. I’d recommend investigators look at the concrete foundation of that house.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Yeah she’s had a lot of time making stuff disappear. I’d recommend investigators look at the concrete foundation of that house.
Probably had shredded paper cereal and shit it away!

DC-88

Reaction score
Flight log to the island looks about right ...
IMG_3421.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDKRXW

Reaction score
That's not the complete list of people who've been there.
Prince Edward isnt shown and I've read of others who have reportedly been there and aren't shown.
Maybe they traveled on their own planes.
The other detail not shown on the list is how many times each of them went.....for example - Slick Willy.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Made up ( real reputable woman paid to lie)nice try he disassociated himself from that piece of shit his only fault is he should have left the Democratic party 50 years ago !!!!
Ha Ha. It’s just a meme. I see you didn’t comment on any of the other memes. Lol 😂

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Posted this yesterday in the Epstein thread in the dungeon:

I predict a sham trial, nothing happens to her and they make her celebrity. Book tours, talk shows, hollyweird movies, she'll make millions.
They wouldn't be so arrogant as to Arkancide® her as well...would they? 🤔

And this a few hours ago:

And so it begins.....yawn......so predictable.....
www.zerohedge.com

green250

Reaction score
In the interest of fair and balanced news.... Keep it balanced fuckos
from-left-american-real-estate-developer-donald-trump-and-news-photo-1590670501.jpg
Screen_Shot_2019_07_08_at_8.51.48_PM.7.jpg
jeffrey-epstein-trump-mar-lago.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Are you guys sayin you would'nt have gone to the island if invited?? 🤣 Assuming you didn't know then, what you know now?

On that flight log there are those that have gone once, and those that have gone multiple times.

Not that the guests program was necessarily the same as Epsteins, but Im guessing if you went once you probably figured it out, twice for sure...

3 times + ?

UD

Boat 405

Reaction score
Rumors flying she has a dead man switch. This is getting good. Can’t wait!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
saw on fox today that she is going to cooperate with the feds. She's gonna SING! this should get ugly soon.

Not sure who or what she could implicate beyond herself?
It isn’t what you know, it’s what you can prove.
Her charges seem to focus on supply side rather than end user?
Don’t get me wrong, I hope she makes it long enough to at least spill the beans on some of these assholes.
I just question the significance of her role as it pertains to the client lists?
I mean...3 years seems like a long time to be globe trotting if 3 letter agencies are REALLY after your ass. Then again, once Epstein went bye bye they probably focused more on her?

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
Not sure who or what she could implicate beyond herself?
It isn’t what you know, it’s what you can prove.
Her charges seem to focus on supply side rather than end user?
Don’t get me wrong, I hope she makes it long enough to at least spill the beans on some of these assholes.
I just question the significance of her role as it pertains to the client lists?
I mean...3 years seems like a long time to be globe trotting if 3 letter agencies are REALLY after your ass. Then again, once Epstein went bye bye they probably focused more on her?
in some of the indictments she was actually there while these sexual assualts took place and in others even participated

4Waters

Reaction score

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
WHY? Would she destroy information/names? That information that can be documented is her "Get Out Of Jail" Card and is IMO An Incredible Bargaining Tool.Since they took away all the Clothing and Bedding and issued paper substitutes tells me they are serious to NOT have another Collosal FU. They have filed an attempt at $2 Million, Bond and House Arrest. Incredible that in Today's reality that a Prisoner is expected to have a "Problem" while in Custody.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Funny, That is what i was thinking with the bumped thread

I hear she’s in jail in the Bronx.....she’s gonna get shanked by other, meanassmutherfuckin’ inmates

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Ghislaine Maxwell’s extreme rules for Epstein staff

When Ghislaine Maxwell was put in charge of running Jeffrey Epstein’s various homes around the world in 1991, she took a page straight out of the Buckingham Palace servants’ guide, and forced household staff to follow the royal rules.

That’s one of the revelations from “Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein,” a book by crusading lawyer Bradley Edwards that the British socialite oddly kept on her bedside table while she was hiding out at a secluded New Hampshire mansion before getting busted July 2.

“It’s hard to tell exactly why she wanted to know what it was that I knew about her in the book,” said Edwards, 44, a Florida lawyer who has been representing 56 alleged Epstein victims for more than a decade.

In addition to his access to the accusers, Edwards spent a great deal of time over the last decade interviewing Epstein’s household staff, who shared how Maxwell ruled the pervert’s palaces with an iron fist and made them follow actual royal protocol.

Maxwell, 58, who counted Prince Andrew among her friends and infamously posed for a pic with disgraced actor Kevin Spacey sitting on the Buckingham Palace thrones of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, distributed a guide for royal help that all of the servants were required to read, according to butler Juan Alessi.

Among the most important rules: “The staff never look the master, Jeffrey Epstein, in the eye.”

Household staff had to linger in the background, and could not speak unless they were spoken to.

Edwards added, “Ghislaine was deeply controlling and did things Juan did not appreciate.”https://nypost.com/2020/07/02/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-associate-arrested/

Among those things was having Alessi drive her around Palm Beach on her missions to recruit young masseuses, which a recently unsealed federal indictment says she began doing as early as 1994. Edwards believes it was the start of a global sex-trafficking scheme that entrapped more than 500 women, some as young as 14.

Maxwell, transferred last week to a Brooklyn federal lock-up, began overseeing Epstein’s properties in Palm Beach, New Mexico, the Caribbean and Paris as early as 1991. She became the woman of the house, replacing Eva Andersson, a former Miss Sweden now married to hedge fund billionaire Glenn Dubin, as Epstein’s live-in girlfriend, Edwards said.

Edwards found out much about their domestic arrangements in 2009 when he deposed Alessi, who worked at the Palm Beach mansion from 1991 to 2002. Alessi met Epstein through Leslie Wexner, the billionaire owner of Victoria’s Secret. Alessi used to do repair work for Wexner, and did the same for Epstein when he was first hired as a handyman.

“Alessi liked Eva because she was well-mannered, considerate and respectful of household staff,” Edwards writes. “When Eva was in charge, Alessi said, there weren’t other females, including young girls, around the house.”

As soon as Maxwell took over, he said, “there were female visitors there who were referred to as ‘masseuses’ but who did not look professional and appeared too young.”

Maxwell loved to take nude pictures of the girls, and following the “massages” Alessi would be dispatched to the rubdown room to clean up, according to Edwards’ book. Alessi said he would find used dildos and use rubber gloves to pick them up and rinse them off, then deposit them in a laundry basket filled with sex toys that Maxwell kept in her closet, Edwards writes.

Last week’s 18-page indictment focuses on three young women that Maxwell allegedly procured between 1994 and 1997 for Epstein, who died in an apparent suicide in the Manhattan Correctional Center where he was awaiting trial on Aug. 10.

Edwards refused to discuss any details of the federal case against Maxwell.

He said he was also prohibited from disclosing anything about Maxwell’s 2016 deposition in a related defamation case brought against her by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claims she was brought to England as a 17-year-old to have sex with Prince Andrew. That deposition, which contains what Edwards called “more surprises,” remains under seal.

Maxwell has previously denied any involvement in or knowledge of Epstein’s alleged sexual misconduct.

But the full deposition may be made public if Maxwell’s case proceeds to trial. In the federal indictment against her, she is accused of lying in the 2016 legal interview, which took place over several days, Edwards said. In the deposition, Maxwell is asked about Epstein’s scheme to recruit underage girls for sexual massages.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” replied Maxwell, according to court papers.

“Were you aware of the presence of sex toys or devices used in sexual activities in Mr. Epstein’s Palm Beach house?”

Maxwell said she couldn’t recall them, the court documents say.

Edwards claims he didn’t know the federal indictment was imminent, and was surprised when he heard of Maxwell’s arrest.

“I was just fascinated that she had my book,” he said. “Certainly, if Jeffrey Epstein was around he would read the book.”

Edwards began representing Epstein’s victims 11 years ago, beginning with Courtney Wild, who alleged she was 14 when Epstein hired her as a masseuse and later paid her to lure her underage friends to his Palm Beach mansion. In the years that he squared off against Epstein in the courtroom, Edwards said he became well acquainted with his calculating and domineering adversary.

In 2015, the billionaire reached out to Edwards by phone and the two began a series of meetings at a Starbucks in Boca Raton.

Epstein, whose number always showed up on Edwards’ cell phone as a row of zeros, wanted to figure out a way for them to “divorce” from one another and settle the legal actions between them, said Edwards.

Epstein had sued Edwards in 2008, linking him to convicted Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein, a Florida lawyer who stole millions from his firm’s investors. Edwards worked for Rothstein for a short time, and was accused by Epstein of aggressively going after him in order to generate cash for the Ponzi scheme.

But Rothstein denied Edwards knew anything about the scam and Edwards countersued Epstein for malicious prosecution. The legal impasse ended with a deal they hammered out in the coffee shop, with Epstein agreeing to apologize publicly to Edwards in 2018. Edwards then dropped his counter suit.

Edwards met Epstein for the last time in May 2019, two months before Epstein was arrested. Although Epstein appeared harried and nervous, “he was still the king of the chessboard,” he said.

Edwards firmly believes Epstein committed suicide last summer. For Epstein, going to jail and being forced to give up his lifestyle was the ultimate loss of control, Edwards said

Edwards believes that a similarly strategic Maxwell has that “same desire to control,” which is probably why she was reading “Relentless Pursuit” in hiding, Edwards said. Like Epstein, she wants to get into Edwards’ head, and find out what victims have told him about her as she readies for her coming battle with federal authorities, he said.

Her control issues made her “a crucial figure to the spider web of victims,” Edwards said. “She was the groomer, the enabler and the facilitator.”

Edwards said he was relieved when Maxwell was arrested. “I felt there was new hope to finally hold everyone accountable,” he told The Post, adding that victims were denied their day in court in 2008 after Epstein cut a sweetheart deal with federal prosecutors in Florida which allowed him to plead guilty to minor charges of soliciting a prostitute and spend little time in jail.

Now, after Maxwell’s blockbuster arrest, Edwards is urging anyone who has any information about Epstein and Maxwell to call him “immediately.”

“Whether they are a billionaire or a 16-year-old girl on the streets of New York, we want to hear from them,” he said.

He’s already been flooded with phone calls from new purported victims, although he won’t say how many.

“They continue to come forward, almost everyday,” he said.

Attachments

• 1594492601138.gif
    1594492601138.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 125

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Ghislaine Maxwell’s extreme rules for Epstein staff

When Ghislaine Maxwell was put in charge of running Jeffrey Epstein’s various homes around the world in 1991, she took a page straight out of the Buckingham Palace servants’ guide, and forced household staff to follow the royal rules.

That’s one of the revelations from “Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein,” a book by crusading lawyer Bradley Edwards that the British socialite oddly kept on her bedside table while she was hiding out at a secluded New Hampshire mansion before getting busted July 2.

“It’s hard to tell exactly why she wanted to know what it was that I knew about her in the book,” said Edwards, 44, a Florida lawyer who has been representing 56 alleged Epstein victims for more than a decade.

In addition to his access to the accusers, Edwards spent a great deal of time over the last decade interviewing Epstein’s household staff, who shared how Maxwell ruled the pervert’s palaces with an iron fist and made them follow actual royal protocol.

Maxwell, 58, who counted Prince Andrew among her friends and infamously posed for a pic with disgraced actor Kevin Spacey sitting on the Buckingham Palace thrones of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, distributed a guide for royal help that all of the servants were required to read, according to butler Juan Alessi.

Among the most important rules: “The staff never look the master, Jeffrey Epstein, in the eye.”

Household staff had to linger in the background, and could not speak unless they were spoken to.

Edwards added, “Ghislaine was deeply controlling and did things Juan did not appreciate.”https://nypost.com/2020/07/02/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-associate-arrested/

Among those things was having Alessi drive her around Palm Beach on her missions to recruit young masseuses, which a recently unsealed federal indictment says she began doing as early as 1994. Edwards believes it was the start of a global sex-trafficking scheme that entrapped more than 500 women, some as young as 14.

Maxwell, transferred last week to a Brooklyn federal lock-up, began overseeing Epstein’s properties in Palm Beach, New Mexico, the Caribbean and Paris as early as 1991. She became the woman of the house, replacing Eva Andersson, a former Miss Sweden now married to hedge fund billionaire Glenn Dubin, as Epstein’s live-in girlfriend, Edwards said.

Edwards found out much about their domestic arrangements in 2009 when he deposed Alessi, who worked at the Palm Beach mansion from 1991 to 2002. Alessi met Epstein through Leslie Wexner, the billionaire owner of Victoria’s Secret. Alessi used to do repair work for Wexner, and did the same for Epstein when he was first hired as a handyman.

“Alessi liked Eva because she was well-mannered, considerate and respectful of household staff,” Edwards writes. “When Eva was in charge, Alessi said, there weren’t other females, including young girls, around the house.”

As soon as Maxwell took over, he said, “there were female visitors there who were referred to as ‘masseuses’ but who did not look professional and appeared too young.”

Maxwell loved to take nude pictures of the girls, and following the “massages” Alessi would be dispatched to the rubdown room to clean up, according to Edwards’ book. Alessi said he would find used dildos and use rubber gloves to pick them up and rinse them off, then deposit them in a laundry basket filled with sex toys that Maxwell kept in her closet, Edwards writes.

Last week’s 18-page indictment focuses on three young women that Maxwell allegedly procured between 1994 and 1997 for Epstein, who died in an apparent suicide in the Manhattan Correctional Center where he was awaiting trial on Aug. 10.

Edwards refused to discuss any details of the federal case against Maxwell.

He said he was also prohibited from disclosing anything about Maxwell’s 2016 deposition in a related defamation case brought against her by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claims she was brought to England as a 17-year-old to have sex with Prince Andrew. That deposition, which contains what Edwards called “more surprises,” remains under seal.

Maxwell has previously denied any involvement in or knowledge of Epstein’s alleged sexual misconduct.

But the full deposition may be made public if Maxwell’s case proceeds to trial. In the federal indictment against her, she is accused of lying in the 2016 legal interview, which took place over several days, Edwards said. In the deposition, Maxwell is asked about Epstein’s scheme to recruit underage girls for sexual massages.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” replied Maxwell, according to court papers.

“Were you aware of the presence of sex toys or devices used in sexual activities in Mr. Epstein’s Palm Beach house?”

Maxwell said she couldn’t recall them, the court documents say.

Edwards claims he didn’t know the federal indictment was imminent, and was surprised when he heard of Maxwell’s arrest.

“I was just fascinated that she had my book,” he said. “Certainly, if Jeffrey Epstein was around he would read the book.”

Edwards began representing Epstein’s victims 11 years ago, beginning with Courtney Wild, who alleged she was 14 when Epstein hired her as a masseuse and later paid her to lure her underage friends to his Palm Beach mansion. In the years that he squared off against Epstein in the courtroom, Edwards said he became well acquainted with his calculating and domineering adversary.

In 2015, the billionaire reached out to Edwards by phone and the two began a series of meetings at a Starbucks in Boca Raton.

Epstein, whose number always showed up on Edwards’ cell phone as a row of zeros, wanted to figure out a way for them to “divorce” from one another and settle the legal actions between them, said Edwards.

Epstein had sued Edwards in 2008, linking him to convicted Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein, a Florida lawyer who stole millions from his firm’s investors. Edwards worked for Rothstein for a short time, and was accused by Epstein of aggressively going after him in order to generate cash for the Ponzi scheme.

But Rothstein denied Edwards knew anything about the scam and Edwards countersued Epstein for malicious prosecution. The legal impasse ended with a deal they hammered out in the coffee shop, with Epstein agreeing to apologize publicly to Edwards in 2018. Edwards then dropped his counter suit.

Edwards met Epstein for the last time in May 2019, two months before Epstein was arrested. Although Epstein appeared harried and nervous, “he was still the king of the chessboard,” he said.

Edwards firmly believes Epstein committed suicide last summer. For Epstein, going to jail and being forced to give up his lifestyle was the ultimate loss of control, Edwards said

Edwards believes that a similarly strategic Maxwell has that “same desire to control,” which is probably why she was reading “Relentless Pursuit” in hiding, Edwards said. Like Epstein, she wants to get into Edwards’ head, and find out what victims have told him about her as she readies for her coming battle with federal authorities, he said.

Her control issues made her “a crucial figure to the spider web of victims,” Edwards said. “She was the groomer, the enabler and the facilitator.”

Edwards said he was relieved when Maxwell was arrested. “I felt there was new hope to finally hold everyone accountable,” he told The Post, adding that victims were denied their day in court in 2008 after Epstein cut a sweetheart deal with federal prosecutors in Florida which allowed him to plead guilty to minor charges of soliciting a prostitute and spend little time in jail.

Now, after Maxwell’s blockbuster arrest, Edwards is urging anyone who has any information about Epstein and Maxwell to call him “immediately.”

“Whether they are a billionaire or a 16-year-old girl on the streets of New York, we want to hear from them,” he said.

He’s already been flooded with phone calls from new purported victims, although he won’t say how many.

“They continue to come forward, almost everyday,” he said.

[/QUOTE

WHEW!!, I am exhausted.
o_O