WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested , hope "she doesnt hang herself"

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
It's not clear to me if any of the rich celebrities will ever be charged with the perversions perpetrated on all those underage women.

By now the Feds already have all of Epstein's info, right? Epstein reportedly tooks hours and hours of videos, kept records and other evidence. Sure it'll be good to have Jizzlane's testimony but let's be real here - she'll never make it to court.

So why hasn't the "Justice Department" moved forward yet? (cough corruption cough)

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Maxwell's atty asking for $5M bail..... if she gets that she's off to Europe for sure.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Guaranteed she will run for a non-extradition country.

RR, she has a French passport. She could've been in France safe from extradition but for some reason she chose to be in the USA. I'm guessing she could have easily been killed in France so she chose the relative safety of the US but now she's in jail

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
RR, she has a French passport. She could've been in France safe from extradition but for some reason she chose to be in the USA. I'm guessing she could have easily been killed in France so she chose the relative safety of the US but now she's in jail
Agreed.... interesting choice she made buying that home recently.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Yeah I pointed that out on the first page or so.
Hard to figure why she was in driving distance of the doj.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I'm guessing she had some back door deals that she figured would keep her out of prison. Too bad for her.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I must have missed the part about the French Passport.

J.P.

Reaction score
The house was purchased through an LLC. I think the feds were already on her when the house was purchased.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I saw some news on her last night.... the opinion was that she felt very protected or invincible so stayed in US .... we'll see .... gonna be very interesting to watch how this shakes out. Due to Jeffrey checking out the system may make an example out of her.... but my instinct is in the end very little time if any due to powerful participants and her wealth to access top legal talent.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I've been really busy at work, so not much tie to keep up with whats going on in the world.
Is she still alive.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

Sandlord

Reaction score
SOCIALITE ON THE RUN Ghislaine Maxwell moved house 36 TIMES in a year before FBI arrested her – and Covid face mask helped her stay hidden

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
What’s Gaga doing on the fight list?
Do this clear it up for you?
o-LADY-GAGA-570.jpg
gaga-marina2-1024x683.jpg
Marina-Abramovic-Dust.jpg
oto.jpg

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
By now the Feds already have all of Epstein's info, right? Epstein reportedly tooks hours and hours of videos, kept records and other evidence. Sure it'll be good to have Jizzlane's testimony but let's be real here - she'll never make it to court.

😂 😂😂....you said "Jizz Lane"......😂😂😂

Ima gonna use this in a sentence....."I wish piece of shit would just stay in JIZZLANE"

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
yeah, why eat off a fat girl when you have all that money :)
I grew up around some 3rd generation wealthy types back in Va.... the west doesn't have these families here yet....they get weird with too much time, power and means.... they look for stuff to do cause they've done everything, got everything and nothing seems to be interesting any longer.... so they push the envelope and there's always someone around in need of a payday willing to provide the service.... whatever it may be.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
News just reported one of her defense team members was on prosecutions team for El Chapo trial..... I'll let that marinate a bit... not sure what significance it may be. Thank goodness judge said no bail, she's got access to 20M in funds and euro passport so smart move. Now we see if our system can keep her alive a year to trial. I'd like that trial date moved up asap. Paper prison clothes be damned. These girls [now women] need some payback.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
She went from cooperating to pleading not guilty? Wtf?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Revealed in Court that she is Married, but will not give any details.

Sandlord

Reaction score
She went from cooperating to pleading not guilty? Wtf?

Not cooperating so much now with hiding the spouse and assets.
I think she was hoping to get bail, ankle monitor, house arrest, or luxury hotel.
When that didn't pan out, her chances of fleeing to France went out the window.
A year away for the trial might be aggressive. More like 2 would be my guess.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Not cooperating so much now with hiding the spouse and assets.
I think she was hoping to get bail, ankle monitor, house arrest, or luxury hotel.
When that didn't pan out, her chances of fleeing to France went out the window.
A year away for the trial might be aggressive. More like 2 would be my guess.
[/QUOTE

She is NOT sitting in Jail for 1 or 2 Years before a Trial.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's just beginning if I were the prosecutor o this case I would be getting a taped confession before she suicides. The fuckers need to be held accountable.

If I was the prosecutor I’d be leaving under a fake passport.
They got to a high profile incarcerated federal prisoner under suicide watch with no trouble, no video, no nothing.
Prosecutors, Judges, witnesses...thats easy stuff.

It’s just hard to know where the corruption ends. There doesn’t seem to be a clear line anywhere.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
If one did not see this as a kid, It is way ahead of it's time. All 4 minutes is worth it.
It appears its time has come.